It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The aliens want more gold theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
We know the story of the Annunaki landing in Africa and mining for gold, some say like David Icke that we have been put here as slaves to mine the gold for the aliens when they return and yep they are coming, have you wondered why there are so many cash for gold adverts and stalls wanting our scrap they are making sure they get all they can there is also a fascinating story called monotonic gold written by David Icke too

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

My problem with the slave mining is this

Wouldnt it be easier to simply make machines that mine? They wouldnt need to rest and wouldnt rebel. Also a race that has the ability to traverse the universe would be beyond the need to mine gold. If for some reason they werent then im sure they would have a grasp on manipulating matter and could create their own.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Are you making making a thread for every thought that pops in your head today?
I also suggest using periods to break up a run on sentence, it is exhausting reading 500 word sentences with no break in the statements.

There are probably 100s of threads on the Anunnaki and the gold conspiracy on these forums. Try doing a search and maybe continue a topical discussion that's ongoing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Here's also my two cents on this theory. Gold is supposedly only created when a supernova occurs. Well that being said, im sure there are plenty of other celestial bodies further out in the universe that have ridiculous amounts of gold compared to our little planet. Supernovas are happening somewhere out in the distant universe and the gold they create im sure is vast. After all, when was the last time our galaxy had an exploding star ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

True... and I read not long ago they found a planet completely made of diamond... i imagine there may be a world made of gold as well... not wouldnt that be a girls best friend?!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Not one full stop, not even at the end lol. I am no punctuation Nazi so I let you off. Got to admit this is the first I have heard of this theory, some of David Ickes err theories are off the scale, but his calm demenour always gives him that slight credible edge.

I don't think we are here to mine gold, I think the cash for gold adverts have a lot more to do with the government and a time when the monetary system will crash and they want all the gold before that happens.

Surely aliens have discovered more valuable things if they are able to travel the universe, maybe they have even realised gold isn't worth a penny.
edit on 2-11-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

My problem with the slave mining is this

Wouldnt it be easier to simply make machines that mine? They wouldnt need to rest and wouldnt rebel. Also a race that has the ability to traverse the universe would be beyond the need to mine gold. If for some reason they werent then im sure they would have a grasp on manipulating matter and could create their own.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Jassu because: (no reason given)

Is there anything else you are sure of? Did we really go to the moon? Who shot JFK? Was 911 an inside job and who should we blame? Since you seem to know everything please help me with these answers as well, thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Here's also my two cents on this theory. Gold is supposedly only created when a supernova occurs. Well that being said, im sure there are plenty of other celestial bodies further out in the universe that have ridiculous amounts of gold compared to our little planet. Supernovas are happening somewhere out in the distant universe and the gold they create im sure is vast. After all, when was the last time our galaxy had an exploding star ?

The latest supernova in our Galaxy (Milky Way), was 140 years ago.
Link: Youngest Supernova.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
Not one full stop, not even at the end lol. I am no punctuation Nazi so I let you off. Got to admit this is the first I have heard of this theory, some of David Ickes err theories are off the scale, but his calm demenour always gives him that slight credible edge.

I don't think we are here to mine gold, I think the cash for gold adverts have a lot more to do with the government and a time when the monetary system will crash and they want all the gold before that happens.

Surely aliens have discovered more valuable things if they are able to travel the universe, maybe they have even realised gold isn't worth a penny.
edit on 2-11-2011 by eyesdown because: (no reason given)

Are you kidding? There are plenty of applications only gold's purity will suffice. Look into gold and you will see why it is so special. It is worth a lot.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Turkenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If you read some history with regard to the Gold Standard you will understand why gold has been so valuable. It has nothing do to with aliens.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
We know the story of the Annunaki landing in Africa and mining for gold, some say like David Icke that we have been put here as slaves to mine the gold for the aliens when they return and yep they are coming, have you wondered why there are so many cash for gold adverts and stalls wanting our scrap they are making sure they get all they can there is also a fascinating story called monotonic gold written by David Icke too

Thank God for that comma.

I was seriously running out of air.

Oh yeah, That guy likes to sell books...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Makes no sense why they would come to a populated planet to harvest something so abundant in the universe.

If they had the technology to create a biological entity (Us humans), then surely they had the technology to get their own gold. We are FAR more complex than gold...so why didnt they just create a load of gold??

Makes no sense therefor i find it hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Its way easier to just make gold that to fly all the way here and genetically modify a life form to dig it up for you. Im sure if they had the technology to come here and mess with complex life they would know how to just make the stuff. If we have known how to make gold at our present level of technology for 70 years its not going to be a problem for advanced aliens.

- Gold synthesis from mercury

Gold obtained by mining has copper and silver impurities. Gold of higher purity can be made through the photoneutron process:

Mercury 198 + 6.8MeV gamma ray to 1 neutron + Mercury 197 (half-life 2.7 days to Gold 197 + 1 positron)

These energy levels allow a more efficient neutron source than the Spallation Neutron Source.

- Gold synthesis in an accelerator

Gold synthesis in a particle accelerator is possible in many ways. The Spallation Neutron Source has a liquid mercury target that will be transmuted into gold, platinum, and iridium, which are lower in atomic number.

- Gold synthesis in a nuclear reactor

Gold was first synthesized from mercury by neutron bombardment in 1941, but the isotopes of gold produced were all radioactive.

Gold can currently be manufactured in a nuclear reactor by irradiation either of platinum or mercury. Since platinum is more expensive than gold, platinum is economically unsuitable as a raw material.

Only the mercury isotope 196Hg, which occurs with a frequency of 0.15% in natural mercury, can be converted to gold by neutron capture, and following electron capture-decay into 197Au with slow neutrons. Other mercury isotopes are converted when irradiated with slow neutrons into one another or formed mercury isotopes, which beta decay into thallium.

Using fast neutrons, the mercury isotope 198Hg, which composes 9.97% of natural mercury, can be converted by splitting off a neutron and becoming 197Hg, which then disintegrates to stable gold. This reaction, however, possesses a smaller activation cross-section and is feasible only with un-moderated reactors.

It is also possible to eject several neutrons with very high energy into the other mercury isotopes in order to form 197Hg. However such high-energy neutrons can be produced only by particle accelerators

edit on 2-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Interesting. Can gold from different Starz be somehow different in a metaphysical chemical way? So what ever STAR* that the Earth gold came from could it be or have been a unique STAR also where did that star ascend at and did it leave a nebula or black hole?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Makes no sense why they would come to a populated planet to harvest something so abundant in the universe.

Yeah, either the aliens were not too advanced, or maybe they were'nt aliens, just Earth inhabitants from older civilisation, the ones who built structures we could not build today without a lot of touble, or even at all. Maybe they were the bad dudes that the true extra-terrestials confined to the Earth prison camp, doing hard labour in the mines? We might never know, but what we do know is that there is so much gold, even close by in the asteroid belt, that no aliens would bother with the piddly amount on Earth, if it was just gold they wanted.

Gold rush in space? ... That means Eros is a goldmine in space, as well as a platinum mine, a zinc mine and many more minerals besides. If Eros is typical of stony meteorites, then it contains about 3% metal. With the known abundance's of metals in meteorites, even a very cautious estimate suggests 20,000 million tonnes of aluminium along with similar amounts of gold, platinum and other rarer metals.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
they need the gold
to turn into dust
to fight off the cybermen.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Sounds like Battlefield Earth.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Everyone keeps assuming that gold is the only reason.

I believe the earth is a giant mining operation, do I think that's the sole reason we exist? Not at all, I feel as if mining is just a small operation compared to the grand scheme of things. I'd never claim any of this to be fact, I accept that its my belief and its all just assumptions, but I believe it nonetheless.

I the think the mining we did has been a thing of the past for a while though. Earth is nothing more than a planet with inhabitants now. Whatever interaction we may have had with ET has been over with for a while. Could happen again, and if it does I think it will have nothing to do with mining.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal

In the immortal words of Judge Judy .. It doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it's not true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join