It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.K. preparing for military strike on Iran nuclear facilities

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Alex Jones also said that Obama and it's allies are planning an invasion of Libya in October 2011 and it didn't happen. What the hell listen to this guy?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Deetermined
How convenient!!! A petition by Iran's parliament to summon Ahmadinejad for questioning over corruption was nixed on Wednesday because three members decided to remove their signatures.

"Ahmadinejad also appealed to parliament to allow him to keep his government intact to deal with international sanctions over Iran's controversial nuclear program."

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 4-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

FoxNews

If ever there was a "fair and balanced" news channel..............it won't be found at FoxNews!

Go look up another source. All the information is the same.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
reply to post by Deetermined

Alex Jones also said that Obama and it's allies are planning an invasion of Libya in October 2011 and it didn't happen. What the hell listen to this guy?

Damn! Did any of you catch the part about it being a complete re-statement of what was published on Debka???? This wasn't an original piece from Alex Jones! I only used it because you have to pay to gain access to Debka!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Iran will never launch a nuclear strike against saudi arabia or israel.

Yup, they have no need too.

Lets say Iran decided to develop nuclear weapons later on.... They have every right to do so, even if its intentions are for defensive measures. If i had Israel and America in my backyard threatening to destroy my home, i would invest in some kind of defense system. But this is besides the point that the UK, USA, Israel are targetting iran and the reason for it.... improving Iranian's lifes by producing its own energy for the population.

I can't get my head around the fact that USA and Israel are so defiant in stopping Iran from "touching" anything that contains the word 'nuclear'. When the matter of fact is that these 2 countries alone have an unknown amount of nukes at their disposal.

You can't put out a fire with fire.

Iran does not have a nuke, end of. Without a nuke what threat are they? Its common sense that the nations with the nuke's should be put under scrutiny as being a world threat.

Israel and US, and tag-along governments need to get rid of all their nuclear arsenal's before claiming any other country should not produce their own.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
“Let me stress that NATO has no intention whatsoever to intervene in Iran, and NATO is not engaged as an alliance in the Iran question,” -Anders Fogh Rasmussen NATO Secretary General Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011.Brussels
www.washingtonpost.com...

Hopefully this counters some of the hyped up reports of the UK or US "preparing for an attack"........sure you can argue that NATO is not the US or UK..........but you can be sure NATO would be fully briefed on any military plans that the US/UK have........and Anders Fogh Rasmussen isn't likely to have made that statement if he knew that the US or UK were about to strike.

Whether Israel plan a unilateral strike is a different matter.........although I rather think Israel will weigh up the situation after they have seen the international reaction after IAEA report is actually published.
edit on 4-11-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ooops! Now Iran wants to take back what it said about being ready for war!

tehrantimes.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

The REAL question is.........would anyone buy a second hand car off Alex Jones............I have my doubts!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So, now I guess it's alright for Iran to site the name of ALL MUSLIMS with regards to Syria.

I wonder how long it will be before Iran tries to retract this one!

"TEHRAN – Chairman of Iran’s Joint Chiefs of Staff Hassan Firouzabadi warned on Wednesday that any possible attack on Syria will put an end to the existence of the United States and the Zionist regime.

“If the Westerners break up the resistance front against the occupying Zionist regime, all Muslims will rise up, and in that case there will remain no U.S. and no Zionist regime,” he said."

tehrantimes.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

“Let me stress that NATO has no intention whatsoever to intervene in Iran, and NATO is not engaged as an alliance in the Iran question,” -Anders Fogh Rasmussen NATO Secretary General Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011.Brussels
www.washingtonpost.com...

Hopefully this counters some of the hyped up reports of the UK or US "preparing for an attack"........sure you can argue that NATO is not the US or UK..........but you can be sure NATO would be fully briefed on any military plans that the US/UK have........and Anders Fogh Rasmussen isn't likely to have made that statement if he knew that the US or UK were about to strike.

Whether Israel plan a unilateral strike is a different matter.........although I rather think Israel will weigh up the situation after they have seen the international reaction after IAEA report is actually published.

NATO can say anything they want, but if israel has a problem with iran and feels threatened then THEY ALONE should do something about it. I think most americans and brits have spent too much time, effort and money in the middle east and can use their resources back at home.

An alliance with israel is unwise. They provide nothing and demand everything. They can go to hell!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
So, now I guess it's alright for Iran to site the name of ALL MUSLIMS with regards to Syria.

I wonder how long it will be before Iran tries to retract this one!

"TEHRAN – Chairman of Iran’s Joint Chiefs of Staff Hassan Firouzabadi warned on Wednesday that any possible attack on Syria will put an end to the existence of the United States and the Zionist regime.

“If the Westerners break up the resistance front against the occupying Zionist regime, all Muslims will rise up, and in that case there will remain no U.S. and no Zionist regime,” he said."

tehrantimes.com...

So which disease is better? The disease of islam, the disease of christianity or the disease of judaism?

We are all humans who believe in pseudo-religions because our govenment and society demands it upon us subliminely. I refuse to be part of the deliberate deception and have nothing but sheer contempt and hate for these so-called "leaders".

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

i wish they would already take out iran and their fanatic regime.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It is mind boggling how some people can fall for the same deception again and again and again.

Fool me once and shame on you, fool me twice and the shame is on me. Or the crying wolf analogy!

Some people are totally illiterate when it comes to history, nevermind never watching the news.

Cheney, rumsfeld, bush jr and sr, blair, dr barraty SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! Yet we are in 2011 debating IF we should go to war to help israel, a nation that refuses to help itself despite all the previous effort.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And all the while, people are being taken from the streets and their homes by security forces in Syria. Daily. Ordinary people are being disappeared at an alarming rate.

We hear about success in Lybia, threats from Iran, etc, etc...

But hardly a dicky-bird about anything that is happening, just what has, or might be.

Funny that...

...in a not even remotely funny kind of way.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

NATO can say anything they want, but if israel has a problem with iran and feels threatened then THEY ALONE should do something about it. I think most americans and brits have spent too much time, effort and money in the middle east and can use their resources back at home.

An alliance with israel is unwise. They provide nothing and demand everything. They can go to hell!

It goes without saying that if Israel didn't exist..........then US/UK wouldn't be too concerned about Iran.
The trouble is Israel will keep pushing the issue........ insisting that Iran is building a bomb specifically with Israel's name on it..........in reality though If Iran were to be building a bomb.......and as yet there is no clear proof that they are.........it is more likely to be for a "peace of mind security" aspect bearing in mind neighbouring India,Pakistan,China......all have nuclear weapons.........not to mention those "secret nuclear weapons" that Israel is suspected of having.

Perhaps a good starting point for a resolution to the problem would be for Israel to allow inspectors in to look for these suspected nuclear weapons.
It is indeed a double standard that the scrutiny and pressure that Iran is getting over the "possibility" of it acquiring a nuclear weapon is not also placed on Israel.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I have my own theories about all ths WW3 stuff, personally i think its already being waged and this possible tactical nuke strike wont happen unless big brother, the United States wants little brother, Israel to fire on Tehran or another one of the strategic targets that is selected. Great Britain has been an ally to us and i served with many Brits, they are fine warriors but I dont blame them for trying to stay out of this, I do not want to see any of our allies drug into this mess if a nuclear strike is imminent.
edit on 10-06-2011 by Blu82 because: forgot something

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
Whatever happen to that report about the iranian ships coming to america?

Good question google ur question found: www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Iran will never launch a nuclear strike against saudi arabia or israel.

Yup, they have no need too.

Lets say Iran decided to develop nuclear weapons later on.... They have every right to do so, even if its intentions are for defensive measures. If i had Israel and America in my backyard threatening to destroy my home, i would invest in some kind of defense system. But this is besides the point that the UK, USA, Israel are targetting iran and the reason for it.... improving Iranian's lifes by producing its own energy for the population.

Can't help it but say it all depends on governance Isreal has nuke, britain has, US. has but don't see them threaten other countries to wipe them of the map, If they keep threaten the way they do proven, UN will not let them has anything close to nuke weapon. its that simple.
edit on 5-11-2011 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by YodleAjax

Iran never threatened Israel to wipe it of the map.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Terror should be avoided:
www.cbn.com...
edit on 5-11-2011 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dont know if its been mentioned already but the new battlefield 3 game has a Iranian Nuke story in it with some rebel Iranian group threatening to nuke paris .

Do you think this is some sort of psy ops to get kids to hate iran ?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join