It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu trying to persuade cabinet to support attack on Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Reply to post by Drezden

Same was said of Iraq, for what it's worth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by Drezden

Same was said of Iraq, for what it's worth.

What was said? That invading Iraq would cause WW3.. or that a war with Iraq would be more than the U.S. can handle?

If that is what you mean, then it makes no sense. The U.S. had already invaded Iraq a couple decades before.. there was not much of a fight, and WW3 did not start. It also didn't require a draft or rationing in the U.S. So why would people think attacking Iraq a second time would cause more?

Also who was saying this? People on ATS? Or the MSM? I didn't see it on the media? Please be more specific, though it's not that important because it still would not be sound logic in this context.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Seeing the name Netanyahu, and the word persuade in a title kind of scares me just a little bit. I really hope the U.S. doesn't buy into this lunatics agenda. I don't know what the hell Israel is trying to accomplish, but by all means if they want to get wiped out then they might as well do it on their own terms, not involving us.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Saddam was a american puppet. Check 1980-88 war and links with Bush and Rumsfeld.

As for Iran they won't be a threat to Israel like Syria and Saudi Arabia.Saudis have 20-30 nukes from Pakistan. Syria ,well it has massive and very lethal chemical weapon arsenal and possibly some nukes too if some russian newspapers were to be believed and yes ,a russian naval base too. An mass attack on Syria by USA/Israel will lead to war with Russia.As for iran,Russians don't care.With the entire middle eastern oil facilities destroyed in war b/w arabs,persians and jews,Russia will benefit most because oil will go over 300$/bbl and US economy would totally collapse.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

The Western leaders are really puppets following orders from the Banking Cartels who own their lives.

Thats why they don't seem to take these events seriously.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Maybe watch for when Netanyahu and his mates are away from Israel because only a fool would want to be in Israel if they strike Iran..

It's the poor people, including the Israelis that concern me..

This would not be just a little skirmish with a few casualties..
It would be tens of thousands dead on both sides and for what??

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sky News are now reporting it;

news.sky.com...

And they're dedicated propagandists. My heart goes out to anyone who will be harmed by the soon orchestrated event.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Wow: "Netanyahu did not rule out the possibility of the need for a military action on Iran this week."

I believe that means "This week, he didn't rule out possibility as he spoke".. Not that this week there will be action.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

Ive seen you in a few threads now comment on other countries in the Middle East being given nukes. You recently claimed Syria has nuclear weapons that Russia gave them. Can you give us a link to your sources that support your claim?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Nearly everything is in place for an attack on the Iranian nuclear infrastructure. The last piece of the jigsaw is the IAEA report on Iran's nuclear ambitions which will be released in early november. This will give Israel the green light they have been waiting for. I honestly believe Israel will launch strikes before the end of this year or early next year at the latest. With or without the backing of the U.S, although it is inevitable America will get dragged into the resulting conflict.

A full scale regional war is the likely outcome of Israel's actions, forget Iraq or afghanistan. This will be more on the scale of vietnam and korea, with a draft implemented for men and women of fighting age. If that does happen remember these two words 'conscientious objector' tell them to go fight their own stinking war, or send their own kids to defend the terrorist state of Israel.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

We (Iranian) will be the winner.

I am so happy that Israel is near our hands and those bigots who support the governmental terrorism , our far from reach of Israel.

It is just what god wills and you will have to surrender.

Governmental terrorism

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[26] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab League nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[27] By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River. The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt). Prior to and during this conflict, 713,000[28] Palestinian Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war had been won. Many Palestinians fled from the areas that are now present-day Israel as a response to alleged massacres of Arab towns by militant Jewish organizations like the Irgun and the Stern Gang (See Deir Yassin massacre). The War came to an end with the signing of the 1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and each of its Arab neighbours.

Arab–Israeli conflict

Winning a war is not about money , it is just about what god wills.

The Battle of Badr (Arabic: غزوة بدر‎), fought Saturday, March 13, 624 AD (17 Ramadan, 2 AH in the Islamic calendar) in the Hejaz region of western Arabia (present-day Saudi Arabia), was a key battle in the early days of Islam and a turning point in Muhammad's struggle with his opponents among the Quraish[1] in Mecca. The battle has been passed down in Islamic history as a decisive victory attributable to divine intervention, or by secular sources to the strategic genius of Muhammad. It is one of the few battles specifically mentioned in the Quran. Most contemporary knowledge of the battle at Badr comes from traditional Islamic accounts, both hadiths and biographies of Muhammad, recorded in written form some time after the battle.[2]

Prior to the battle, the Muslims and Meccans had fought several smaller skirmishes in late 623 and early 624, as the Muslim ghazawāt (prophet-led battles) had become more frequent. Badr, however was the first large-scale engagement between the two forces. Advancing to a strong defensive position, Muhammad's well-disciplined force broke the Meccan lines, killing several important Quraishi leaders including Muhammad's chief antagonist, 'Amr ibn Hishām. For the early Muslims the battle was the first sign that they might eventually defeat their enemies among the Meccans. Mecca at that time was one of the richest and most powerful cities in Arabia, fielding an army three times larger than that of the Muslims. The Muslim victory also signalled other tribes that a new power had arisen in Arabia and strengthened Muhammad’s position as leader of the often fractious community in Medina.

Battle of Badr

This is what we learn from history and we are not ignorant about history and we don't tend to be ignorant.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I am glad to see someone who knows about political-history and economic at the same time.

There are much to be done by Iran , which I refuse to say.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
With or without the backing of the U.S, although it is inevitable America will get dragged into the resulting conflict.

I do tend to wonder how loyal Israels allies would be if the arab nations promised half priced oil for the next ten years for all nations that stayed out of any conflict with Israel

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

They don't care what will end up happening to troops in Afghanistan and Iraq, they only care about their own little delusions about how Iran is the big bad enemy as evil as Hitler...

They are ready for the loonie bin and seriously they should be arrested and put there for the rest of their natural lives.

It's not just it. I mean they are Zionism with every link to illuminati.

You can search about them in this site.

vigilantcitizen.com...

There are much connections and clues about them in the internet.

The all seeing eye
the pyramids
lucky number 13 , 33
kabalah
baphomet

They are just not worshiping Yahweh , bur they are worshiping devil.

Do your own research and do it independently.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

They are waiting for a catalyst ... my guess it's this one!

They have waited for so long. They have tried t o play dirty games with Iran - i,e the recent Arab ambassador- But they never found Iran mad to attack Israel.

peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

possibly some nukes too if some russian newspapers were to be believed

possibly is the keyword sir.

As for saudi Arabia

www.wnd.com...

Saudi Arabia-Pakistan nuclear deal In 2003 it was reported that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia had entered a secret agreement on "nuclear cooperation" providing Saudi Arabia with nuclear weapons technology in return for access to cheap oil for Pakistan.[9] In March 2006, the German magazine Cicero reported that Saudi Arabia had since 2003 received assistance from Pakistan to acquire nuclear missiles and warheads. Satellite photos allegedly reveal an underground city and nuclear silos with Ghauri rockets in Al-Sulaiyil, south of the capital Riyadh.[10] Pakistan has denied aiding Saudi Arabia in any nuclear ambition

en.wikipedia.org...-9

www.washingtontimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join