It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Sorry, my sarcastic rhetoric was a little full on perhaps and I do know what you meant. I just needed to scream at the world a little. I wasn't trying to sound like a patriot either, I hate the war machine. Its nothing but money wasted. I've seen too much of it. Not personally but on TV and through movies the things you don't get to see on TV. Mindless madness. If nothing else we could all just be getting incredibly drunk (for a lot less money) and chillaxing and being friends instead of trying to kill people. I think mine is a much healthier scenario if not entirely Utopian. Ahem...

edit on 2/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

the UK will do what ever the US wants them to do
reply to post by pez1975

Pretty strange to think that the offshoot colony that also got infiltrated by the zionist elite is in the driving seat.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Only took you "everything-wrong-in-the-world-is-Israel's-fault" guys a half page to show up.

You guys are slacking!

Pick up the pace!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Like this post a lot. Sadly we all shall pay for the endeavors this country takes in furthering it's blatant disregard for life on this planet.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Well if the Brits do attack, that'll be something. I've heard only of Israel's rumblings, so I wouldn't be surprised if they struck first. But Britain?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Even then I doubt our military would be any use, the US military is far more advanced and far better equipped for strategic strikes.
reply to post by lifeissacred

Ah yes of course it is, more advanced, yeah. Maybe we'll get to see the F-22 in action; below 10,000 ft of course, making sure the pilots have the canopy open all the way there and back.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

No harm no foul my friend, and I would gladly share a drink with you. I to am tired of the constant OMFG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END rhetoric its unbelievable. No matter how many failed predictions, claims, prophetic dreams, ancient time lines, and whatever else you can come up with happens there is always something new to take it's place. I had someone tell me once, "Its because you can feel it in the air something is wrong." I wanted to scream the only reason you feel it in the air is because that is all you are thinking about and dwelling on. This world would be such a better place if people lived for the day instead of worrying about tomorrow. Cheers and come by sometime and we will share some good whiskey

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Its the top story on ABC, Fox, , Reuters etc with new articles being posted almost hourly and this all started in earnest just about 24 hours ago.

An attack (or even a rumor of an attack) on Iran isn't mentioend in ANY top story on ANY of those sites you've mentioned. Not even once, let alone "hourly".

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just can't understand why the UK would have an interest in the world's third largest producer of oil. It baffles me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I remember viewing an interview by Former General Wesley Clark stating that he was informed by a good number of sources in the Pentagon that the entire Middle east action was a process towards taking Iran out. 7 countries in all were noted prior to an invasion of Iran.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
History repeats itself eh?

Something is on the drawing board,

Take a look at
Antiwar.com
Their recent news once more mentions a certain UN Gentleman trying to halt WW3

Last week I read that China had just warned Russia that NATO Plus were about to attack Iran.

The Guardian.co.uk does explain a full page of just what the OP said.

.................... Where's my Barry McGuire record, 'On the eve of destruction..........

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
I remember viewing an interview by Former General Wesley Clark stating that he was informed by a good number of sources in the Pentagon that the entire Middle east action was a process towards taking Iran out. 7 countries in all were noted prior to an invasion of Iran.

He keeps saying "these people" took over the policy of the US.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yeah, he named some of them in the video I linked. There is evidence of what he says but how much truth he speaks overall I am unsure. He is a bit of a dissident for his background. Evidence since then is confirming what he has been saying since 2004 though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
the UK will do what ever the US wants them to do and the US will do anything Israel wants them to do if ur gonna blame anyone for getting this one started blame the Israelis. why do u think the US is on like 3 sides of iran now because thats where the Israelis want them
not to mention there's a lot of oil in Iran we want and when they have nukes it will be harder to steal

Actually? UK tells the U.S. what to do while they use us as shills to deflect any negative press.

And regional bombs. Been going on a long time.

LOL.... Read the rulebook.

Look it up... Ask the Queen. Better US then them...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
The Isreali's, either on their own or with US/UK help (or maybe just a US/UK op) is going to hit the nuclear and other key facilities on what will be most likely be a 1 night RAID, or a mini campaigne of 3 to 7 days).

Isn't that the same BS they told us about Libya? "Oh it'll only be for a few days. Nothing to worry about idiots... I mean citizens." Yeah right, a few months later and they were still bombing the crap out that country.

I'm getting sick and tired of the West throwing their weight around like schoolyard bullies. This is nothing short of tyrannical. And this tripe of how Obama won't risk another conflict in the build-up of the presidential elections is nothing short of hilarity in the extreme. At this point of the game, Obama has nothing to lose on this. I'm sure he is sitting in the oval office now with a copy of Battlefield 3 with his Pentagon hooligans ganging up on some 12 year old in China. And nothing sells a president more than another bogeyman raising it's ugly head.

Don't get me wrong, the UK is not exempt from this. In her attempt to relive the glory days of how the British Empire slaughtered all who oppose her, she still has the blinkers on to see the bigger picture.

Take this for example: If and when this happens, do you think all those sleeper cells they are worried about are just going to sit in their living rooms clapping and cheering them on? No, I don't think so. How about Syria, Pakistan and everyone else the West has whizzed on from a great height? These guys will be looking at each other saying "Shucks, I guess we are next." Yeah, like that'll happen. They will back Iran up to the hilt.

And just who are those within the coalition that oppose such an action. I'm sure it's not the Laurel and Hardy comedy duo Cameron and Clegg. My guess is it's the Women Liberation Party or something else more mundane that has the same input as a faulty keyboard.

I am so tired both mentally and pyshically of bowing to these SOB's. I tired of the BS they feed us, the same stupid moronic propaganda that they have been peddling since their nuts dropped. I hope they get what they want, cause to be honest, it'll be nothing more than they deserve.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Xcellante because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
As a Brit...

there is no way on earth that the UK will launch an offensive... think about it!

the UK is quite happy to be the clearng house of the world...

We own the market in microsats...

But more than anything else, we can destroy any attacker! (but at great expense!)

Nuclear war is pointless. It achieves nothing but cost.

Let's trade goods, not weapons!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am still to this day waiting for a valid reason to invade Iran? If they attack Iran with no proper reason they should be kicked out of office.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Hmm, I think you may perhaps have the wrong end of the stick, so maybe I should drink your drink first.
I am not tired of the OMG stuff, I am tired of war. Endless, mindless, million dollar costing war for some corporate, monarchical being or other wanna-be dictator. We need less military, much less. Zero in fact.
PS Huge CHarlie Chaplin's The Great Dictator here

edit on 2/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Ok well you are tired of war I'm tired of fantasies of war and other things lol, but I think we are still in the same neighborhood. I say we just drink a toast to one another and call it a day!

Anyway I am sick of war and the military machine. I served my time in the latter and saw my share of things I will be happy to never see again

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Hehe, no worries brother. Serving time sounds kinda like prison. In any case, Cheers and Good Health to you and yours! I was just testing your anti pain and unnecessary suffering circuits. They are completely in order!

My dad was a medic but thankfully never saw a war zone. Just lots of insides of permanent military hospitals and the like.

PS and OT I just watched the tune you linked in your sig and happened to glance at a "youtube comment". It must be a conspiracy or something but what is it about random youtube comments that seem so tasteless yet cerebral? "As sung by Stephen Hawkins". Oh my... Its a nice song though, no detracting from that but I will never hear vocoders in the same light. Damn!
edit on 2/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added a PS

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join