It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Well, now that you mention it, in the vid he did come back for a second round after the mother got a shot in. Anyway, I think what's worse....if a bit off topic, is that as a judge, he seems a little screwed up with the reports of corruption coming from his bench. The tone of his discipline shows he has a lot of personal anger and I wonder how that might affect his job.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

That level of violence!!! Unless she just got done killing someone I cannot see how it can be justified. SICK SICK SICK

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Deranged. My Dad beat me too...I hate him, but he doesn't know it. Just like your boys hate you but are too conditioned to say so.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

My son is a grown man...and when he was growing up...we did discipline him....he had to sit in a chair for 5 minutes without speaking...think about what he did wrong....and then we would talk to him about the issue...what is right..what wrong... how he could improve....then we would hug. For him...this form of discipline worked. He is a very caring, respectful man.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Once I lived in fear of my father and hated him more than one could imagine because I face stuff just like this. Sure I got normal spankings at times and understand those. The times like in this video though are over the top and uncalled for.

Today my father depends on me for getting things done, and now that I have forgiven him I love him. I know the biggest part of what made him how he was then was alcohol abuse.

I would like to find this judge, and show him what a real man does. I would also like to use that same belt on him. I would like to beat him until he is bloody.

Would this fix the man and make him understand? Most likely not.
Would it help the situation any at all? Definitely not.
What it would do though is make the anger I have for this man and others like him repress for a time longer. I did not watch the full thing; I am way too pissed to do that. I saved it in case it is removed though.

There are some things I have difficulty moving past, this is one of them. The rage I feel for this man right now is not healthy at all, nor is it acceptable for my soul to hold such feelings for another. Again I have difficulty moving past things of this sort.

At best right now the only thing I can do is pray for my own soul, love my father and son, and pray for the man and his family in the video. I would though however love to go after him with that very belt he is using. A beating and a spanking are different, I know this as I have had both.

Raist

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'm against child abuse but this?This isn't a big of a deal, a little ass whipping is what is needed

This was a little ass whipping? I wish I could beat the hell out of this Judge and anyone else who thinks he was only doing right.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos

My only wish? That somebody would've called those "Nazi" police when my mom started the sexual abuse.

So why didn't you?

Are you not capable of pressing a simple 9-1-1 on the phone?

Call me confused.

I'll be happy to call you confused.
Clearly you do not understand how a child feels when they are abused.
Obviously you are unaware of the threats, the guilt, the fear around telling the truth.
Ever wonder why there are so many damaged adults on this planet?
Abused children turn into damaged adults.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Maybe this would be less of a big deal if so many non-judicial parents hadn't had some stranger in their business who decided to take their kids?

Since that has already become an issue and has been for such a long time, this is the climate in which we find ourselves. It makes no sense to pretend that from this point on, every parent, every CPS worker and every actual child abuser will all play fair and by the rules. The privacy issue has been over for some time now, in a handy little term that can mean all things, anything, or nothing at all: best interests of the child.

So many kids are taken from their families for less than this, how is it conceivable that this behavior is acceptable?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by MrWendal

No one can generalize about an entire generation of people and say they are all the same. This man definitely has has issues which has nothing to do with discipline. Nothing makes a man look any smaller than beating up something defenseless. Apparently he is incapable of handling situations inside his household. This type of uncontrolable person should be allowed to run a court. He needs to be stripped pof his job and far as I am concerned put in old fashioned stocks.

Do you have children? Have you ever dealt with a 16 year old? I am not generalizing an entire generation, when was the last time you spent time with this generation?

and I disagree completely with your assessment of this man and how he handles situations. You can not judge this man based on 7 minutes. I agree he lost control, but to judge everything about this man based on 7 mins is unfair. Your gonna tell me you honestly don't have 7 minutes of your life that you wish you handled differently?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

What we see is a man who is trying to discipline his daughter, and you are correct a lack of control on his part.

While stating it would have been more easy to remove the computer and internet, the problem with that is now it can be stated that the child is being deprived by her parents of not being allowed to do her school work, as many schools are starting to do away with books and thus it is the internet that is the way that more children have access to the materials to complete such.

But here again, what all led up to this, what all did she do, that was so wrong? That is the question as this can be viewed like so many other video’s were it shows the act, but not what happened before hand. Too many people jump to the conclusions only to find out that they were wrong. Take the infamous Rodney King video tape. We all saw what would have been a case of police brutality, but it came out later on, that he ran from the police, was high on drugs, endangering the public.

While the act may seem to be very viscous, we need to know all of the details before condemning a person unjustly. There are too many unanswered questions as to why this occurred and ultimately, that needs to be answered before we can come to any conclusion.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen

Deranged. My Dad beat me too...I hate him, but he doesn't know it. Just like your boys hate you but are too conditioned to say so.

You just have some personal issue with him and dont say its just cause he beat you a little when you misbehave and do some dumb or stupid sh*t...unless you were one of them spoil kids that think they know how the world works and thought they were grown......... and how would you know if they hate me?

and none of them have any problems with their parents, we are grown ass men and we handle it and it made us better men then what we were. I wasnt a trouble maker and still am not but I still got my ass whipping in the 80's for doing things that i shouldnt be doing....

if you dont put a little fear in your kids , they will grow up disobeying you and disrespecting you all the time...... and if they do that to you, imagine with someone else that could actually kill or hurt them

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've been married 47 years, eledest Son aged 46, youngest Son 36. We all still Love and fully respect each other. The Gormless piece of Male trash in that Video is not a Man. Men do not assault their Child when trying to put things right and Neither do Good Honest Mothers. We win/ Won the day by Serious Vocal contact. Violence is what Dumb clucks adopt when their stupid brain runs out of vocal ability.

Bad enough for one Gormless parent to use belts etc. But for the two of them to use a belt, that is more than sickening.... its simple proof of how low brained they are. Hope the Local Child caring authorities get to see what happened and step in before its too late.

What a sick planet this is becoming.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by outandopen

I am not saying what the man did was right, but I would like to know all of what transpired that led up to that point and what she did that was so wrong. And if this is a common occurrence in that household.

There are simply too many questions that need to be answered before we can state that is a case of long term abuse or a simple case of where something was taken out of context.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

So it's easier to beat your child then simply take away her computer?
There's still not a lot done through the internet, or on computers. He could have just have easily moved the computer to another room besides hers where he could have limited her usage.

But again, that would be actually asserting a level of control.

And honestly, if this man is a Judge.. I would expect a MUCH higher standard than your average man.
I agree there is lack of details, but the actual way he chooses to discipline her is un-acceptable.
Especially at her age.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Pft. I'm 38 and I got the belt, wooden spoon, etc all the way up to being 18. You mess up, you pay. But you do learn your lesson and life does go on. I'm a much better person for it too. My 17 yo got spanked and such too growing up and the kid has manners, decorum, cares about people, is sensitive, optimistic, sharing, a very good soul.

Most other kids his age who got coddled when they did bad are smokers, having sex, drinking, talk back, have little to no respect, steal, lie, abuse, etc etc.

Can definitely tell those raised with discipline (spanking for serious offences, face slap for cussing or talking back etc), vs those who were raised, "ohhh nooo honey sweetie, we don't do that, it's not niiiiice", takes their toy away and walks off.

Those spankings do make ya never repeat it again

spare the rod, spoil the child.

I do agree though that dad had NO right coming back a second time and then threatening to beat her face. Though maybe he meant it how my parents did, "Seriously hon, if you don't turn on your stomach, you'll get whacked in the face (on accident cuz you're not lying still and are turning and flailing)" It makes total sense. But NOPE. you do NOT come back for more and more spanks. You get whatever number they give you and that is IT.

LOL my aunt used to spank me and my cousins and every syllable was a whack and she ALWAYS started out, "Don't you ev-er do that a-gain do you hear me" and went on from there. We'd run in circles trying to get away, bawwwwling and she'd be holding us turning with us. HYSTERICAL memories xDDD.

But we are all such level headed people FOR having been spanked and the occasional face slap for cussing or doing some severe talking back. Ah the 70's, 80's and early 90's. How I miss thee. Kids actually had respect then. Sure, talk crap about the parents when they're not around but you sure did respect em to their faces.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

my father used to spank me... OR my mother used to spank me..

each time, the other parent was the buffer, and the referee. they'd stop the other if it went too far. to have BOTH parents tag teaming you??? that leaves a serious emotional scar. how sad..

i feel sorry for her, but i think there's probably better reasons to remove him as a judge then giving his kid the belt.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Here again, there is a lack of details in this case.
Where I live, and from what I have seen from other reports from different states, many schools are doing away with books, often having the student use a computer to complete classroom assignments. So computers and internet are essential for students to complete their school work. Is this the case for where this girl goes to school?

If anything there needs to be an investigation, and they need to find out the details on what all goes on in the home, along with all of the details.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Anonymous has now gained access to Judge William Adams' home address and phone number and is spreading it around the Internet like wild fire. This situation could escalate beyond simple angry YouTube comments very soon and might make national media headlines.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I don't condone what he did, coming back for another go at it and them tag teaming her with the belt BUT on the same level, what if the dad or mom get severely injured or killed by some 'wanting to do right but mental in the head' person/people? What IF the girl IS actually a severely bad child and ....

just saying. You don't know how the entire life has been. Dad just may be in the right.

Not going back a second time but you don't know how far his rope's been stretched. This is a hard one to talk about cuz there's always two sides to a story. Besides, on youtube it says it happened in 04. yet she just put it up yesterday?

something is kinda fishy right now. I Hope to GOD someone didn't make it up and posted it just to get him into trouble and it's not even him.

what im saying is, someone could kill that man - and turn out it's for a fabricated bs thing. I'm scared now that the entire net knows. I'm really scared.
edit on 2-11-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
For real, people, look:

"The daughter held onto the video, which is from 2004, but she put it on YouTube just a few days ago after she got into a phone argument with her father, Judge William Adams. The girl was 16 years old at the time of the video, and unbelievably, her mother participated in the brutal beating with a belt. Hillary Adams reported that her mother has since left the terrible man, and has apologized for her part in the mistreatment of her daughter."

news.gather.com...

WHY WAIT 7 YEARS?????????????? she was 16 then and is 23 now! she posted it cuz she got into an argument with her dad on the phone a few days ago.
SHE'S 23 NOW. really????????? god she's gonna regret it hardcore if anyone harms or kills her father.

some things you just can't take back......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join