It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Civilian Inmate Labor Program" - will we all be a part of forced labor camps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I recently downloaded a copy of the military's Army Regulation 210–35 titled "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" and I wanted to share a little of what it contains, as well as my thoughts.

“Civilian Inmate Labor Program Army Regulation 210–35 14 January 2005

This regulation provides guidance for establishing and managing civilian inmate labor programs on Army installations. It provides guidance on establishing prison camps on Army installations. It addresses record keeping and reporting incidents related to the Civilian Inmate Labor Program and/or prison camp administration.

1–6. The process
Figure 1–1 diagrams the Army Civilian Inmate Labor Program process. The flowchart reads top down and left to right, starting with the decision to establish both a prison camp and an inmate labor program (the diamond–shaped box in the upper left corner of the diagram labeled “prison camp inmate labor?”). The diamond–shaped boxes are decision nodes; the rectangular boxes are steps in the process to establish a civilian inmate labor program, establish a civilian inmate prison camp on post, or do both. Follow the arrows through the flowchart. Chapters 2 and 3 address procedures for establishing a civilian inmate labor program and/or on–post civilian inmate prison camp.”

**my note: please look at the chart carefully. You will notice that it makes mention of PRISON CAMP, not just an inmate prison camp or a civilian inmate camp!**

Chapter 2 Establishing Installation Civilian Inmate Labor Programs 2–1. Policy statement
a. With a few exceptions, the Army’s Civilian Inmate Labor Program is currently limited to using inmates from
facilities under the control of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP). Section 4125(a), Title 18, United States Code
allows the Attorney General to make available to other Federal agencies the services of Federal inmates and defines the types of services inmates can perform. The FBOP provides civilian inmate labor free of charge to the Army.”

**my note: So what exactly constitutes those “few exceptions”?**

So as I read further in to this doctrine I came across the criteria established for these so called “camps” and I have to admit I laughed when I saw this. These are the types of prisoners they will NOT accept:

1. Prisoners that are significantly in the public eye.
2. Prisoners convicted of any of the following offenses: sexual misconduct (IE rape, child molestation etc), arson, drug offenses (transporting or selling of illegal drugs), violent crimes (murder etc) or anyone found to be mentally incompetent or undergoing treatment for a psychiatric condition.
3. Anyone who poses a threat to the public, any principal organized crime figure, anyone deemed to be a flight risk or anyone that has been deemed a “problem” by the correctional facility.

So my question here is (laughing as I write this) what prisoners would be left? The document states they have to be a low level security inmate so petty criminals can be used and that’s about it.

definition of civilian inmates:

“Civilian inmates:
Prisoners incarcerated in a Federal, State, or local government penal facility. Prisoners of a military confinement
facility are not civilian inmates.”

So as the New World Order seeks to make us all “prisoners” does that mean we will all be subject to confinement and forced labor on military bases? As those who protest against the unjust treatment of our citizens, the rape and pillage of our lives, the slavery we are confined to by the top 1% of our system, are arrested and jailed will they comprise these “camps”?

edit on 1-11-2011 by DJDigitalGem because: fixed image display

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My first question is this:

What if we were to get carted off to those camps and then simply refuse to work?

A tortured man quickly doesn't fit those conditions, a beaten man isn't fit for the labor, a starving man isn't fit for the labor. What exactly could they do?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Bought "your" weapon and sufficient ammunition yet?

Still Need more convincing?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This a great find, had no idea there was an actual manual for this type of thing. Sounds very similar to the FEMA camp scenarios... Still a great find though

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It would be illogical to comply with their demands when the end result is still death and enslavement. I will not comply with the illegal and unconstitutional dictatorship that our gov is pushing for with all the propaganda.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck

What if we were to get carted off to those camps and then simply refuse to work?

A tortured man quickly doesn't fit those conditions, a beaten man isn't fit for the labor, a starving man isn't fit for the labor. What exactly could they do?

Ever see those few pictures of Guantanomo bay prisoners in time magazine? Their"yard time" consists of social and "sense"(ual) deprivation: wearing blackened goggles and sound muffling ear "muffs"
not technically"torture"...but how long could you go not seeing the sun/sky or talking to other inmates before you'd do anything to get outside for an hour or two(like Wisconsin by february!) ???

added: Don't kid yourself'! tougher men then you have been mentally broken without physically debilitating torture!
edit on 1-11-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Well, that sort of is my point. Torture wouldn't take long to make a man unfit mentally.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DJDigitalGem

Where did you find this manual? Do you have any proof that this is legit? Now, consider it's purpose if there was no "evil plot" . Maybe it's just about a contingency plan in case the regular prison population is displaced or something.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I found the manual online at Army Pubs R210-35

I served in the military and can assure you this is an actual military manual.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Civilian Inmate Labor Programs?

Isn't that no different than some other regimes
Gulag's or Stalag's

In a few years we may see Americans
going to russia, china, nth korea, and burma
asking for political asylum from their oppressive government.

don't bother coming to Australia,
both parties here are doing the monica lewinsky with the US govt.
what you are getting, flows here. i may be leaving when it goes further downhill.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Please see the reply I made to a similar discussion, back over six years ago:

That was then, and this is now, and I have been exposed to far more nefarious plans since I made that post. Most of my military service has been as an Army/Nat. Guard MP, including all of my time as an NCO and Officer. Despite all of the meetings, plans, training, drills, tabletop exercises, and actual incidents I have been involved in, I can assure you that the meaning of the term "Civilian Inmate Labor Program" has never wavered or changed in any way from the way that I explained it back in 2005.

I love a good conspiracy just as much as anyone else, and I am not a skeptic by nature, however as far as my great reserve of knowledge is aware, there is nothing sinister behind the program. It is just a way to cut costs for labor on Army installations.

Perhaps my old post was not as accurate as I now understand things to be-- the inmates would most likely be federal inmates, not those who are held by state or local charges-- however the general idea is correct.

edit on 2-11-2011 by therainmaker because: One spelling correction

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wow never heard of this before.

I am atm looking at a video about FEMA camps.

Where it talk about this dok : armypubs.army.mil...

I am just Wow this isnt more importent then it has Got so far

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck

They'll shoot your wife, or one of your kids. They won't hurt you if you are a valuable asset, but they will take everything away from you and dehumanize you.

If you think troops wouldn't do that, take a look at jail/prisoner abuse in our jails here. If you give people a taste of power, they'll run with it. They won't see you as human, but sub-human. There have been some pretty high profile court cases over people being beaten to death in prison by guards.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Anyone have any proof this will take place or when?
I doubt it, because its NOT GONNA HAPPEN
NEXT.....

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So how do you people make the leep from Federal Prisoners in labor pools working on military bases to FEMA camps? It is not like this is new or a secret. Yes if you are in the Federal Prison system and you are not in for a violent crime you might get lucky end up quarted on a military base building barracks etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"Civilian Inmate Labor Program" - will we all be a part of forced labor camps?

NO...Not all the people will be forced into labor camps because the people will need to be depopulated...There will be a list of people that must be put to death because they are not worthy to live in that world!

only certain people of certain age can be initiated into such a world and they must all be branded with an R.F.I.D. implantable (Microchip) that will allow the people to supposedly buy and sell in that world and it will store all the persons information on it...This rfid microchip is the actual "Mark of the Beast" that is mentioned in the Holy Bible during the days of tribulations after the asteroid apocalypse!!!

Even the people that are initiated into the new world, will come to suffer, not only physically but spiritually as well, after they die for accepting a Satanic deception...People who become ill inside of those camps will also be put-down, that is killed and there will be much pestilence and many dead.

The food supply will be cut-off and the water will also be greatly polluted because of the great destruction of the asteroid aftermath.

People who have survived the asteroid apocalypse will also witness much paranormal activity, from both evil and good spirits, because of the many people who have died and also because of the great evil and wickedness of the world during those days!!!

If you would like to find-out more, please feel free to visit my threads about "The New Circular Order!!"

new topics

top topics

join