It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arc of the Covenant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben EL
Accurate inventories (Dead Sea Scrolls)

What part of the dead sea scrolls indicate this?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by otherwise
Matthew 27,51: "And, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from the top to the bottom; and the earth shook, and the rocks rent;"
John 19,34: "But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and immediately came out blood and water."

The blood ran down the crack by itself,

Lemme get this straight, because apparently I have misunderstood. YOu are saying that when jesus was stabbed while on the cross, his blood spilled on the ground, trickled down a crack in the ground, and fell onto the ark of the covenant, which for some reason was stored there?

For that we do only got the words of Ron Wyatt.

Weel, excuse me if I don't take his word for it.

And again. The sacrifice ceremonies were an image of the sacrifice of the Christ. His own sacrifice!! No priest there either.

Why is one supposed to think that the AoftheC was kep underneath where jesus was executed?
[edit on 13-9-2004 by Nygdan]

To also prove there is no such thing as coincidences.. (and that is actually the only known place for the "AoftheC" because thats the last time it was mentioned in the bible, I find it striking yes, that it just happened to be there, .... But this is God we're talking about... 1 day to him is 1000 years, he can plan a lot in that amount of time.

[edit on 20/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Was there supposed to be some coherent thought in the above post that I missed? Where in the bible is the aofc put in an underground chamber at the future site of jesus's crucifixtion, if that was what you were getting at?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"In the Tent of Meeting, outside the curtain that is in front of the Testimony, Aaron and his sons are to keep the lamps burning before the Lord from evening until morning. This is to be a lasting ordinance among the Israelites for the generations to come." Exodus 27: 21

Are the descendants of Aaron still guarding the Ark of the Covenant somewhere??

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi to all of you.

To KODE --R.V.--you know(if you are R.V.)--very well--the ARK have a
psichic (i no y ) guards??!! If not --Iknow !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To shadow--last phrase is not bad .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To illmatic 67---you lost 500 years...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To 7th_chakra--you say my thinks--reolica --thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story start --Exodus:31--40 every precision to mm.. More THE

CREATOR him self who must work: Betsaleel + Oholiab ! VERY RARE!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To jubilee ---ESDRAS :7 keep AARON in head...

To nygdan----carry on my wayward son!!!

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
The story start --Exodus:31--40 every precision to mm..

"exodus 37:1 Bezalel made the ark of acacia wood-two and a half cubits long, a cubit and a half wide, and a cubit and a half high " NIV

That is simply not millimeter precision. Thats like saying 'Travel 5 miles' is millimeter precision. Also, how many millimeters do you have jewish cubits as?

To nygdan----carry on my wayward son!!!

Will there be peace when I am done? A place to lay my weary head to rest? And awesome use of the cowbell??

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
To Klepto--if I say to mm. I think not for the Ark only but every stuff going
with--dressing (big priest),menorah,every details,ets,ets...
Never,never more precisions in the Bible (just for the Ark and all with... )
1st problem (in my head )--no Acacia wood in Sinai desert??????
2th problem--long time ago -my dictionaire say me-ACACIA origine from
AUSTRALIA CONTINENT????
Hey 2+2 THAT SAY SOMETHING TO YOU...or come back to Egypt again????

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
To Klepto--if I say to mm. I think not for the Ark only but every stuff going
with--dressing (big priest),menorah,every details,ets,ets...
Never,never more precisions in the Bible (just for the Ark and all with... )
1st problem (in my head )--no Acacia wood in Sinai desert??????
2th problem--long time ago -my dictionaire say me-ACACIA origine from
AUSTRALIA CONTINENT????
Hey 2+2 THAT SAY SOMETHING TO YOU...or come back to Egypt again????

A type of Acacia tree grows in Israel, as does the #tim tree. Either could have been used to construct the Ark. Go to these links...
www.biblepicturegallery.com...
www.biblepicturegallery.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
THANK YOU!!
But we don't know the "age of the Capitan"

try your google--or--www.sdj-mormons.net...Urim and Thummim???

Complicate ...Harisson Ford hapy one with his girlfriend alcoholic

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by taibunsuu
The Ark of the Covenant which held the Ten Commandments was discovered by American professor, archeologist, and US spy Indiana Jones, in Egypt in 1938. It currently resides in a wooden crate in a warehouse in the Naval Weapons Research lab in Almagorda, NM, where it has remained undisturbed since transport to the US in September, 1938. Scientists fear the holy power of the vessel. The last time the vessel was opened on a Mediterranian island by Nazi Germans operating under a secret mission to discover the power of the Ark, the disastrous results were recorded on a prototype German video recorder. Results were:

Gestapo researcher Toht: Face Melted - fatal

Vichy French archeologist Dr. Rene Belloq: Spontaneous combustion - fatal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good help oouuufff. Let me see ,let me see ...ooooh Gestapo reasearcher
Toht+ french doc.---Hey Iam an phisionomist one---Toht??--it's GAZ ??
he is incarned again??The Dark side again?? And the french Doc. also??
Holy #...GOD BLESS THE ARK!!! Hey folk it is not funy....

[edit on 1-9-2004 by taibunsuu]

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
rofl, good old indiana jones.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Arc of the Covenant was excavated from vaults below the el sharif in Jeruselam by the first Crusaders in the eleventh century. The initial excavations unearthed the stables of the Temple of Solomon (said to be large enough to house 2000 horses) and beneath the vaults containing the Arc and other treasure.

The Arc contained both the tablets of the Law and the Tables of testimony, the tables of testimony being written in the Kabballa so needed translatiion. The Arc was transported to France where the Cathars had centres of Kabballistic learning. The Catholic church subsequently turned on the Knights Templar and the Cathars when they refused to turn over the Arc, hence the Albigenisian crusade.

Fortunately the Knights had been afforded substancial estates in Scotland, where the Arc was spirited away to. The Arc of the Covenant is still hidden there along with Abrahams pillow, and legend has it will only be seen again when a Stewart king is returned to the british throne.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Any reason in particular to beleive that story?

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I've done years of my own research on christian history, I've given you the answer, it's up to you to determine what you can believe.

But I'll give you a tip, it wasn't found by Indi Jones

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket
I've given you the answer, it's up to you to determine what you can believe.

Ok, so basciallyyou have some reasons to beleive that but don't want to post them. And when did I say it had anything to do with 'indiana jones'? The story you told above is what resembles something from an indiania jones movie plot

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The true Ark of the Covenant is in a city in the country of Ethiopia, named Aksum. Only a decendant of the levites can be in the presence of the Ark.
And yes it is guarded from anyone else that tries to enter. Only the holiest of holies may enter. Yes the Nazi's did try to search for this relic, along with many other relics that Hitler was looking for, but it was moved over time and kept secret. So this way you can rest in peace that it is in existance and very much on this earth. And very much it is kept safe. There are 2 covenants there. 1 which is used for parades, the other which never leaves the temple where it has stayed for many years, and before this resided in another location in ethiopia for over 800 years. Read up on Aksumites, Queen Sheba of Ethiopia and King Solomon in the lost books of the bible, you will not find in the cantonized king james version. Sheba's son Menelik, was the one that saved the ark from the temple and took it to Sheba's country Ethiopia, and there it has resided for many years. I hope this is of some help to you.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Here's a website for you www.ethiotreasures.plus.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
For those interested in the idea that the Ark may have been an electrical device, you might find this interesting.

Interactive Ark Description
tlc.discovery.com...

It's a bit goofy and simple, like it was made for a child, but it will give you the basic idea, with pictures!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 7th_Chakra

Are you sure that any army could walk to Ethiopia and take the arc so easily? Above all the sacred object is placed in Ethiopia because of divine fevor. As you say any army could not stand infort of Ethiopians so long as they/Ethiopian are pure/ or not sinful in the face of the creator. Be in the past and in the future. Had it not been for this hard fact the Italians and others would not have been defited in the battle of Adwa and other numerous places in Ethioipa despait thier mighty power whom once been the most powerfull kingdom in Europe concoring all during the time of Roman Emapire and by transtivity Ethiopia is concoring all. I suggest any attempt by any relegion or countery to cliam for it would be a disaster because Ethiopian are the rightfull gardian for this Holy object.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If you cross this story line with another from a different race, you get an interesting possability.

According to the Hopi Indians, The four races were each given a set of two stone tablets by the great spirit. This seems like quite a coincidence to me.

And so a long time passed, and the Great Spirit gave each of the four races two stone tablets. Ours are kept at the Hopi Reservation in Arizona at Four Corners Area on 3rd Mason.

I talked to people from the black race and their stone tablets are at the foot of Mount Kenya. They are kept by the Kukuyu Tribe. I once had the honor of presenting a sacred pipe at the Kukuyu Tribe carved from the red pipe stone of Mount Kenya. I was at an Indian spiritual gathering about 15 years ago.

A medicine man from South Dakota put a beaded medicine wheel in the middle of the gathering. It had the four colors from the four directions; He asked the people, "Where is this from?" They said, "Probably Montana, or South Dakota, maybe Seskatchewan." He said, "This is from Kenya." It was beaded just like ours, with the same color

The stone tablets of the yellow race of people are kept by the Tibetans, in Tibet. If you went straight through the Hopi Reservation to the other side of the world, you would come out in Tibet. The Tibetan word for "sun" is the Hopi word for "moon" and the Hopi word for "sun" is the Tibetan word for "moon".

The guardians of the traditions of the people of Europe are the Swiss. In Switzerland, they still have a day when each family brings out its mask. They still know the colors of the families, they still know theymbols, some of them. I went to school with some people from Switzerland at the University of Washington and they shared this with me.

Each of these four peoples happen to be people that live in the mountains.

www.crystalinks.com...

So you have at least three of the four groups being essentially pacifist. I don't know enough about the Kenyans, but I bet they are also pacifist.
All having been handed a set of stone tablets by the great spirit.

You should read the page it is great story, and I think an honest one.
I venture to say then the kenyan tribe may also have the Ark of the Covenant.

The stones are to come together in the last days of this world.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join