It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropa-Disc on the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I have to preface this by saying I do not get excited when I look at random designs/patterns anywhere (let alone on the Moon and Mars). I usually need a lot more than that to go on but..........for some reason this particular random-pattern stood out!

I was looking at the Moon via Google and just tooling along when I happened upon this:

No coordinates unfortunately...just a link!

www.google.com...

Not only does it display the quintessential Dropa notch but it also has the center cut out. I mean what are the odds that a circle, whether by nature or from a meteor impact, would produce both those features that just so happen to be related with these infamous Dropa UFOs?

I realize people like David Serada made the UFO-Dropa Stone association a few years ago but whether that's true or not, is irrelevant. Because it seems these interdimensional-like UFOs are real and maybe, on the Moon too?

Your thoughts?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Here is the exact link, I think. Not sure if it's stored on my cookies or the actual page.
www.google.com...=-0.609729&lon=24.142456&zoom=9&map=visible&apollo=

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

All I see is a crater and a fraud misusing a camera purposefully to mislead people. Nothing else.

The Dropa turn out not to be the descendants of aliens, even mixed-race descendants, but an indigenous people of the eastern Tibetan plateau. Their name – which is better rendered Drop-Ka under the Gould-Parkinson system of transliteration for Tibetan – means ‘solitude’ or ‘inhabitant of high pasture lands’, a thoroughly down-to-earth description of semi-nomadic tribespeople of the plateau.

Worse, none of the names given in the accounts belongs to anyone who can be shown to have been involved archaeology or linguistics. Tsum Um Nui does not even appear to be a genuine Chinese name! There has never been a Beijing Academy for Ancient Studies and there are no records of an archaeologist named Chu Pu Tei

A credible source with information from real scientists.

Since the Dropa Stones were part of a hoax, how could giant Dropa Stones be on the Moon?

If you check it out, you will find this all came from a publication very much like the Weekly World News.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Man that looks like those ufos on the footage of the satellite tether incident.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Thats what I was thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I thought every one knew that on the back side of the moon there was aliens.....

edit on 1-11-2011 by PitchBlack777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hot Diggity!

The notch it the most interesting part to me. I've interpreted it as a visible rotation mark. Over the period of a few days this last December I had one of these types of things hovering in the sky above my house (interestingly right after I had seen a black triangle ufo close enough to distinguish features.) I was able to get some great footage and in fact developed a jpg comparing the disc in the OP video with the NASA tether discs, as well as my own.

Here is one from my video showing movement. Notice the notch and the center spot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149f16565b40.jpg[/atsimg]

Finally, stills from the video. (I took a photo of my tv because the time/date stamp wouldn't show up otherwise. It is also important to note that the time was off by a few hours and actually covers two nights.)

One night it is on the left of the moon. Correct approximate time 10:30ish on Dec 13

The next night it's on the right side of the moon Correct approximate time of 7:00 pm on Dec 14

Finally a third night it was gone from either side.

Interesting, I never thought to connect those types of discs to the dropa stones.

And that is exactly what that shape on the moon looks like. Perhaps it was one of those discs landed there.

edit on 1-11-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdguy

I was thinking that too! Remember this one...not sure if it was a hoax or not, but it was weird as hell

Space Walk Video

ETA
It's kind of long but if you haven't already seen it...it's worth the watch and listen carefully

edit on 11/1/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Hot Diggity!

The notch it the most interesting part to me. I've interpreted it as a visible rotation mark. Over the period of a few days this last December I had one of these types of things hovering in the sky above my house (interestingly right after I had seen a black triangle ufo close enough to distinguish features.) I was able to get some great footage and in fact developed a jpg comparing the disc in the OP video with the NASA tether discs, as well as my own.

Here is one from my video showing movement. Notice the notch and the center spot.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/149f16565b40.jpg[/atsimg]

Finally, stills from the video. (I took a photo of my tv because the time/date stamp wouldn't show up otherwise. It is also important to note that the time was off by a few hours and actually covers two nights.)

One night it is on the left of the moon. Correct approximate time 10:30ish on Dec 13

The next night it's on the right side of the moon Correct approximate time of 7:00 pm on Dec 14

Finally a third night it was gone from either side.

Interesting, I never thought to connect those types of discs to the dropa stones.

And that is exactly what that shape on the moon looks like. Perhaps it was one of those discs landed there.

edit on 1-11-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

No offence but looks more like orbs to me. Which are just other dimentions. The static you have on your tv....comes from the big bang. Tiny dimentions/universes going in and out of existance. Size is relative in infinite degrees..

As above so below.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yes your right it's the same. creeeepy

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

If you have not learned already, you will learn that shape in digital photos is a result of the sensors and what happens when any illuminated or like reflecting object is take way out of focus. The hoaxers know that.

Congratulations by the way on finding a way to bring antisemitism to a thread that has nothing to do with Jews. Pretty sneaky, eh

edit on 11/1/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you have not learned already, you will learn that shape in digital photos is a result of the sensors and what happens when any illuminated or like reflecting object is take way out of focus. The hoaxers know that. Congratulations by the way on finding a way to bring antisemitism to a thread that has nothing to do with Jews. Pretty sneaky, eh

First of all, the "anti-semitism" post was not mine, it was Pitchblack777 responding to me. I don't understand why it was added, though I agree that Israel (like the US) is a tool of the Illuminati, that is on the Khazars and not the Jews. Furthermore, any criticism of Israel and her policies is no more anti-semetic than criticizing America and her policies is anti-American or expresses hatred for the people that live in the US. And the star tetrahedron (star of David) has far more significance in sacred geometry than just being the symbol of a people.

Secondly, I have plenty of footage comparing the "light" in my video with other lights in the sky. Nothing else in the sky did that. I also captured what known stars and planets looked liked to differentiate, so no, at least in my case it is not a digital glitch. Also, how would a glitch cause that light/disc/orb to be on one side of the moon all night one night, on the other side of the moon all night the next night, and gone the third night? No one has been able to explain that one away yet.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

So what's up with these things...what are they? Also, what are the "whatchamacallits" that are near the equipment in the video I posted? They appear to move around just before those "glowing discs" come into the cameras view.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

All I see is a crater and a fraud misusing a camera purposefully to mislead people. Nothing else.

The Dropa turn out not to be the descendants of aliens, even mixed-race descendants, but an indigenous people of the eastern Tibetan plateau. Their name – which is better rendered Drop-Ka under the Gould-Parkinson system of transliteration for Tibetan – means ‘solitude’ or ‘inhabitant of high pasture lands’, a thoroughly down-to-earth description of semi-nomadic tribespeople of the plateau.

Worse, none of the names given in the accounts belongs to anyone who can be shown to have been involved archaeology or linguistics. Tsum Um Nui does not even appear to be a genuine Chinese name! There has never been a Beijing Academy for Ancient Studies and there are no records of an archaeologist named Chu Pu Tei

A credible source with information from real scientists.

Since the Dropa Stones were part of a hoax, how could giant Dropa Stones be on the Moon?

If you check it out, you will find this all came from a publication very much like the Weekly World News.

I clearly stated (or meant to anyway) that David Sereda was the one who made the comparison (to me anyway. I hadn't heard of those stones before)

Personally, I don't care less whether these particular stones are or were real.

I am referring to the countless UFOs seen in NASA's live footage of these "Dropa-like' UFOs. (ever wonder why they stopped their live-feed?)

You're focusing too much on these stones.
Whether these stones were real or not doesn't negate these UFOs being out there or.....this apparent pattern on the Moon.

To me, that circle-like pattern on the Moon looks exactly like these (I won't say "Dropa"....okay?) UFOs seen on NASA's videos. Period. Who cares about the Dropa Stone being a hoax?

And there is no way that I will ever entertain the thought that what they constantly capturing on film is space debris or frozen pee or rocket exhaust or whatever excuse de jour they wish to feed the minion!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That's my point

They are commonly known as Dropa UFOs (because of the Dropa Stone). But the poster above wants to show us how the Dropa Stones aren't real.

But so what if we affectionately call them something that might not be accurate. Some people still call UFOs Flying Saucers so.....it's not about semantics!

I have absolutely no energy on finding out whether these stones were real or hoaxed. It's of no interest to me.
My interest and drive is to find out whose behind some of these UFOs.....who on Earth knows about them....and when will the truth finally be told?!

www.youtube.com...

NASA personnel are instructed to always keep their composure and never come off uncertain. Just like pilots. So that's why no one is even talking about what they're seeing (in the video below) except to say it's 'debris'

Can you imagine outer space being THAT littered with debris?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

I was thinking that too! Remember this one...not sure if it was a hoax or not, but it was weird as hell

Space Walk Video

ETA
It's kind of long but if you haven't already seen it...it's worth the watch and listen carefully

edit on 11/1/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

I don't think there's anymore doubt that we live among extra-dimensional beings.
Most people are just waiting for permission to believe in them, that's all.

Off topic:
I was having another I can't believe it moment today when I was realizing once again how controlled we really are. They, the PTB, actually tells us what time it is (when the clocks go back to Standard Time on Sunday).

Yeah, we're free alright.
And yeah, they're not keeping ANY secrets here....huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

WoW Coyotepoet!!

Lemme ask ya, how did it appear to you? I mean, was it translucent? For some reason, I suspected these weren't seen in our limited prospective but rather in the infrared or ultraviolet fields,

Did you make a thread on your sighting? If not, is there anymore information on it anywhere? I'd be real interested in reading up on your experience(s).

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

What camera? Whose a fraud? Misusing to mislead, what?

I stumbled on this image via Google Moon map. I am making a comparison not a conclusion.

So if you are targeting your post at me then you're sorely mistaking. Because while YOU see a crater, I can then call your opinion, fraudulent too (seeing I see a Dropa UFO)
Works both ways.

Hey, just because we're taught the Moon has craters doesn't mean that's a carte blanche explanation for all Moon properties.

I highly recommend you read (online, free) Ingo Swann: Penetration!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Dropa UFO's are extremely out of focus small objects that take on the image of the camera diaphram aperature and exposure mechanism. The little 'nitch' is part of that mechanism as well.

You can make them yourself easily. At night , when it is raining lightly, take a flash picture at infinity. You will produce hundreds of them, and if you zoom in on them, they will look exactly like all these "Dropa" objects.

Another way, go into a dark room, and throw some baby powder in the air. Take a flash shot. Again, hundreds of them.

Silly how much attention that out of focus dust or ice particles can get.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Those types of shots of ufos, and I've seen a lot with that hole in the space shuttle window footage, always remind me of the shells of sea urchins my grandparents had in their "good" living room.

I encountered the idea a while back, and considering how many previously unnoticed species are found on a daily basis, and considering we even find life thriving where we assumed life couldn't exist, I believe it's entirely feasible that there could be a form of life that lives on the "skin" of a planet's atmosphere, a fractal enlargement of the floaters on the surface of our eyeballs.
edit on 4-11-2011 by TheIrvy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join