It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the Covenant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Klepto

Klepto,

The Ark of the Covenant will unify all religions under God. This will happen near the end... soon, the clear proof of God's authority will be manifested in God's Chosen One, to whom God will give 1/10th of His power. The bringer of the Ark will confirm God's covenant with the people for a brief time, and then the Day of Judgment.

Peace!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The arc can protect itself. It is feared by many. We'll just have to wait and update ourselves for any signs from the Israel.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Looks like some of these posters need to actually read Exodus 25 b4 they even begin to post. Not hard to pick out the ones who have done 0% research lol.

I'm pretty curious about the "candle stick" in that passage if you break it down and draw the actual discription of it. It appears to be an analog tv antanea or something quite similar. It being a source of energy is something I strongly believe in. According to Exodus (king james ver) God said he was going to sit "ABOVE" the mercy seat between the cherubs. This imo points to God appearing to Moses as energy and not in a Human form. He also calls the other parts "INSTRUMENTS" when I read this I think of what else we call an instrument, best example... a compass. If you catch my drift. Much appreciation to the poster who noted several other religions/cultures that have similar lore. This gives a greater possibility to more than one being made in our history on this Earth.

Following the "lore" of other parts of history there are several times where people went missing for years then reappeared and many of them had some connection to the arc, or something similar in discription. As a thinker it got to me, what if the Arc was a time travel device? I personally see this as a very far stretch lol but it does have it's own merits. Take for example the resurection of Jesus, or the 40 days/nights in the desert. If you follow the lore many mystical things happen along the path of the ark. Might just be my own mind running wild, prolly is. Just curious what some of u folks think about that thought, and if any of you can draw up an accurate design based on the biblical description of the candlestick?

In conclusion ... no I haven't watched Indiana Jones today nor have I for at least 13 years or so now lol. Just happen to be very interested in topics like this one.
TY for takin the time to read my nutty-ness.

Every mighty oak started as one determined nut.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My thoughts are that the Ark was "of-God", made with influence "from-God", and to hold the 10-Commandments given to Moses "by-God". Lets forget individual belief-systems-religions-by-name-doctrines-ideologies-theologies for one minute. I dont see how then the Ark could or can ever be destroyed by anything "of-man". "What God has created...let no man put asunder".
Being created by HIM-HER-THEY-IT, it cannot and couldnt be destroyed. I believe one day its hiding place and the purpose for being hidden, will be proven and revealed.To believe in God at all, commands a belief that-that which he created and cannot be destroyed, will one day reveal itself, therefore proving the existence once and for all of GOD.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by apw100

Just a note, the Hebrews were told by God to ask their masters for Gold and valuable the night they finally left. The households dumped everything on these people just to get rid of them after the plagues. They had mucho dinara

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Ark is probably in a cavern on the China-India border.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join