It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Seen Above High School Football Game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
www.thepostgame.com...

There seems to be an awful lot of ufo activity going on in arizona, and this is no exception. So just what it is that these people seem to be seeing?

Even the coaches were talking about the show in the sky after the game:

Even the coaches were talking about the show in the sky after the game: "I did see it during the game," Horizon head coach Steve Casey told Maxpreps.com. "I said to one of my assistant coaches that the aliens came to watch us play."

I have seen some flare video, and this appears to be similiar, but then again, you never know.
Shockingly, there are a number of theories floating around, from skydivers to lens flares. One commenter pointed out that it was clearly a skydiving team with tracer sparks attached, and they are often mistaken for UFOs. Some even dismiss the lights as standard backyard Chinese lanterns. Reached by phone Tuesday, Dushawn's dad, Davie Brown, said he didn't even know about the UFO sighting. Like Dushawn himself, he must have been focused on the game.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Youtube clips from your article. Multiple angles, AND multiple eyewitnesses. Debunkers, try hard. Really hard.

edit on 1-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They sure do like showing up at Football Games. If they ever land on the field and emerge with painted faces and a cheese hat, it'll all make sense as to why they're here..

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
it would be hard to dismiss if they were moving upwards instead of towards the ground

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
They sure do like showing up at Football Games. If they ever land on the field and emerge with painted faces and a cheese hat, it'll all make sense as to why they're here..

I wonder what aliens would think if they saw a bunch of humans surrounding some other humans running into each other over and over again.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Good vids, undeniably there - but IMO it's that team of parachutists that do night displays with flares attatched to them. Can't remember their name for the life of me, Black Knights or something? No wait, that's an English one.

Right, well you have the Arizona Skyhawks, who are doing a display on 5th and 6th Nov, could it be a rehearsal?

Scottsdale Air Fair Jump, at the Scottsdale Airport

Is this football game anywhere near Scottsdale airport?

www.arizonaskyhawks.com...

EDIT - yes, these videos are RIGHT next to Scottsdale. Mystery solved IMO.

Amazing what you can find out using Google with a spare 10 seconds of your life

edit on 1-11-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Good vids, undeniably there - but IMO it's that team of parachutists that do night displays with flares attatched to them. Can't remember their name for the life of me, Black Knights or something? No wait, that's an English one.

Right, well you have the Arizona Skyhawks, who are doing a display on 5th and 6th Nov, could it be a rehearsal?

Scottsdale Air Fair Jump, at the Scottsdale Airport

Is this football game anywhere near Scottsdale airport?

www.arizonaskyhawks.com...

EDIT - yes, these videos are RIGHT next to Scottsdale. Mystery solved IMO.

Amazing what you can find out using Google with a spare 10 seconds of your life

edit on 1-11-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

Amazing what other people can find out for me saving me the 10 seconds, but I will use those seconds to thank you my friend

new topics

top topics

join