It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel gets ready to unveil David's Sling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Thanks for sharing this.

It kind of relates to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this one too: www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this one too: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel seems hell bent on turning the region into a war zone.

I still think some of the Lunatics in power are actually trying to fulfill biblical prophecy. They even name their military hardware and operations with Religious affiliations. So scary right now, I have a feeling that many innocents are about to get killed.

Really why Israel? Is not Iran developing nukes? Is it not Iran that wants the nation of Israel removed from all maps and History ? These so called intelligent people deny the attempted genocide of the Jews by Hitler, probably because they provided two Arab divisions which round up Jews in the middle east.

The jews have been attacked since statehood in 1948 by every arab state around them. They have the smallest state in the region if not world and you people want to keep dividing it for the Arabs who will keep asking for more.

The fact is that ALL Muslims want the destruction of Israel just like their holy book tells them, if an individual of Islam tells you otherwise they are either lying again which the Koran allows, if it furthers the interest of Islam or if the do not ,they are not good Muslims .

I mean really their Koran tells them they will take over jerusalem and when this happens the rocks will cry out there is a Jew behind me come kill them. What the f# kind of holy book is this that advocates this type of behavior of the killing of all infidels , religion of peace my butt and all you that believe it is are totally delusional .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

I mean really their Koran tells them they will take over jerusalem and when this happens the rocks will cry out there is a Jew behind me come kill them. What the f# kind of holy book is this that advocates this type of behavior of the killing of all infidels , religion of peace my butt and all you that believe it is are totally delusional .

It is a religion of peace, provided you convert to islam. If you are not muslim, then you shall have no peace. Instead you shall inherit the grave.

Matthew 5:5 "Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth"

Basically the muslim have thrown out the word blessed. Yes the meek shall inherit the earth, earth meaning "grave". To them inheriting the earth means to inherit the grave. Theirs is a religion of the strong survive and perish the weak and it shows in their actions when they engage in fights, they grab human body shields so that the innocent dies and they do not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

I feel ya brother people just don't wanna understand there will be scoffers in these days
it's be o.k. don't let them get to you
keep the faith

new topics

<< 1   >>

join