It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez
Now thats what you call an OLD FASHION OLD SCHOOL ASS BEATING!..... Ha, Some of you people are over reacting, As I'm going through this thread and reading some of your comments, I was waiting to see something beyond ass beating and really on some abusive shh but this? This is nothing compare to what has been done to me, to my brother, my sister, my friends,family,any old fashion hispanic family and a much more ass beating.

The other day I was chilling with my 2 boys and we took it back to the old days and talked about how we used to get dealt with for being bad, from getting hit with wooden sticks, to a cord/plug while you butt ass naked and wet, coming out of the shower and bang, a few wire whippings, getting belt ass whipping with more hits than that girl,and a whole bunch of other ways. Thats how you raise fine men and women (well with females they should get hit a little less)

The parents have the right to do this type of things. Nowadays kids just get punished and really dont know how it feels to really be corrected. Kids are out of control and it takes a good family value with some good belt ass whipping to put them straight.

I'm against child abuse but this?This isn't a big of a deal, a little ass whipping is what is needed. Its been happening for ages instead of punishing your kids and telling them to lock themselves in their room with all their tv,phones,video games. or even without any of those, a child should get a nice ass whipping when they get in trouble, this is how you put your children straight and make them into good little boys and girls.

I would call out some kind of abuse if the father hits her a few times then comes back for 2nd rounds, or 3rd rounds with more, and i mean lots more whipping than that with a few punches and kids...I'm sure half of you got more ass whipping in one single session than his daughter.

You only think it's normal and acceptable because you don't want to come to terms with the fact your parents are evil and aren't fit to be considered humans. It's easier to think of it as normal than accept you were abused.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by MilzGatez

Thanks for the comments.

I am glad that some folks see what is really going on here.

At least I know I am not alone. Thank you Sir.

ha your welcome

and to those saying this is wrong... think again........ Real child abuse isnt shown and this is not child abuse... Now if he came up and started punching and hitting her a lot more force and more and more hits with the belt until that girl started to bleed and her skin turns red like a tomato to the point she cant even talk then that would be a fking problem and anybody taking it that far should get dealt with with the law or without the law.

Also like some mention, she did it on purpose, she recorded it to catch her father hitting her and she could put on a good show knowing if she called 911, no one would really pay mind to her so she thought by doing a video would get her father in more trouble but she messed up at the end and you could see what was the purpose of this video. This is a society we live in that our own kids will call the cops on you even if you just spanked them once in the butt with a light hand smack or any other way when they do something wrong and are punished for it.

And I do agree, sometimes people need to step in but ONLY if its REALLY CHILD ABUSE and not a beating each time a kid gets in trouble. The difference of a beating like that and child abuse is that......

child abuse could happen any time of the day, any second for any reason or for no reason at all, without the kid even doing anything wrong at all and getting hit by any hard heavy objects, a closed fist, kicks, verbal abuse every single day, thats child abuse

while an ass beating like in the video is when the child really acts up once in a while and get caught in doing something wrong or being fresh and disrespecting the parents or anything they know they shouldnt be doing thats called a ASS WHIPPING... not child abuse...

Hey. If there was any evidence of your parents hitting you with whips and wires, believe that they would have been sentenced to prison.

Beating your kids is only really legal in Saudi Arabia and other such places. In the advanced world, year 2011, it's a serious crime worthy of a long prison sentence and the removal of children from your life.

I hope you know that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

So in the end, I will defend a parents right to beat their child, even if it goes beyond what I personally find acceptable.

It's not our business.

How about I come into all of your houses and tell you how to live?

It become our business when the act is caught

This is unaceptable
i would never threat my child like him

Bad father .. very bad father
you raise your child in respect
you dont raise your child with fear

Im sure when she will grow up .. the girl will not forget all those hard belt slaps

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

We all got different views on things and my view on this is that this is not abuse, none at all.

The only view I am concerned about here is the view of the child in question.

That child considered the ordeal abuse enough to share it with the world.

The victim decides what is abusive. If they say stop hitting me, you stop hitting.

If they cry out in terror, you comfort.

I understand cultural dynamics. I have traveled the world.

True, at least she didn't get acid thrown in her face.

True, at least she wasn't gang raped.

True, at least she has a roof over her head.

True, she suffered an ordeal that terrified her and inflicted physical and emotional pain upon her to a degree which caused her to record and post the event.

There is no justification.

In cultures that condone such measures, it is because such measures were a necessary requirement to raising a toughened child who is well equipped to deal with the horrors of the world they lived in. In other words, the medicine fosters the illness.

I have not condemned the Man or woman in this video, but their shame is obvious.

They are merely continuing the same tactics used on them without any thought to the ramifications to their child's mental well being because "They survived it as a child".

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by caladonea

I suppose electrical sockets should shoot water at us, and fires should sprout daisies when we touch them as well.

Or your parents shouldn't breed if they aren't capable of raising a child without violence? That seems the obvious solution.

Children in most the world are raised just fine without violence

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
"judge" William Adams should be arrested.

Watch while he is not arrested.

Because the top guys stick together.

Totally sickening.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Good to see some parents aren't afraid to get the old tale warmer out of the closet.
Doesn't surprise me that it was a judge either.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

reply to post by MilzGatez

Thanks for the comments.

I am glad that some folks see what is really going on here.

At least I know I am not alone. Thank you Sir.

ha your welcome

and to those saying this is wrong... think again........ Real child abuse isnt shown and this is not child abuse... Now if he came up and started punching and hitting her a lot more force and more and more hits with the belt until that girl started to bleed and her skin turns red like a tomato to the point she cant even talk then that would be a fking problem and anybody taking it that far should get dealt with with the law or without the law.

Also like some mention, she did it on purpose, she recorded it to catch her father hitting her and she could put on a good show knowing if she called 911, no one would really pay mind to her so she thought by doing a video would get her father in more trouble but she messed up at the end and you could see what was the purpose of this video. This is a society we live in that our own kids will call the cops on you even if you just spanked them once in the butt with a light hand smack or any other way when they do something wrong and are punished for it.

And I do agree, sometimes people need to step in but ONLY if its REALLY CHILD ABUSE and not a beating each time a kid gets in trouble. The difference of a beating like that and child abuse is that......

child abuse could happen any time of the day, any second for any reason or for no reason at all, without the kid even doing anything wrong at all and getting hit by any hard heavy objects, a closed fist, kicks, verbal abuse every single day, thats child abuse

while an ass beating like in the video is when the child really acts up once in a while and get caught in doing something wrong or being fresh and disrespecting the parents or anything they know they shouldnt be doing thats called a ASS WHIPPING... not child abuse...

Hey. If there was any evidence of your parents hitting you with whips and wires, believe that they would have been sentenced to prison.

Beating your kids is only really legal in Saudi Arabia and other such places. In the advanced world, year 2011, it's a serious crime worthy of a long prison sentence and the removal of children from your life.

I hope you know that.

Well of course thats just abuse with wires and whips..... you foolish child...

I never said I was abused by my parents and got hit with wires and all kinds of objects.
edit on 2-11-2011 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Why isn't anyone talking about the Child Abuse the Govt commits when it bombs nations to rubble arbitrarily over lies? Oh yeah, because everything the govt does is justified.

Because it would be completely off topic?

Why do you think government actions are relevant here. Your entire argument seems to be that people are hypocrites, despite having no evidence for it. You seem to assume everyone supports government foreign policy

Because if you think beating a kid is wrong, the only solution is more government power into our lives to put a stop to it.

Look I am not even affected because I don't hurt my kids like this guy in the video, but I also am fearful of turning CPS into a billion dollar industry as well.

You say I was off-topic, but everyone here is comparing a belt beating to sexual abuse, chains, and murder.

I don't know, to me it's just weighing between two things :
1) I am very anti-violence
2) I am twice as much anti-govt.

My anti-govt side outweighs and overrides my anti-violence side.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

[SNIP]

What do you mean how dare I talk about your parents that way? YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE IN JAIL! You've just stated yourself that they're criminals who beat little kids

Don't preach to me about values.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Why isn't anyone talking about the Child Abuse the Govt commits when it bombs nations to rubble arbitrarily over lies? Oh yeah, because everything the govt does is justified.

Because it would be completely off topic?

Why do you think government actions are relevant here. Your entire argument seems to be that people are hypocrites, despite having no evidence for it. You seem to assume everyone supports government foreign policy

Because if you think beating a kid is wrong, the only solution is more government power into our lives to put a stop to it.

Look I am not even affected because I don't hurt my kids like this guy in the video, but I also am fearful of turning CPS into a billion dollar industry as well.

You say I was off-topic, but everyone here is comparing a belt beating to sexual abuse, chains, and murder.

I don't know, to me it's just weighing between two things :
1) I am very anti-violence
2) I am twice as much anti-govt.

My anti-govt side outweighs and overrides my anti-violence side.

So you're saying men should beat their wife. And government should not interfere?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Hi guys,

I know all about abuse.

But here is a way to get over it - get those abusers out of your mind, because you are worth a lot - and I have found that if you can get positivie things into your mind it will help.

So get Jesus or Buddha in - get positive stuff in.

That is how I am coping.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

We all got different views on things and my view on this is that this is not abuse, none at all.

The only view I am concerned about here is the view of the child in question.

That child considered the ordeal abuse enough to share it with the world.

The victim decides what is abusive. If they say stop hitting me, you stop hitting.

If they cry out in terror, you comfort.

I understand cultural dynamics. I have traveled the world.

True, at least she didn't get acid thrown in her face.

True, at least she wasn't gang raped.

True, at least she has a roof over her head.

True, she suffered an ordeal that terrified her and inflicted physical and emotional pain upon her to a degree which caused her to record and post the event.

There is no justification.

In cultures that condone such measures, it is because such measures were a necessary requirement to raising a toughened child who is well equipped to deal with the horrors of the world they lived in. In other words, the medicine fosters the illness.

I have not condemned the Man or woman in this video, but their shame is obvious.

They are merely continuing the same tactics used on them without any thought to the ramifications to their child's mental well being because "They survived it as a child".

With Love,

Your Brother

I know where you coming from when it comes to this one video, I totally understand but in general, any normal child that misbehave will get an ass whipping and its nothing wrong with that at all, just take a look back in time and see how kids were punished and compare it to today's generation..you will see the difference between the older 25+ year olds generation and this new generation 25- y/o and below.

People have lost their values just because things are more easier now

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Maybe you need an ass whipping so you could learn how to respect others and not say foolish things. You need to hold some values as a person and know where they place is.

And so the cycle of violence continues...

Great parenting chief.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I know where you coming from when it comes to this one video, I totally understand but in general, any normal child that misbehave will get an ass whipping and its nothing wrong with that at all, just take a look back in time and see how kids were punished and compare it to today's generation..you will see the difference between the older 25+ year olds generation and this new generation 25- y/o and below.

People have lost their values just because things are more easier now

30 years ago a child could not concoct a weapon of mass destruction capable of taking out their classmates because they have no remorse and see no value in life since they were brought up not knowing these things from their abusive parents.

30 years from now, the thought of injuring another person as a means of enforcing anothers will will be unheard of because the average Joe will be able to lay waste to countries from his basement.

Do you really want to see where this road is going to lead?

Not in my world.

Not while I live and have a voice about it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

What do you mean how dare I talk about your parents that way? YOUR PARENTS SHOULD BE IN JAIL! You've just stated yourself that they're criminals who beat little kids

Don't preach to me about values.

Should be incarcerated?
Rape happens in prison all the time, it's the defacto punishment.

Which is worse? Spanking a kid?
Or forcing people into prison to get raped without just legal recourse?

Rape is a cruel and unusual punishment for sure.

I am not saying never jail anyone, no, but I think we need to really fix our system because no matter which fork in the road you take there will be negative consequences.

We need to weigh and balance which situations will turn out being worse in the long run.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
My first concern is for that child.

My second concern is that judge will not be arrested and put in jail.

Hey, he is a child abuser. And a crap judge.

Arrest him! And he is no longer a judge - because he cannot judge anything, and because he abused a child, and also what century is he living in?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

It doesn't matter really.

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None.
They created them, it's their call.

I agree the punishment is a bit over the top, and I personally do not use weapons when punishing my children. I do not hit the face or vulnerable organs either.

But I have kids of my own and I totally understand whats going on here.

Over the top? Yes for sure.

Our business? Nope not at all.

Why don't we go after this judge for corruption issues like how they imprison innocents just to keep the $$$ flowing or other actual crimes like that?

This is being torn out of context and it's just another way the Nazi Parent - Police can justify their agenda to strip parents of any rights and allow the government to control all of our parenting decisions.

I agree with you, however if it was someone were in a lesser position they would be called out as well (viral video no, but penalized all the same). You're correct about the Nazi Parent-police's agenda (they would have no spankings anywhere at any time for any reason), but in my opinion he is no more above following the guide lines than we have to.
Also, I personally believe in spanking, but the unwritten rules ( if up to me) are...
1. Only when undesired activity may result in injury to child's self and/or other.
2. Aimed at an area with non-vital organs, most commonly the butt (well padded) and hand (mostly in younger children that don't understand enough english to listen to ''drop it'') Never harder than need be.(they should feel more embarrassed than pain)
3. Not done so often it becomes ''No biggie'' You want to give the impression ''hey, this was dangerous and a spanking hurts less than what could have happened. Don't try again'' If you become known for spanking every chance you get, real reasons go ignored and forgotten, no lessen was learned on the child's part.
4. Afterward the kid deserves a ''You know I love you, but this is why that was a bad thing.'' They are more likely to understand why [insert situation] was a big deal.
edit on 2-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: Re elaborate wording

edit on 2-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: Sorry, forgot important personal rule

5. No weapons (belts,switches ect..)
edit on 2-11-2011 by PutAQuarterIn because: Sorry, forgot important personal rule,then before I could type accidentaly hit enter. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join