It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNPLUG........From The System!

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
After hearing this guy talk on an internet radio show I found what he said at the end quite inspiring. So I put his words together with some images to form the following video.

The main gist is the system that enslaves us only works because we continue to participate in it. Unplug from it!

"We are the power on this planet. Own your power. Take it back, and live in it. Tell them you just will not comply."

edit on 2-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: additional text

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't watch stuff on tv. I don't listen to radio. I don't read magazines. I don't watch youtube or any other similar. But I've been saying this for years not only irl before finding ats but also here on ats for the entire time I've been here!

We have the choice to choose exactly what we want for and from our lives. WE MAKE EVERY SINGLE CHOICE. We decide what to accept, what to reject, what to create, what to destroy. What we don't do is realize this. We don't think about our influences and why we accept them and give them credence over others. Why do we let tv shows dictate our tastes? Magazines? What a load of equally trivial bather and rubbish! Why do you tune them into your existence? Why do you incorporate their messages into your psyche? It is all unworthy of who we are as beings but more so who we are as individuals.

Make your choices with awareness. Think about what you need and why you need it. There is precious little you genuinely need.

Even if we just unplug long enough to crash this worthless system we have now, it will be enough to let us all know just what's really of value and what's really just diverting our focus away from where it really ought to be. Think about it.

Why would they go to all this trouble otherwise? It's not about the money. It's about our lives and where we apply them. If you're chasing after a bunch of crap made in third world countries for 0.0.2 cents on the dollar while you spend your days working for some pittance while neglecting your kids, your friends, your parents, your home, then you've got it all wrong.

Even when you think you've got a decent income and things are rolling along pretty nicely in your life, think about why you're doing what you're doing. Are you *really* enjoying it or is it just the perks that make it worth it? Do you really have a life? Really? Or is that what you're told "life" is? Think about it. The answers, if you are really honest with yourself, will surprise you.

All work is of equal value. Particularly when we do what we love doing, it comes with greater beauty and efficiency. It flows effortlessly and with love. Naturally, there will always be rough spots in life. That goes without saying to any rational soul. It's fantasy to think otherwise. But the state of our society now is so difficult for the vast majority that it simply must be torn down and rebuilt. The illness it to deep to excise. We need purification by fire, so to speak.

We need to pass through some very difficult times to remind ourselves just exactly what we're made of, what we stand for, and why we're here. The very fact that so few of us have genuine meaning and value in our lives makes this point even more poignant. The fact that we hold most of our fellow humans in such low esteem should tell us that something is seriously amiss. We have all the hands imaginable to help make the lives of all so very much easier. We could choose to embrace our fellow humans rather than bombing the #e out of each other for reasons that altogether too often defy definition. What is it going to take to bring out our humanity and along with it some fundamental common sense?

Until we alone have sovereignty of thought and of action, we will make no progress as a species and most especially as individuals. No one person is either greater nor lesser than another. We are born into this world equally, from our mother's loins. No one comes in any other way. We all go out equally too. No one has ever taken anything more out than they came in with, no matter how much or how little they had while they were here. We are all entitled to the same dignity and respect while we're here. That's non-negotiable.

Unplug your mind from the system and plug your heart into the world. See it for the first time.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The fact that no one has replied to your post is a sign that people are so in tune with the system that they do not want to hear what you present. Sad, really. I starred and flagged your post.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wish I had somthing to add, but the video and the other members above me said it perfectly.
I feel this is less of a topic for discusion as it is a topic for inner reflection.

Maybe thats why there arnt too many posts here....yet.

Great video S&F

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

nah because there would be more flags if that were the case.

i don't think people really like taking a in depth inventory of themselves. that and people love the guilty pleasures the system provides. it's a shame. The world is crying for a moral shift, but it seems few are truly willing to put forth said effort.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

That is spot on! I applaud you as well. It really cannot be said any more simply. For every decision there is a choice. Most of us make our decisions based on false choices and this perhaps is why so many fellow humans are in such a bad way these days.S+F!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Very well said. Society is inherently sick and it has been designed that way.

Which reminds me of this quote: "It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

Can't remember now who said it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, I am unplugged but now I am actually "plugged in"! What I learned is that it is all true, that the Bible is the Truth, in that through Christ we can be Saved!

I am a vessel, created, for the sole function of housing a Spirit within! However, this vessel of mine has walked a different path and embraced the occult, the "New Age" esoteric-natures, the Goddess/Mother Energy, what ever it wants to be called. Through "Great Spirit" I believed in all Spirits and so my vessel was changed to house "others".

When I unplugged I suddenly came to realize the full extent of my vessel and how important it is to clear it, to cleanse it of the pain and suffering that all those useless spirits provided. I now have an empty vessel within, awaiting to be filled!

I have opened my Heart to Receive the true Spirit of GOD, but not directly, not yet, as we are just human and we are not worthy to house any part of GOD within. If we could we would and it would be wielded in such a manner to make the Devil curl his toes! We would use it for wrong and we know we cannot be trusted! None of us are Saints because if we were we already would have GOD in our vessel.

It is through Christ, through Yeshua, that we must receive our Grace! Through Grace we will be changed in an instant so that we can fill our vessel with GOD.

So, here I am with spirits flirting with me and my own abilities to manipulate spirits at will, and I can only wait patiently as this all unfolds around us. The AntiChrist has already declared himself! The last martyr is dead! Soon we will discover that the Guf is empty of Souls and that no more children will contain one. I sit here with my empty vessel, void of the world of Man that kept me captured for so long, and now I am waiting to go home!

No debt! No taxes! No ownership of anything! I am cleared and I am free! I have no insurance! I have no bank account as I have no money! I have my armor on! I am ready! I have forgiven all and I have let go; I have reconciled my abusers and my debtors and I have released them.

I am so "Plugged-in"!

Personal Note:

Let the Demons out Drunvalo Melchizedek (only a Demon should say his name)! Let them out upon the Earth as you will! (speaking of his latest endeavor--13 Mayan Skulls). For those not in the know, Drunvalo is scheduled on this "Tour of Crystal Skulls" and on 11/7, in Sedona, AZ, he is conducting a ritual in which he plans to awaken the "Light Serpent", or Kundalini of the Planet itself!

He is including real skulls in this ritual and he invites all to attend and "Bring your own Skulls" for a magical 'blessing'. Heaven help him!

Drunvalo's website invitation to Sedona!

Ancient Skulls in Attendance: Ancient Tibetan skull Nagaku and its brother skull Kin Batz, an ancient Skull from Peru - plus Tuku, a 5,000 year old Mongolian Skull, Tzo'La, a 2500 year old Mongolian Skull, and "The Professor" also from Mongolia. Other skulls will be in attendance that are held by the Skull Guardians. You may bring your own skull for a blessing by Hunbatz Men.

I am a medium, I always have been; there is no "truth" to the Occult in that it represents what it is made of, Demons! I will not be exorcising any longer as I am now casting out that which encompasses Mankind from within!

I do hope that others take this time to realize that Mankind is only acting out by way of what is contained in his vessel! Look at their actions and their thoughts and they will reveal the extent of what I say!

Bless you all because the Demons will win this World, for now! I also agree, turn off the TV and the Music, take your money from them, surround yourself with Loving people who can recognize who and what they really are and open to realize the Truth!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

Which reminds me of this quote: "It is no measure of mental health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"

It was Jiddu Krishnamurti who said it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001

totally sounds like something Terrence Mckenna would say....and I agree with that statement.

I feel that people want to unplug and opt out of the system/society...they just don't know how and everytime they discuss how, they get pulled right back in....

for the world to change there will need to be a catalist the likes of which has never been witnessed before...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

vote with your money, every time you purchase anything, you're voting.

but, as long as we have electricity and the internet, as in Greece, you pay your bill, or they shut you off.

leaving the system is not easy, it's designed to fleece the citizenry.

bravo for those who work at it, as their situation allows.

i volunteer for non profits so as to build a better world.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is just the thread I've been looking for.
It is true that we need to unplug from the system, but how exactly do we do this in a timely manner. As time goes on it appears that everyone is running out of time.
The corrupted world leaders, politicians and smug corporate CEO's will not stop their lust for power and dominate wealth. How do we get them to remove themselves from the equation and pay for all their crimes. By yelling at them in the streets?
By making countless youtube videos and stating that "this government is corrupt and we need to stand against them"? How does that help?? Hoping that some "1%" is wearing their heart on their sleeve at the right moment?
Will ATS do it? ATS doesn't even allow posts that talk about gathering or joining forces. We can't even get in contact with like minded people anymore because the specific sites won't allow it. How can we stand against? How can we get everyone on the same page as everyone else??
Everyone views things in a different way and has their firm opinion on the subject. We can't get through to everyone...
It seems that all the protests and shouting is going into thin air and the people who really can see the change that is needed are left to sit and watch the chaos unfold. All the war mongerers love watching everyone getting mad at eachother and seeing people die for the mess they created. THEY LOVE IT!!
They use their mindless and blood-thirsty gaurd dogs (Police) to carry out their heartless orders.
People are loosing their lives in other countries under the guise of world peace and/or superiority over the world's populace. It is truly a nightmare that we live in today. Protests, wars, famine, and utter decimation is everywhere now.
Where are the answers to these issues?
Who has the solution?
ATS? Youtube? Google? Anonymous?
All this ranting and raving is going nowhere fast...
These messages that we're sending need to go straight to the world leaders, banksters, and corporate ceo's doorsteps.
Literally!
They need to be pursued until they answer for their actions.
Peaceful protests are becoming less peaceful...I could keep going with this but I seriously believe that if the words and demands on here and other community sharing sites are not heard by TPTB and responded to with specific results. We as a species will get twisted into nothing more than a drone slave race. Helping the few over the many. Does anyone want that???......

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Why does being an intelligent species have to come with such a heavy price? This awful image that society perpetuates is what's causing us to not reach our maximum potential. I go could on and on, but there's really no need to.

S&F, glad to see more people finally coming to that realization. I'm glad to have been born during this time because I might have the chance to witness something profound.
edit on 11/2/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Beautiful vid, thanks for posting it.

There's a saying:
"If you're still fighting the system--you're still in it."

It's inevitable that the system will collapse, because nobody believes in it anymore. Mainly because they've realized that when they're in it, most everyone gets screwed.

But if we all hold hands (literally or figuratively), help each other (rather than waiting for "somebody else"--oh, say, government--to do it), and refuse to be manipulated by fear + control freaks, I think we can pull through it. And we may just be pleasantly surprised by what we find.

Just my $0.02. (Which, when adjusted for inflation, was worth about $0.52 in 2010.)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I can't tell anyone else to do anything. I don't have a job. I don't have a car. I don't own a home. I don't own a phone or a computer. I have never taken a loan or owned a credit card. I used to live under a bridge and recycle scrap metals and sell junk at fleamkts. Now I have returned sorta to the world and I miss that freedom. I hate civilization. I am stuck in a big city with less than 3 days of food on the supermarket shelves. I am not free, I am unplugged and stuck. And Its OK. For I am human bean.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
walked away from the greed, corruption and materialism of western civilisation long ago out of disgust..
Where am now built my house with my own hands, planted and tend my garden, get fruit from nearby trees, go fishing.. When do work as physician I dont charge I leave it up to those I treat to decide what to give or not in return have got everything from chickens, clothes, a water buffalo - gave it back to the person they need it more to be able to farm and provide for their family, gold, jade, antiques - sold in order to restock medical supplies that use in treating patients.
The only modern tech that use is my mobile with solar charger to keep my batt. charged.
No bank account, No credit cards, No car, No television. Grudgingly a passport to humour the primitives when I travel and for that I maintain my japanese passport..
Could have stayed in the west opened a practice and made a fortune off hypochondriacs or doing breast implants.. But for what ? Money ? A fancy car ? A big house ? All worthless when we come into this world we have nothing..when we leave this world we take nothing with us .. Pointless wasting ones life getting ulcers, coronaries and grey hair chasing money and material things..
Even managed to raise four adopted children and send them to uni .. Now raising 2 more that adopted who were orphaned due to the earthquake in japan.
Better to do what one can to try and make the world a better place than waste ones life slaving for money and material things.
Good thread S+F

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Thanks for sharing that. You are an inspiration to us all.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Here is another video I put together that has a similar theme.

new topics

top topics

join