It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aid ships head from Turkish port to Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It's such a double standard on how they can decide on which ever country they want to shut down for whatever reason.

I can think of a ton of states with more ties to "terrorism" than Gaza that are allowed to interact freely with the inside world.

Israel wants Gaza to be an caged prison, and so it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's a nice thought, but will never happen.

Palestinian Youth in the Gaza Strip March Demanding International Protection for “Freedom Waves to Gaza” FLOTILLA

The International Solidarity Movement (ISM) is a Palestinian-led non-violent resistance movement committed to ending Israel’s illegal occupation of Palestinian land. We call for full compliance with all relevant UN resolutions and international law.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The real reason Israel seized Gaza from the Palestinians is because they have a gas rig off the Gaza Coast and are making $$$$$.

Just proves there is no God.

--Thou shalt not Steal
--Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors house
--Thou shalt not murder
--Thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbors

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The real pathetic part is that everyone in the west supports israel to the point of willing to do its dirty work for them. I mean is it not enough that the amerian and british tax-payer is getting literally LYNCHED by those scoundrels, we also need to provide military support??

WTF is wrong with this picture. Did we learn our lesson in iraq and afghanistan?

I used to be a mild supporter of them, but now I am starting to dislike them more and more lately.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Interesting... I'm not sure why, but I recalled you as a strong supporter of Israel.

Americans should certainly be angry about their tax dollars going to Israel. I was not aware of that happening with the UK. Israel is the world's biggest welfare state.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Interesting... I'm not sure why, but I recalled you as a strong supporter of Israel.

Americans should certainly be angry about their tax dollars going to Israel. I was not aware of that happening with the UK. Israel is the world's biggest welfare state.

Yes I was always a supporter of Israel, but we have done more than enough to help them and they are NOT helping themselves in the slightest. We give them money, guns and now they want more. Enough is enough.

It is like someone turning 18 years old and the parents tell the kids...go out on your own young man and make somthing of yourself. Israel is a 30 year old child spoiled to death and will not let go. If the world needs ww3 armageddon to keep israel safe then they can go to hell.

I have made myself clear in other threads as well. They could have a)kicked out the palestinians from israel or b)have included them within the state as Israeli citizens. This two state solution being pushed down our throats helps NO ONE!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join