It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Do you honestly honestly believe Israel would fund terrorist to attacks civilians on Iranian soil? does the west fund terrorist extremists to bomb civilians in the middle east? wake up

hell yeah!!! On both counts.

Ok well i don't think i need to provide info on all the activity Iran has been involved in, but can you provide evidence of both accounts?

What has iran been involved in (assuming you are reffering to hostile action), i honestly haven't seen anything... please inform?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Good point..
I note they ask me for links to events we all know too well and yet they give NO links on their claims..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Such a bad idea. In case you have not noticed, Syria and Iran are allies. You will also notice that the west has not even suggested getting involved in Syria, despite the killing of protestors there being much worse than gadaffi.

That's because Syria is backed by Russia. Also, do you think China are just going to let the US destroy Iran, whom they will rely on more and more for oil?

All of that is before we get to the fact that us, the west, will be doing what we did in Iraq, that is killing innocent lives. There can be no justification for aggressive war.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

I thought about that. These guy are not stupid and this has been planned for years. It leads me to think that the weapons, equpiment, and vehicles we have sold/scrapped over the last couple of years will be of no use in the next war.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I was concerned when I first starting hear about the possible strike when I first saw reports a few days ago in less mainstream sources but now as the reports are starting to pop up in mainstream sources I'm beginning to wonder if it isn't A) a deflection from another news story or B) an attempt to get Iran or Syria or one of their proxies to get so worried that they launch the first strike. May G*D bless everyone, I'm pro-Israel, but I just pray that as many people as possible come through it all safe and sound and with righteousness of mind and purity of heart and resist the devil's lies and temptations. Jah Bless, One Love!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The brits are America ,like it or no,and they got plenty,theses counties are the reason the way of life around the globe is becoming harder even though at the same time all the little things in life have been made easier,so these creeps (The chosen elected)get away with doing &saying what ever they like and you know what,majority of ppl are blind that the red white and blue is the bad guy! NATO the un uk France come on there are no good guys anymore. Only us the people I hope Iran smokes em. Iran has done nuthing, can't wait to see what Obama pulls out his ass next

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
There WILL be mayhem on British streets. Anyone unconvinced of this will be in for a huge shock. I fancy the government know this all ready, but do not care.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Obama is currently in the luxury french resort of Cannes meeting with the worlds richest leaders.

Not representatives from countries around the world , no the richest and welathiest countries are only welcome.

Clinton is in Istanbul. The official line is she is there to discuss the future of Afganistan.

She is not there to tell Turkey to stay calm when Israel makes it move to kick this whole thing. She is not promising Turkey whatever the want to keep silent. This is not how the US work. Honest.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I would guess its all hot air. We keep hearing again and again that Iran will be attacked...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

yep it will be down to the Americans to protect us, we may as well ditch the EU and become the next state of the US.

What i think everyone is wondering, is will this be a Nuclear war? Will they really be that stupid? I think the only nation stupid enough to use WMD's is Israel, but again they are a secret state of the US. After the great WW3, Iran will simply respond by saying "Who did you say was a Nuclear threat and a threat to world peace?".

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Do you honestly honestly believe Israel would fund terrorist to attacks civilians on Iranian soil? does the west fund terrorist extremists to bomb civilians in the middle east? wake up

Ok well i don't think i need to provide info on all the activity Iran has been involved in, but can you provide evidence of both accounts?

What has iran been involved in (assuming you are reffering to hostile action), i honestly haven't seen anything... please inform?

Sure

Good point..
I note they ask me for links to events we all know too well and yet they give NO links on their claims..

Ok you two,

erm

The Iranians trained member of Hezbollah in Lebanon and Iran and funded them also, and lets not forget they do the same with Hamas,

More link yes?

Iranian weapons getting through to Taliban
www.telegraph.co.uk...

And Iraq
abcnews.go.com...

U.S. intelligence officials say Iran is using the bombs as a way to drive up U.S. casualties in Iraq but without provoking a direct confrontation.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Hizbullah guerrillas in Lebanon today followed up an earlier rocket attack on northern Israel by firing on Israeli positions in a disputed zone near the Lebanese border and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. Witnesses reported that Hizbullah fighters - who are backed by Iran and Syria - launched mortar rounds and anti-tank weapons at Israeli posts in the Shebaa Farms area, an uninhabited patch of land that lies at the junction of the borders of Lebanon, Syria and the Golan Heights.

Yeah there really freindly huh? as i said they are the problem, so you think they should have nukes?

Now you go dig up your evidence as i kindly asked

edit on 3-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

You think they should have nukes?

I don't think anyone should have nukes but I trust them as much as I trust Israel or the US..

Israel has threatened to take the world with them if attacked..

What kind of lunatic does that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Sure

Good point..

Ok you two,

erm

The Iranians trained member of Hezbollah in Lebanon and Iran and funded them also, and lets not forget they do the same with Hamas,

More link yes?

Iranian weapons getting through to Taliban
www.telegraph.co.uk...

And Iraq
abcnews.go.com...

U.S. intelligence officials say Iran is using the bombs as a way to drive up U.S. casualties in Iraq but without provoking a direct confrontation.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Hizbullah guerrillas in Lebanon today followed up an earlier rocket attack on northern Israel by firing on Israeli positions in a disputed zone near the Lebanese border and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights. Witnesses reported that Hizbullah fighters - who are backed by Iran and Syria - launched mortar rounds and anti-tank weapons at Israeli posts in the Shebaa Farms area, an uninhabited patch of land that lies at the junction of the borders of Lebanon, Syria and the Golan Heights.

Yeah there really freindly huh? as i said they are the problem, so you think they should have nukes?

Now you go dig up your evidence as i kindly asked

edit on 3-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

All sorts of weapons get through to the Taliban. I noticed you haven't mentioned the CIA funding mujahadeen activities in Iran or plenty of other countries. No mention that plenty of terrorists use our weapons and we've bankrolled terrorists. Hell, just recently we support Al Qaeda fighters in Libya.

But when we do it it's good, we're the good guys. When the enemy do it, we should nuke them.

Also Hezbollah are a nothing organisation. That Iran supports them is a complete reach, as most people wouldn't even agree with your assessment of Hezbollah.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the UK will do what ever the US wants them to do and the US will do anything Israel wants them to do if ur gonna blame anyone for getting this one started blame the Israelis. why do u think the US is on like 3 sides of iran now because thats where the Israelis want them
not to mention there's a lot of oil in Iran we want and when they have nukes it will be harder to steal

That's the way it might seem, but in reality the USA is a corporation (not a country) owned by the Globalist Bankers who originate from the UK. The Globalist Bankers are the ones who make the plans and decisions, not the US or the UK. As for Israel it was set up and is currently controlled by The House of Rothschild (Globalist Banking Family)
edit on 3-11-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

www.haaretz.com< br />

The U.K. is stepping up its preparations for a military strike on Iran, the Guardian newspaper reported on Wednesday. According to the report, the U.K. is increasingly concerned over Tehran's nuclear program, and is preparing to deploy Royal Navy ships in the in the coming months to assist a possible U.S. attack on key facilities in Iran.
(visit the link for the full news article)

What another 'act of war' from the USA? Shocking.
2nd

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

online.wsj.com...

There, now what better proof of Israel helping terrorists can I give??

They even helped the very ones they are complaining about now..

Just goes to show you should be very careful what terrorists you help.

BTW, I doubt you will even attempt to argue the fact that the US funded and armed the Taliban against Russia..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Dont forget Israel got caught out selling nuclear weapons to south Africa in the cold war, funnily enough, the nice chap who was wrapping up that deal is now leading Israeli government.

Anyone notice this has all blown up days after Palestine gets full membership to the UN. In the coming months i wouldnt want to be holidaying in the Mediterranean.

Turkey will be a major player here, Cyprus will become under threat, greece will be under threat of occupation as they cannot defend themselfs. Saudi is likely to turn its back on US alliance and instead protect Palestine borders, if your Christian in Egypt, get out NOW. Israel is likely to shock the world by deploying nuclear warheads to Iran, Palestine and Turkey.

Amidst all this we have the upcoming fight for Africa. If you thought we were all in a bad way financially now, get really to seated and take a deep breath in a year.

I think i might book my next holiday in a neighbouring galaxy.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity

yep it will be down to the Americans to protect us, we may as well ditch the EU and become the next state of the US.

What i think everyone is wondering, is will this be a Nuclear war? Will they really be that stupid? I think the only nation stupid enough to use WMD's is Israel, but again they are a secret state of the US. After the great WW3, Iran will simply respond by saying "Who did you say was a Nuclear threat and a threat to world peace?".

A nuclear strike is just fantasy, it will never happen, it will most likely "if anything" be an air strike on its nuclear facilities, that is all they need to do, job done, and keep doing it if necessary, but i'm sure after all the meddling Iran have been doing behind closed doors yes they probably do feel like dropping one on them,

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
ok, well this isnt good.
So what do we do about it?
I've had just about enough of this (UK) government going to war time and time again.
Even if it is supposidly for a just cause(which it isnt), we're broke, we're in debt, it makes no sense.

I've had enough of this, I didnt vote for this, there should be a vote for war declarations.

I feel totally powerless to stop it, surely there's something we can do?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If there isnt the most true threat at the moment of the reality of conscription than now. If this kicks off into WW3, i fear for my son who is only 18 and would certainly end up on the conscription list.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join