It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
what a perfect way of stopping the %99 from winning their occupation of every city of the country
start a never ending war with countries that have an airforce, bigger standing army and the closest
ties to certain communist allies thatll have our nation speaking a different foreign language in no time

it all makes sense now, since they are the %1 they wont be effected by this, just we will
its time we give the elites what theyve been asking for, and thats total metldown of this
country, with you and me, and the military, storming the white house and cia and fbi
buildings all over america. and letting them know we arent going to take any of this
oppressing bull# anymore! we arent going to allow you to ruin our childrens futures
anymore!!!

edit on 3-11-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: spellcheck

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm Sorry, but as resident of the UK, i can tell you now we ain't in any financial position to pull something like this off, let alone would we have the balls to do that alone, if it is true then we are most likely following America in like we did with Iraq and Afghanistan. America Have it in for Iran, so they'll most likely attack them.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I don't know about this, I cant see how the government could justify going into another war considering the economic conditions in the UK, not to mention out armed forces been have dramatically reduced recently. I hope we are not as stupid as to get drawn into another conflict. It certainly wont have my backing.

They don't need to justify it - the people are not supporting the existing ones and they are still go on.
The worlds economies are stalling due to the fractional reserve system fundermental intentional design failure.
The big players in this world are all gearing up for the intevitible war and an increasing rate, they have their countries ready to be locked down and controlled with force.

The people of these big countries that have benefited from the good times and have become soft - others have become hardened but still many have not seen how worthless their life can become overnight.

People will be controlled easily, our natural desire will be to fight - but once we witness the effects of modern weaponary being used against us by our governments we will comply.

Very few will want to fight against someone who they have just seen blow away another protestor.
Picture the Occupy wall street movement for example, a lot of angry hard people willing to fight for what they believe - but you put a tank in amoungst them with a machine gunner taking down those that dont comply and you will soon see 99.99% have a point where they will surrender their morals and swear servitude. I am a fighter and I will do what I can, but I know realistically TPTB are masters of torture, domination and control I will have a point where I give in, because we can not even begin to imagine what they will do to control us.

War is their goal because war is control - once they can not afford to pay people to go to war the country will enter a police state as draconian dictatorship takes over and the counrty works towards extending its control in the world. More control of the world = more of the natural resources which = good economy and room for growth.
edit on 3-11-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

Originally posted by amongus
All we hear about is how everyone is planning an attack on Iran. Yet Iran remains silent.

What purpose does it serve to let the entire world know, via the hundreds of propaganda reports over the past week, that we are planning to strike them? Why would you alert an enemy like this? This is troubling to me. But I am far from an expert.

We are stoking a silent dragon.

Because they are defenceless against such a strike,so it doesn't really matter what they know its a warning, a warning to stop its nuclear programmes that are no doubt being what develope daily.., the west does not want to attack or put boots on the ground in Iran, the west wouldn't want to intentional harm any Iranian just as it never intentionally wanted to harm any civilian in Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya, but they are a threat to world peace and innocent civilians on our home soil. its something we, like Israel are forced to do, sadly

Do you honestly honestly believe Israel would fund terrorist to attacks civilians on Iranian soil? does the west fund terrorist extremists to bomb civilians in the middle east? wake up

Friend! It was just a question. I said I wasnt an expert and needed someone to take the spin off of this and educate me. You did a great job of doing so, and I thank you.

Star for u.

Sorry, i should have said, that wasn't aimed at you my friend apologies,

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Do you honestly honestly believe Israel would fund terrorist to attacks civilians on Iranian soil? does the west fund terrorist extremists to bomb civilians in the middle east? wake up

hell yeah!!! On both counts.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It really just depends on how China reacts, China does see Iran as an important strategic asset which will grow exponentially in the coming years, all the actions they have taken show that they are behind Iran...if America could show China they would gain more from an American war against Iran and a puppet government installed i have no doubt they would let it happen, but everything says that China is posturing itself to be the dominant player in the world and Iran is a very big part of achieving that. If a war did happen Iran would be obliterated as the objective would not involve boots on the ground, America and others are already funding groups inside Iran which would position themselves to take over in the ensuing carnage...Iran could definitely hurt the world economy if they use the strait in a smart way but they really have no chance of inflicting much damage militarily against America, Israel or the UK sadly.

I don't believe there will be a war though, i don't even think they will strike their nuclear reactors, they have every right to have nuclear power...all that will happen is a new one will be built in a shorter amount of time. Back to square one.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
iTS likely been said but , if they do carry something like this out it will be for the economy to recover .
Uk being mainly involved in arms trade as main export . And the arms dealers can sell to the government too .
They had afghan war and iraq war after the serious collapse in 2001 . Libya probably didnt quite do the trick .

The funny thing is , or not so funny , that it appears China will pay for it all , and then the taxpayers have to pay China back at some point afterwards .

If I was China I wouldnt give them (Europe) a penny for a bailout at the G20 summit today . But hey ho > I is not Chinese . Or Indian .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If this war happens, it won't riots to the streets of the U.K. but it will bring them closer to reality.

There are a lot of very unhappy people in this country already and I fail to see how this could improve there mood.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

This world does not suk, it is the people in it that suk, this world is gorgeous!. The leaders of our world are what really suk, they all need removing and sooner rather than later. . . .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Another major war will distract Europe from the orchestrated economic implosion.

The US now own Iraq and Afganistan and will attack from both sides. I 'd imagine most of this will be bombing the hell out of it until there is nothing left. Obama was smiling and bragging about having no troops on the ground in Libya and this was definitely the future for conflicts.

THis looks like a go!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
reply to post by woodwardjnr

The war drums are getting louder and louder what
ever reason they come up with will prob be a load
of bull like iraq WNDs turned out to be.

Id just like to know whats the real reason is for a attack.

Money,power or just a distraction to how screwed up
the west really is.

edit on 2/11/2011 by skuly because: my spelling again

Money/Oil/Power and Depopulation!
second line

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Whats with all this noise , our goivernment should not be getting involved with Iran ,

I dont want my hard earned tax money going towards the death and destruction of another nation and innocent people , when our country is in financial ruin !

its a joke

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

hell yeah!!! On both counts.

Ok well i don't think i need to provide info on all the activity Iran has been involved in, but can you provide evidence of both accounts?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You think this hasn't been planned since 1997?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Well this is one reason why a one world government would be good. No more of this crap every day.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Ok well i don't think i need to provide info on all the activity Iran has been involved in, but can you provide evidence of both accounts?

Really??
You don't recall the Israelis being caught dressed as terrorists and carrying explosives?
And the US has admitted funding the Taliban and many other terrorist groups..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Now that's something i hadn't given serious consideration to hhhmmm. What with our own 'home grown terrorists' with British passports that could be an interesting development. Conscripted, refuse to join and Citizenship taken away and then deported, wicked we could cut our welfare bill and remove undesirable elements all in the same movement, then when it does 'kick off' TPTB can have their population reduction

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If you read anything by Soviet dissenters you would find out that Russia is trying to isolate the US from Europe diplomatically. Russia and China will join together to conquer the world. By arming Iran then watching as US and Co. try to do preventive warfare they are trying to discredit them, because people do not like war. Russia and China and other communist or ex-communist states are arming themselves with the money they get from capitalistic countries. Look up how Lenin hoodwinked Europe with its NEP and feigning that communism was weak or faded away and was becoming liberalized. They are using the money given to them to build weapons and stuff. There have been quite a few reports of this. How can Russia afford its underground bases and weapons if its too poor to help its own citizens?
edit on 3-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Really??
You don't recall the Israelis being caught dressed as terrorists and carrying explosives?
And the US has admitted funding the Taliban and many other terrorist groups..

This post lacks links

second

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

There's plenty of threads on ATS regarding this subject..

Don't be lazy, do a search..
Last I looked I wasn't your little slave.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join