It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I'm Anunnaki.Antu to be exact. Consort to King God An/Anu of Nibiru.
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening.

Blessed be to all.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Question:
If you are capable of interstellar travel, why are you using the internet of a type 0 civilization?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
not bashing your belief in yourself. but this is the wrong site to post this on. you wont get a good response from anyone.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

I sometimes think I am.

Always had a sense of not belonging here, longing for the skies.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
I'm just trying to find more friend's and family of my race as well as cousin races.Also to try in a last minute attempt,link Twin-Soul's and Soulmate's/Groupings back together.
We have had a long journey of incarnation's,and some have gotten lost or have forgotten.
This is the awakening.

Blessed be to all.

So...you are married to "King God".

Can't he just point out where all of your friends and family are? Why do you need us?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am Klaxxor Vtyhula. As you will soon find, the humans who are portrayed on this inter-web site are less than welcoming. Enjoy your stay, and tell Enki I said "Wazzzzzzzaaaaapppp!". He'll know what I mean

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How Many Are Alien Here?

--Raises 3 hands--

edit on 2-11-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Lol! Mr10 What chu know about dat? How did you know that AN was Enki?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I understand how you feel.

There are certain 'hallmarks' I recognise in people that suggest to me that I've known them from before.

It would be nice to think that there could be some sort of 'gathering' and we could all work out what it was we were supposed to be doing.

I've no idea - I've sent up a plea many times -Tell me what to do, and I'll do it

Nothing's so simple, though.

Good luck with your search, I don't know whether you are who you say you are, but I do understand your predicament. And Enki - fascinating character. He really does seem to strike a chord with people today

ETA - I've just seen your latest post. Well, I gave you a serious answer and I'll let it stand. If you're just trying to flush out the crazies

edit on 2-11-2011 by berenike because: (no reason given)

link   
My name, some call it John, when translated it is really Yew, full name being, Yew Ayle Mawre, a product of the Tree Of Ross, whos destiny is to rid the world of mistruths and disinformation. There are many others, and only through the keeping of the light my truths are illuminated.

only joking lol, but maybe

there's no such thing as aliens friend

I think it's interesting(for lack of a better word) that people could think that they are aliens... Not sure how one can get to that point... Well, I have an idea, but this is no place for psychology.

link   
Many have that feeling Captain,I've talked to alot who have the feeling but can't fully recall.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Lol! Mr10 What chu know about dat? How did you know that AN was Enki?

Lol...

He isn't

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
AN always strikes a chord,lol Many would be quite suprised to know of who AN/Enki was before he passed the body 2yrs ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am from what some of you call 'Illuminati'

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

Welcome Irunini and good luck with what you seek...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thank you Ophuchus13,cant wait to see what happen's when the cosmic wheel make's that 1 turn...Should be quite a sight to behold.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Everyone of us is alien if you go back far enough. Life did not start here on earth but once here it flourished. As far as being different alien races in say hiding, nope. I don't believe you are either or you would not be asking here.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

abovetopsecret alien & ufo section...

so legit. so respectable.

not

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

You are welcome Irunini and I think that in what you speak the eight wheel visual will help more minds to become more open minded to what is reality and what is thought to be reality. I remember what you said about religion being a form of self governing and that made alot of sense
Because if many goverened themselves accordingly there would probably be less wars hate more LOVE Peace genetic progression overall, but I am happy to see parts of the genetics are Spiritually advancing as best as they can in this world that has been turned to sin.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

This is the awakening.

Blessed be to all.

We are Rigel4...........Shields up! Rrrrred alert

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join