It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolph Hitler was once a Freemason

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Appears that Hitler before banning freemasonry in nazi germany was himself once a freemason, borrowed idealogy from masonry, became disenchanted with and then persecuted the masons.

Also appears nothing was cut and dried / black and white with this negative era.

Mostly what was borrowed from masonry (also proves Hitler had inside knowledge) was the Occultism of Freemasonry.

Nazi General Kesselring was a professing freemason.
Nazism oft quote the Freemason Voltaire especially Voltaire's antisemitic rants against Jews.
Yet Hitler had over 150,000 Jews fighting the Bolsheviks at the Eastern Front.
The lodge Hitler had either applied to or belonged to was in Munchen ( Munich )
Photographs of Hitler displaying masonic hand gestures.
Joseph Fort Newton: baptist minister and mason quoted an essay by Thomas Carr with a list of lodges, study of their history, customs, and emblems especially the swastika.
The bridge that spans freemasonry to nazism is theosophy which led to the Thule Gesselshaft.
The points of commonality are among the many denials of the freemasons.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Was that Thomas Paine who wrote...my church is my own mind?

I strongly advocate freethinking despite all institutions and organizations.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hitler went through a ton of different esoteric societies

my research does not place him as a mason, and the SS as setup by Himmler, along with the Thule society, would be best classed as seperate from and would have very little masonic influence

most of the influence came from the likes of madam Blavatsky

more here
www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by partycrasher

So.....what exactly are you trying to say? Freemasonry influenced hitler?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Can you actually provide us something more than vague, misleading, non-sequitur, or circumstantial (at best)?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Spell his name right first and no,he was not a Freemason,but did have contact with other secret groups.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Since we are talking about the cryptic masons we can look at similarities in idealogy...
"making good men better".....creating a super race.

Or we can look at the heirarchies or secret societies within secret societies.
Freemasons, shriners, ordo templar orientalis and for example...
Germanenordern, theosophy, thule, vril.

Another quote about how Hiitler admired freemasonry enough to borrow from it and this quote from a grand lodge website....
"All the supposed abominations, the skeletons and death’s heads, the coffins and the mysteries, are mere bogeys for children. But there is one dangerous element and that is the element I have copied from them. They form a sort of priestly nobility. They have developed an esoteric doctrine not merely formulated, but imparted through the symbols and mysteries in degrees of initiation. The hierarchical organization and the initiation through symbolic rites, that is to say, without bothering the brain but by working on the imagination through magic and the symbols of a cult, all this has a dangerous element, and the element I have taken over. Don't you see that our party must be of this character...? An Order, that is what it has to be — an Order, the hierarchial Order of a secular priesthood... Ourselves or the Freemasons or the Church — there is room for one of the three and no more... We are the strongest of the three and shall get rid of the other two."

Hitler had inside knowledge of freemasonry that he could use.

Possibly Hitler was denied upon his first attempt to apply for masonic membership which may have turned a screw. Later when Hitler became a "somebody" in Germany he was accepted and when he reached a position of power realized that the keepers of secrets could undermine and would best be abolished.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I thought id add this image of Hitler playing chess with Lenin back in 1909, something is deffinetly very fishy, when you start to look into connections, and finances before and leading up to the war.
edit on 2/11/11 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Was that Thomas Paine who wrote...my church is my own mind?
Well, certainly, the proof of your claims is in your own mind. And nowhere else…

Appears that Hitler before banning freemasonry in nazi germany was himself once a freemason, borrowed idealogy from masonry, became disenchanted with and then persecuted the masons.
Appears where?

Nazi General Kesselring was a professing freemason.
Link? I've seen him mention his father was a Freemason, and that his cousin was a Freemason, but in my searching this morning have found no quote of Kesselring professing himself as a freemason.

Nazism oft quote the Freemason Voltaire especially Voltaire's antisemitic rants against Jews.
Voltaire only became a Mason one month before his death. Hardly fair to call him a Masonic author if the majority of his writing was done before he ever became a member.

Photographs of Hitler displaying masonic hand gestures.
There is not a single thing that anyone can do to stop anyone whatsoever from displaying Masonic hand gestures. It's not like we have an exclusive trademark on them or anything. Photos of gestures and handshakes do not prove affiliation with any particular group, because any group or any individual could freely use those symbols for any purpose of their own.

Joseph Fort Newton: baptist minister and mason quoted an essay by Thomas Carr with a list of lodges, study of their history, customs, and emblems especially the swastika.
And it's widely known and not disputed that the swastika was a mystical symbol long before Hitler adopted it. Doesn't mean Hitler was a Mason.

The bridge that spans freemasonry to nazism is theosophy which led to the Thule Gesselshaft.
The points of commonality are among the many denials of the freemasons.
Hitler was a theosophist, but was never a Mason.

Blavatsky certainly copied elements from Freemasonry when creating her group.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Hitler was a theosophist, but was never a Mason.

It's true that Hitler was never a Mason, but he wasn't a Theosophist either. Himmler and several of the earlier party members (although not Hitler) had belonged to the Thule Society, which mixed theosophy up with nationalistic and anti-Semitic ideology.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Honestly, Other than the attempt to give Freemasonry a bad name does it really matter if Hitler was a Freemason or not? Putting the blame on a Secret Society that is misunderstood and already blamed for what a few individuals have done just goes to show ignorance. Do some more digging, go deeper. What is it you will find? Hitler was Black Royalty.

What does Black Royalty mean? Its simple. Hitler, by blood, was a Rothschild. His job was to create conflict and thus wealth for the ruling families, begin the foundations for the One World Government, and thin the population of non Ashkenazi Jews. Everything else was distraction.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Have you bothered to read his speeches? Hitler despised the Masons... If your going to make a claim, at least make it an informed one.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
Hitler went through a ton of different esoteric societies

All of that is rather inconclusive as well. Hitler was a documented Christian. Hell, he even wanted to be a priest at one time in his life.
edit on 2-11-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Have you bothered to read his speeches? Hitler despised the Masons...

It was just a cover. He was always first in line to help out at the Masonic Chip program.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hitler was a master cake decorator and is in fact a member of ATS. He survived the bombing of his bunker and lives in a modest home in Newark NJ. Elvis sometimes cuts his grass. Ohh how the mighty have fallen.

Oh, and I don't have any proof of these claims. Just as the OP has no proof.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
...a modest home in Newark NJ.

I see you have never been to our shining city on a hill. Hilter would probably get car jacked in three minutes...even if he was driving a Panzer.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmm, did someone say he applied but was rejected?

Could be what made him so angry...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He was also an art student.

Does that mean Art is Evil?

I always thought that Mona Lisa chick was up to something...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
He was also an art student.

Does that mean Art is Evil?

Yes, particularly Cubism.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join