It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one follow Mooji?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
just curious to see if any one else follows him, he is pretty much my goto guru!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Nope, but I love learning about new ah, hem guru's

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Such a sparce post. I have never heard of Mooji.

Your profile indicates that you've been a member since '09, hardly posting at all, I'm curious why you choose today, now to ask this question of us here on ATS.

Can you tell us about this Mooji, person, place or thing, books, You tubes, anything? Why is this your goto guy?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

Satsang with Mooji

www.youtube.com...

The Laughing Buddha videos are funny. He is good. S&F

I don't "follow" the guy, But I do occasionally watch some of his videos, and send links to friends who are feeling a bit down.
edit on 2-11-2011 by maya27 because: Last line

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I was just bored and was curious to see if any one else follows him, here a few vids.

I like this one about perception

about awakning experiences

you are on you're own

hope you like

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Cool, I'll given them alook see..

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
just curious to see if any one else follows him, he is pretty much my goto guru!

Can he transmit spiritual force (Shaktipat) to his disciples?
If he cant then what kind of guru is he?

edit on 6-11-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy

Adi Da

No i dont think so, but to me he makes alot of sense he makes things i would find complicated simple and understandable, i would rather be able to get my own spirtual force than have someone give it to me

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You're kidding right?
You must be a hell of a sucker to go for the bells and whistles over substance.
So many great teachers have been copied and exaggerated, then temples constructed with gimmicks built in etc etc. look where that kind of "desire" gets us..

Well, what do I know.

This guy is very interesting. I'm getting a lot out of these videos.

The answers are always the same. It never ends with any other conclusion other than to shed layers and see through the illusions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered

You're kidding right?
You must be a hell of a sucker to go for the bells and whistles over substance.
So many great teachers have been copied and exaggerated, then temples constructed with gimmicks built in etc etc. look where that kind of "desire" gets us..

Well, what do I know.

This guy is very interesting. I'm getting a lot out of these videos.

The answers are always the same. It never ends with any other conclusion other than to shed layers and see through the illusions.

LOL. Maybe your out of line. The bells and whistles are God too.

Adi Da:

Everyone succumbs to the Goddess on one level or another. Some succumb in very subtle ways, but most men succumb in very ordinary ways, without even knowing the Goddess as such. They succumb to the mass of experiences, of accumulations, of consolations. Everyone is consoled. When your consolations are ripped off, you find something else to be consoled by. One thing after the next. You don't surrender it, because you don't recognize it. So the Guru's perfect function is to undermine all this, to make the world show itself. He makes the Goddess pull down her pants, and then you see her ass__le. I shouldn't be saying these things.

DEVOTEE: Perhaps you're out of line.

ADI DA: I think I am getting out of line. I shouldn't say these things. "The Goddess is beautiful. Surrender and let, her show you everything." That sounds better, right? "Let the Goddess face you. She has bracelets and necklaces and her va____a is adorned. Don't let her turn to the Divine and show you her ass_ole. Let her face you with her breasts falling out." That's the teaching of the traditions. But the Teaching of the Guru has the Goddess always facing him. He shows you where she's at, he shows you her dependence on the Absolute, and enables you to commit the sacrifice. Then it is not difficult. When the Guru shows you the true nature or condition of the Goddess, then you become capable of sacrifice. Until that time you aren't capable of it, because you are enamored by the force of life.

At least that is the way it seems to me. What do I know? This could just be an aberration. Must be. No one agrees with me. I've never met anyone who agreed with me. I've talked to many people. I've talked to many teachers, and none of them agrees with me. They all tell me that I'm mad, that I'm undeveloped. So that must be so. If you consult the usual books they won't tell you such a thing. I've read them all myself. Rudi used to tell me to surrender, but that is not the principle. Muktananda used to say, "Yield to the Goddess," and that is not the principle. The Goddess used to say, "Yield to me," and I f__kd her brains loose. I've never listened to anyone. Perhaps I should have! What is required of you is this sacrifice, and sacrifice only becomes possible under the influence of the perfect Siddhi of God, not under the influence of any of the manifest siddhis of the Goddess. The Guru is that Siddhi's instrument in the world, because he establishes conscious connection with devotees. All of those who come to the Guru rest their attention on the Guru to various degrees. In those who first come to the Guru, the attention is minor. Hopefully it is real, but it is minor. Everything that occurs to the student that makes him become a disciple and ultimately a perfect devotee is an intensification of that attention, and, therefore, an increase in his capacity for this sacrifice. It is real sacrifice, not a sacrifice in the traditional sense of some gloomy self-abnegation and emptying. It is the sacrifice which is itself humor and love, in which there is nothing whatsoever to be attained. There is nothing to be attained. I mean nothing. Have I said it? Nothing, damn it! There is nothing to be attained. Not one thing is to be attained. Nothing. There is not a single thing to be attained. Have I said it? There is no experience, no vision, no transformation of state. All the traditions serve your need to change your state, because you are suffering, because the dilemma is the condition you acknowledge in your deep unconscious life. You feel a need, and you are motivated to overcome it, to pursue changes of your state. All the traditions of life and spirituality, the entire cultic existence of man, is a goad to changes of state. But no change of state is necessary for the realization of Truth. Sacrifice in place is the condition of realization, not accumulation of new conditions of any kind, not heavens, visions, kriyas, forces. All those things are changes of state. .........
edit on 7-11-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I think that this is the best place to check him out

Large audio collection

I'm pleased to say, I'm d'loading the lot. This man's thoughts resonate with me, as if I had heard it all and known it all, way back when the universe made beautiful sense.

top topics

join