It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America�s Greatest Terrorist ��..Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Israel is the greatest threat to America. Zionist using the State of Israel as a cover have become the foremost danger to the core values of this country, and if they are not stopped may bring this country down. Conspiring with the neocons they have committed the greatest crime in history, 9-11. Many do not comprehend the damage that our support of Israel has already inflicted on our political, military, and financial systems. Bringing America down to their level is their only salvation. They and their ideologies could never attain viable status without the power and backing of the United States, so they have systematically corrupted our political system to the point of collapse. Hopefully the time has come for America to stop further atrocities from these groups, and prosecute those involved in 9-11. The constant spying on the United States by Israel has grown so large and inept that the FBI has finally began the dismantling of the Israeli spy rings within America. It�s about time.

Respects,

ww1.sundayherald.com...

www.haaretzdaily.com...

www.antiwar.com...

www.antiwar.com...

www.newsmax.com...

www.alternet.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
my friend, like i said before,

When you have
1) Zionists controlling the media,
2) many Hollywood stars that are Zionists,
3) government officials that are Zionists,
4) a Zionist mafia, and
5) Mossad agents running WILD in America and infiltrating every government facilities,
it will be very hard for America to seperate from Israel!!!

Not only that,
1) America gives Israel $3B+ every year and in return Israel sets up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate in the United States
2) One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA.
3) Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when.
4) Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America.
5) Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment.
6) Israel makes the communications equipment for the US military!!!

Basically, Israel knows everything about the USA. They know every move and secret.

Do you know how many FBI agents got fired prior to 9/11 because they tried to launch an investigation? a lot...

The two countries have a very strong "Zionist" relationship. Nobody will stand up to Israel today, especially with Zionist America backing them up!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Zionist? lol

There is NO global jewish conspiracy, it's just something people have 'imagined' because they want an explanation for certain things they dont understand.

Yes Israel has done bad, it has broekn several UN resolutions and has mistreated the Palestinians, but the Palestinians have also mistreated the Israelis and are also not perfect themselves. I don't know what will sort out the problem with those two parties, maybe full international intervention and full accountability for Israel's actions are needed.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Blame the Jews, the worlds Scapegoat.
Stop blaming them, and be productive..
I'll bet you blame them for WWII, after all they are so easy to hate, right?

I guess no one is able to take responsibility for thier own FAILURES eh?
What a crock.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Jews? who said anything about Jews?

I clearly stated Zionists. Please note that there are also Christian Zionists as well. ALL ZIONISTS are working together on this.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
actually flyboy, being a zionist is just a political position. it has NOTHING to do with a jewish conspiracy. all you have to do to be a zionist is to agree that jews should have their own country.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Name 1 UN Security Counsel resolution Israel has broken. Just one....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sorry for my misunderstanding about the 'Zionist' concept, it's just whenever i've seen the phrase 'Zionist' mentioned, some posters say it's part of the "Jewish conspiracy".

theindependentjournal

I'll give you more than one

www.middleeastnews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, you couldn't be more correct. If one checks out the various movies and series coming out of America, almost all of them have a Jewish executive producer, film editor, cast manager, creator or director.

The matrix: Wachowski brothers
Lord of the rings: Bob & Harvey Weinstein
Friends: Shana Goldberg - Marta Kauffman - David Borkow
Sex and the City: Julie Rottenberg and Elisa Zuritsky
Married with Children: Ron Leavitt

Here is a list of top movies from this site: www.the-numbers.com...

Shrek 2: Aaron Warner, Jeffrey Katzenberg
Spider Man 2: Avi Ara, Laura Ziskin
Saving Private Ryan: Steven Spielberg
Titanic: Larry Sanitsky
Toy Story: Ralph Guggenheim
Forrest Gump: Robert Zemeckis (Tom Hanks is jew himself)
Jurassic Park: Steven Spielberg
Aladdin: Michael Engelberg
Terminator 2: Adam Greenberg
Home Alone: Scot Rosenfelt
Batman for ever: Joel Schumacher
Rain man: Barry Levinson
Top Gun: David Zucker
Back to the future: Robert Zemeckis, Steven Spielberg
Ghostbusters: Ivan Reitman
Indiana Jones: Steven Spielberg

There are hundrends of other movies. Let's go on to sitcoms:

Cheers: Bill Steinkellner
The Cosby show: Ed Weinberger
Alf: Bernie Brillstein
Home improvement: Elliot Shoenman
The Fresh Price of Bell Air: Andy Borowitz
Seinfeld: Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld

And that's for people with Jewish names; many of them have changed their names to be more Anglosaxon, like John Kerry.

You want politics? here we go:

Clinton Administration: Madelene Albright, William Cohen, Ruth B. Ginsburg, Laurence H. Silberman, Joshua Bolten, Joshua Lederberg, Nancy Soderberg, Abraham David Sofaer, Morton Abramowitz, Jerome A. Cohen, Michael Mandelbaum, Barnett R. Rubin, Maurice R. Greenberg, David M. Abshire, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Joseph T. Gorman, Henry A. Kissinger, James R. Schlesinger, Robert B Zoellick, Max M. Kampelman, Dov S. Zakheim and many many others.

Bush Administration: Donald Rumsfeld, Spencer Abraham, Robert B. Zoellick, Joshua B. Bolten, Mike Leavitt, and many others that I am bored to search.

Let's go to media:

AOL-Time Warner: Gerald Levin, Edgar Bronfman, Wasserstein
Disney: Judith Estrin, Michael Eisner
Advance publications: Solomon Neuhaus
News Corp: Rupert Murdoch
Viacom: Adolph Zukor (founder)
New York Times: Michael Golden, Thomas MidelHoff, Arthur & Cathy Slutzberger
Washington Post: Warren Buffet

And there are many more in banking, merchantise, investments, landing and agricultural sectors etc.

Of course, there are not only Jews. But there is a large percentange of Jews/Zionists involved. And most companies have Zionists in some place other than the top, so they go unnoticed, mostly in the form of advisors.

And another thing: all the above is about 2 hours work. If one was willing to search really deep, he would find many connections and many other persons that are of Jewish origin, but they have changed their name.

I have lived around a year with Jews. What I have learned from that is that, they are Jews, above all. They keep their habbits, no matter where they are, and no matter how much time has it passed from when they left their motherland. There are Jew lines that are away from middle east for more than 2000 years, yet they keep all their traditions.

All the above people, and many others non Jewish, have secret meetings from time to time in Bilderberg, or they are masons, etc. They want to fulfill the Jewish prophecies of Israel rulling the world. They are waiting for the Messiah. These are the people that run the world.

By the way, I've read the Talmud: I haven't read a book filled with more hatred for other people. According to them, we are all pigs, that Jews don't deserve to even step on our #.

Am I a racist? maybe. But not against poor blacks...against the mighty Zionists!

(Remember the last underground human town in the Matrix? the Zion!)

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
YOu're barking up the wrong tree..
And YES you DO mean JEWS.
If a Zionist supports the creation of a STATE, they are supporting
JEWS..

You are against that, correct? an ANTI-ZIONIST, right..?

Again...Do something productive, and stop hating people who HAVE....ok?

Oh, and yes that IS an incredible list of MOVIES, amazing...creative...a couple of
flops yes...but it's quite a list...

[edit on 1-9-2004 by spacedoubt]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
Jews? who said anything about Jews?

I clearly stated Zionists. Please note that there are also Christian Zionists as well. ALL ZIONISTS are working together on this.

Look up what a Zionist is first.....

Zionists are followers of the movement to segregate the Jewish people as a nation and to give it a national home either in Palestine or elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
All the crap in the world comes down to money. Yeah, there are plenty of Jewish conspiracies, and Christian ones and so on. All the powerful groups who control the world behind closed doors in smokey rooms do so for money and power and control. So to the Israelis.. yeah it is a Zionist outfit.. so that would make most of their moody plots n schemes (and boy im sure they have plenty) 'Zionist conspiracies', but I wouldnt worry.. there is a serious WASP conspiracy.. the world that keeps us all in check... remember. Of course the fate of Israel falls into WASP interests in the US.. all that moody crap surely meets at some pretty major levels... but its just one big crock of bad apples. Im Jewish, and for arguments sake on this thread, incidentally NOT a zionist... but my jewish friends who are.. well theres no big plot to date they havent told me about... all the best pastrami to ourselves... yeah baby.

nah.. I hate to cry wolf, but it all smacks of antisemitism a little here... and I hate the antidefomation league

Q

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Qoelet]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
YOu're barking up the wrong tree..
And YES you DO mean JEWS.
If a Zionist supports the creation of a STATE, they are supporting
JEWS..

You are against that, correct? an ANTI-ZIONIST, right..?

Again...Do something productive, and stop hating people who HAVE....ok?

Oh, and yes that IS an incredible list of MOVIES, amazing...creative...a couple of
flops yes...but it's quite a list...

Well done, superb research, brilliant argument, unbiased, excellent reasoning, quibble, quibble, quibble........

Respects,

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
LOL,

I facectiously thank you for the compliment..

Common sense, requires no research.
A good conspiracy theory does, however..

Space

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

LOL!

You can't be serious

Please tell me your joking...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So a country that has never attacked the US in war, and one that almost never butts heads with the US on international matters, and one that is in constant danger of being attacked by its neighbhors is the greatest enemy of the US? Not, say, the nations that are openly opposed ot the US, or the ones that are run by diametrically opposed ideologies and are armed to the teeth? And not a country that fought a war with the US and to this day has never signed a peace treaty, has a million man army, and posesses nuclear weapons? They're not more of a threat than peaceful, weak, un important israel?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
So a country that has never attacked the US in war, and one that almost never butts heads with the US on international matters, and one that is in constant danger of being attacked by its neighbhors is the greatest enemy of the US? Not, say, the nations that are openly opposed ot the US, or the ones that are run by diametrically opposed ideologies and are armed to the teeth? And not a country that fought a war with the US and to this day has never signed a peace treaty, has a million man army, and posesses nuclear weapons? They're not more of a threat than peaceful, weak, un important israel?

Need some brain food?

Betrayal behind Israeli attack on U.S. ship
By ADM. THOMAS MOORER

www.thememoryhole.org...

Respects,

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
as an evangelical christian I have sad news for all you jew bashers. You are all part jews

We are all descendants of jews-abraham was the first jew,jesus was a jew so its no big deal. They did some dna studies comparing pure jews with christians and Moslems-we are at leat 60 percent jews

In order for jesus to come back we need to have the jews back in Israel.

Mohammed himself was married to a jewish women.

check out the facts.

Go to a baptist church and learn the truth my brothers and sister

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't believe in a "Global Jewish Conspiracy" or "Global Zionist Conspiracy". That's just paranoid. However, I do believe that special interest groups like AIPAC, and many policy groups currently in favor with the government, and many politicians and cabinent members, have very strong zionist agendas. It's not a conspiracy though, as they are generally quite open about it. Look at Perle, Feith, Wolfowitz, and practically all the neocons in general, and you'll find they are self-professed zealous supporters of Israel. Most were formerly lobbyists for Israel, and it is a fair question to ask if all of them nessecarily have America's best interests at heart when they perform their duties.

The ultimate result, IMO, is that America's foreign policy leans very heavily in favor of Israel, which is a stance not generally reflective of the population as a whole (as is the case with the positions pushed by any powerful lobbying group). This threatens America's position as an honest broker in the region, and also to an extent our national security, as it (obviously) encourages resentment from the arab world. Also, Israel has not always acted in our best interests, or with the deference due to America for providing such a great deal of support.

Bottom Line: Conspiracy, no. Politics as usual, yes.

-koji K.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
whats the big deal?

The jews were the chosen people by god thats why they are so prominent for a minority in the world.

the pope wears a yarmika his uniform is from the high priest of the israels second temple-

I read somewhere that all the chinese are descendants of jews too-the khazars were jewish converts from the huns

check out our site

www.christiansforisrael.org...

[edit on 2-9-2004 by bigal66]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join