It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominated And Controlled By Money From The Cradle To The Grave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I appreciate your high minded ideals...

So if you don't want to be part of the system...go into the wilds and become a hermit. Just go out and live off the land. go into some remote wilderness of say...Montana, maybe Alaska...and live off the land. Just go...

You will have found your utopia. you could build a cabin or earth shelter, have a wilderness garden and dig for roots and comb thae landscape for herbs and berries, maybe fish for trout or salmon when they run, maybe trap for rabbit...

Sounds like the good life to me.

As for money always being on our mind and being the root of our problems... before the dollar or modern currency, it was wheat...or in the Americas...corn or gold...or some obscure trinket that meant something to an ancient culture...the means of trade is not evil or entrapping... it is man's greed.

So...have at it...and don't say the rules are against you... i have personally met a few vagrants or squatters up on the Appalachian Trail... living off the land... free and with none of the burdensome currency and worries you mention...so there...have at it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As we grow older, we quickly discover there is a pre-arranged, money hungry, rat race that we will be made to adhere to, participate in and endure and if anyone decides not to join tptb's greed gauntlet games,they will be left with 3 choices...Homlessness...Prison...Death...Those are the 3 things that await those who dare to oppose TPTB.

And 1 million people kill themselves every year and 5 to 10 million try to kill themselves every year. And those sad and staggering statistics are hushed up and ignored. Just like the millions of souls who couldn'nt endure this Mind melting, soul shattering Rat Race.

Suicide victims who are so quickly forgotten by the vast majority. And their silenced agonies are denied and replaced with even more materialism and an endless hell-bent drive for material illusions. Objects that actually mean nothing and will only wither, fade away and return to the dust from where they came. Just like we will, only most of us will have lost our souls in the process. Souls that are constantly being fed into the sinister jaws of enforced greed, advertised arrogance and materialistic insanity...

TPTB and their devious plans, their soul selling agendas and their mind warping advertisement campaigns are working perfectly...Just exactly what those royal elites want...

Us and them, does'nt even begin to explain what they have done and what they are doing to the vast majority of us...We the sheeple,we the regular nobody's who work till we die and have been enslaved by money every crooked and back stabbing step of the way...
edit on 3-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Oh, the peaceful indians. They NEVER had wars with one another. They were so peaceful and happy. They all shared and got along...all of them.

The Indians were not controlled, dominated, possessed and enslaved by money...

The Indians were not turned into work robots and materialistic puppets by a sinister regime that seperates and dehumanizes everyone...

And they had no bibles, no prisons and no poor houses...And look what we did to them...Small pox infested blankets were given to the Indians to help keep them warm in the winter, among other such disgusting and evil deeds...We are truly sick in the head...

United we stand,divided we fall...

Study a little history, would you? Some of them actually enslaved ONE ANOTHER.

I'm not sure why you feel enslaved by money. I don't.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Does anyone else but me realize the utter insanity and warped megalomania that is running rampant in this possessed by money world that is so demented and twisted that we actually have over 100 types of Hammers and over 100 types of Tooth Brushes available...A severe psychosis in the extreme...

"Well charlie"..."You've got another one hell of a tooth brush design there"..."Even though there are already over 90 tooth brushes of every conceivable shape,size and texture flooding the market"..."I think we should definitely move forward with this one"..."Lets put it into mass production"..."One more can't hurt"..."Theres still a lot of sheeple out there to lure in with our manufactured illusions"..."We'll make more millions for sure"..."We certainly don't give a damn how far they sink into financial desperation"..."As long as they think they are getting what they need and can't live without"..."Have you seen my new design for our 126-th Hammer that is coming out next spring?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
The ancient axiom that "Money is the root of all evil" is absolutely true. Although money itself is only a thing, it is the value placed on it which brings out the crazy in humans.

Money does weird things to people. You will never know the true character of others until money comes into the picture.

But if we replaced money with an alternative, there would still be the same needs and drives to get as much as possible - we are essentially greedy individuals and history shows that for the majority, power corrupts.

That is the key - we need to temper our desires

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Does anyone else but me realize the utter insanity and warped megalomania that is running rampant in this possessed by money world that is so demented and twisted that we actually have over 100 types of Hammers and over 100 types of Tooth Brushes available...A severe psychosis in the extreme...

"Well charlie"..."You've got another one hell of a tooth brush design there"..."Even though there are already over 90 tooth brushes of every conceivable shape,size and texture flooding the market"..."I think we should definitely move forward with this one"..."Lets put it into mass production"..."One more can't hurt"..."Theres still a lot of sheeple out there to lure in with our manufactured illusions"..."We'll make more millions for sure"..."We certainly don't give a damn how far they sink into financial desperation"..."As long as they think they are getting what they need and can't live without"..."Have you seen my new design for our 126-th Hammer that is coming out next spring?
We've been trained and taught to live for the love of money and not for the love of eachother for so long now that it's almost impossible for us to imagine living without it...But it can be done...The vast majority of time that modern humans have been living on earth was without money...

But money is TPTB"S weapon of control and domination and we have let ourselves become so seduced and imprisoned and possessed by their money and their campaigns of an I Me Mine additude and a "I have to be better than you" mind set...

They made it this way in order to crush our love and trample our solidarity,so you and i,the masses of nobody's,will never stand together and be able to regain the upper hand and control our only lives...Take our strangled freedoms away from the iron fisted beautiful people,the royal elites that dominate every aspect of our lives in this fallen world...

And TPTB chant their mantras of freedom,freedom,freedom... And freedom is an illusion and a lie...A grand deception

What can we do without money?...Nothing...Its completely insane and totally ridiculous...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join