It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OccupyFood - Italian politicians to pay 100€+ for Pizzas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Italians are inventive. In Napoli, every Politicians must pay 100x for every food, especially Pizza to feel the economical crisis what they created. They don't really like it, but who the hell cares. Americans, Europeans, everyone! This is a great example to follow all over the world. If you have a restaurant, make dual menus, one for standard people and one for the moron politicians (And don't forget to add the 100x multiplier.
). And if you have banker customers, use bravely a 1000x multiplier.

Italian article here.
www.scattidigusto.it...
edit on 2-11-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

I love it. What an imaginative idea. Can we do this here? Seems like a nice reversal from the everyday norm here.

A taste of their own medicine!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is quite stupid and wont last. Will everyone remember every face in their parliament? And what's stopping the politicians from claiming it on their expenses, so that the public will have to pay for it?

Stick to the protest, its doing a good job. People are noticing, people in high places, the media has noticed, the church is on the side of OWS, there is no need to come up with idea's such as this yet if at all.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

Actually it's working quite well and it already spread all over Napoli and beyond. So it won't die. Well, bankers and politicians may believe it will die, but it seems it won't. In my country we're also meditating to adapt this idea. We love this. And as everyone can set their own price and every restaurant owner has the right to make difference between standard customer and moron psyhopath politicians and bankers, it's a pretty good idea.

So tell this idea to your local restaurants, shops who are supporting the 99%.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So they will ask every customer whether they work in politics or the banking system? What about the people on the bank tills, the everyday worker, technically their still bankers, yet they have nothing to do with the crisis and see no benefit in the fraud that the banks have done.
Also, wouldn't the bankers/politicians just eat somewhere else? Or just not eat out?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

i agree, italy is one thing though if it worked for them thumbs up but pulling that in the states would be kind of hard given the over kill of fast food locations everywhere and as far as privately owned businesses go, if one pulled this stunt politicians and bankers would simply go somewhere else, where one business would turn congressman down another would give him a discount just because! thats america

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Sorry. They're helping a thief system, so why should we care? Personally I'm very tired to pay more and more, because there are few irresponsible psyhopath clown, who believe they can do everything. If you're working for the government, if you're helping the banks, if you're protecting thieves, you're one with them. So, honestly I don't care about those people. But I won't get a second, nor a third job, because these psychos are clearly inadequate for their job and we pay or it. If they can spend millions from OUR money, they'll be able to pay the new 100x price too.

And as it's already working in a big city, it may work elsewhere too. And it will.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

your generalization of employees is not very 99%, i know many people who are in the services and work for banks because they offer them a good living and solid consistant support or families, in other words food will always be on the table, again there will always be employees and its the owners that need to change, in all actuality bank employees have helped me save more money than any employee of other industries and services! having said that you should take a stroll around town your pretty barky about your fellow citizens!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Sorry, but I won't feel sorry for those who is serving a thief system and staying in silent, just to keep their luxurious life, while all their actions are helping others to a miserable life. Next time they'll grow a spine. Or buy one from that money what they got.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Do you earn money?
Do you have a job?
Do you have a bank account?
Do you vote?
Do you pay your tax's?
Do you pay your bills?

If so, you are helping and are part of the thieving system.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks

Do you earn money? ----------------- Officially? No.
Do you have a job? ------------------ Officially? No.
Do you have a bank account? -------- Officially? No. I also don't have a mortgage.
Do you vote? ------------------------ Hahaha! No.
Do you pay your tax's? --------------- Recently? No.
Do you pay your bills? ---------------- Recently? It depends on my mood.

+1. Do I care what the government or the IRS says? Nope.

So, no kid. I'm not helping and I'm not even part of this thieving system. You know, you can live without it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Actually it's working quite well and it already spread all over Napoli and beyond. So it won't die. Well, bankers and politicians may believe it will die, but it seems it won't. In my country we're also meditating to adapt this idea. We love this. And as everyone can set their own price and every restaurant owner has the right to make difference between standard customer and moron psyhopath politicians and bankers, it's a pretty good idea.

So tell this idea to your local restaurants, shops who are supporting the 99%.

What about restaurants and companies who serve them normal price and are made monopolies by the state?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000What about restaurants and companies who serve them normal price and are made monopolies by the state?

Your senators and other snobbish banker morons never eat at those places. They love the expensive places. The best is; in Napoli this sytems has been applied in the poor and the most expensive restaurants as well. Why? To make the life of these greedy morons incomfortable everywhere. To feel themselves hated everywhere as they deserve it. If they want to eat at their favorite place, they'll have to pay a lot, just as they order the citizens to pay for their greed. If they won't pay they'll have to eat from a fast food restaurant or buy food from the street. They must be one with the ordinary citizens.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oky-doky. What's to stop an aide for buying it for them? If you really want to hit them where is hurts force them to shrink the size and power of the government.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

If you know how the mind of these psychos works, this is what is hurting them the most. Someone who believe he can do anything because he has money and he is the big, almighty moron senator, that one is hurt by this much greater than anything else, because no one is accepting his idiot superiority. They're on a high horse, but when they must pay 100$ for a cola and 1000$ for a menu, they'll get down from the high horse very fast (If not, they'll be kicked down from there.). If they won't be served in their favorite restaurant, but will be kicked out, they won't feel themselves that important anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Am I the only one that realizes that these politicians get their money from us? So wouldn't charging them more just result in charging us more? I might admit i am missing something, but someone will have to point out what it is because i obviously missed it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Am I the only one that realizes that these politicians get their money from us? So wouldn't charging them more just result in charging us more? I might admit i am missing something, but someone will have to point out what it is because i obviously missed it.

As the people can't pay more, they can't charge us anymore. But for exchange we can charge them with anything we want. Also there are places were people start to vote to suspend the payment of the government members. Now it's our turn to charge them with anything we figure out.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

Originally posted by Trolloks

Do you earn money? ----------------- Officially? No.
Do you have a job? ------------------ Officially? No.
Do you have a bank account? -------- Officially? No. I also don't have a mortgage.
Do you vote? ------------------------ Hahaha! No.
Do you pay your tax's? --------------- Recently? No.
Do you pay your bills? ---------------- Recently? It depends on my mood.

+1. Do I care what the government or the IRS says? Nope.

So, no kid. I'm not helping and I'm not even part of this thieving system. You know, you can live without it.

How are you on the internet then?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You don't need any of them to be on the internet.

new topics

top topics

join