It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the Internet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Let's consider your logic: you admit the punishment is over the top and you claim it's none of our business...since they created the kids they should be able to molest them or lock them in a room bound by chains if they feel those methods are the best methods to raise their child?

Wow...what a great person you are believing in a free world

Let's consider Your logic as well.

You are comparing a belt beating with sexual abuse and chaining a child up.

That's not a fair comparison.

Good job exaggerating, making transposition and inference errors, and then trying to paint it as if they are all equal.

Beating a kid with a belt = sexual abuse?
How so?

+39 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is it just a coincidence that two of the people who have no problem with this video are also two people who admit they both were beaten as children?

Is it safe to say I know which posters will be beating the crap out of their children for not following rules?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by MilzGatez

Thanks for the comments.

I am glad that some folks see what is really going on here.

At least I know I am not alone. Thank you Sir.

ha your welcome

and to those saying this is wrong... think again........ Real child abuse isnt shown and this is not child abuse... Now if he came up and started punching and hitting her a lot more force and more and more hits with the belt until that girl started to bleed and her skin turns red like a tomato to the point she cant even talk then that would be a fking problem and anybody taking it that far should get dealt with with the law or without the law.

Also like some mention, she did it on purpose, she recorded it to catch her father hitting her and she could put on a good show knowing if she called 911, no one would really pay mind to her so she thought by doing a video would get her father in more trouble but she messed up at the end and you could see what was the purpose of this video. This is a society we live in that our own kids will call the cops on you even if you just spanked them once in the butt with a light hand smack or any other way when they do something wrong and are punished for it.

And I do agree, sometimes people need to step in but ONLY if its REALLY CHILD ABUSE and not a beating each time a kid gets in trouble. The difference of a beating like that and child abuse is that......

child abuse could happen any time of the day, any second for any reason or for no reason at all, without the kid even doing anything wrong at all and getting hit by any hard heavy objects, a closed fist, kicks, verbal abuse every single day, thats child abuse

while an ass beating like in the video is when the child really acts up once in a while and get caught in doing something wrong or being fresh and disrespecting the parents or anything they know they shouldnt be doing thats called a ASS WHIPPING... not child abuse...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have this judges name, address and work and home phone number, if anyone wants them pm me
I would straight post them up here but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to.

He will be disciplined ... rest assured

edit on 1/11/11 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So tell me, when you were getting beat as a child, how did it feel?

Was it not SCARY and painful? Do you really wish upon other children the pain you went through?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuminousCosmos
My mother would tell me that if I mentioned what happened, they would take us away and I would never see my family again. It blows my mind the amount of social retardation I experienced. When they finally saved me, I was nine, going on ten. I could barely speak, let alone communicate like a normal child. I don't believe in hell, as I have already lived through it.

Are there times to discipline a child? Yes. Are there times to beat a child? Never.

I feel that physical discipline is wrong and so is yelling and screaming...I am sorry for what you have been through..you are a courageous survivor....and you know what is right.

When my son was growing up.....for discipline...I would make him sit in a chair for 5 minutes...without talking...then we would talk about what happened...and how he could do better in the future....then we would have a hug and cookies and milk! He has grown up to be a wonderful person...full of love and understanding.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Where?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Who ever this needs hunted down like the dog that he is. Taken out and beat like the man is claims to be and his wife with him. This is over the top for any reason let alone playing pc games. This has nothing to do with disciple but temper tantrum of the parents. Looks like the mom is trying to get control to calm things down by her attempt to minimal punishment instead of the dads beating. I would take it that since her mom would have a confrontation with him he is physically abusive to her as well. I hope ANON get them arrested.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Let's consider your logic: you admit the punishment is over the top and you claim it's none of our business...since they created the kids they should be able to molest them or lock them in a room bound by chains if they feel those methods are the best methods to raise their child?

Wow...what a great person you are believing in a free world

Let's consider Your logic as well.

You are comparing a belt beating with sexual abuse and chaining a child up.

That's not a fair comparison.

Good job exaggerating, making transposition and inference errors, and then trying to paint it as if they are all equal.

Beating a kid with a belt = sexual abuse?
How so?

I was simply using the logic you used in your original reply...

It doesn't matter really.

Its not your business what people do to their kids. None.
They created them, it's their call.

Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I read other posts you've made and I like your logic...that being said, I was beaten pretty bad, thus bruises and other physical marks as mentioned in my first post.

I understand the concern over conflating sexual abuse with physical abuse...I didn't see this child being sexually abused. I do however, know of others who went trough what I did-and often times the two go together.

My head-scratch moment is when good people ignore bad things. Swat your kid on the butt for stealing a candy bar. Pull his ear for cussing, but beating a child-making a child suffer is wrong. I hate the idea of our country killing kids around the world-it breaks my heart and fuels my politics.

Hurt a child here, in this country, I will fight to stop it. It's my right to prevent torture and abuse, it's the right thing to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

I was not beaten. Not even close.

And I do not spank my children anywhere close to this.

Nice try though.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
That video was horrible.This situation was no longer their business once this video was posted online. No child deserves to be beaten like that over something so stupid. There are ways to discipline a child without causing them physical pain.

I don't know if this is a regular occurrence within this judge's household, but if it is it could cause more harm then good.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Rocketgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReadyPower

So tell me, when you were getting beat as a child, how did it feel?

Was it not SCARY and painful? Do you really wish upon other children the pain you went through?

As a child, sure its scary but painful? well that depends how much you getting hit and with what you getting hit with but if you do something wrong, you just asking for it and if your parents found out, they going to deal with you. I come from an old fashion family, If I go and do something that I shouldnt be doing then I would be dealt with.

What do you think will happen to me if I did something and paid the price for it by going to jail as a little kid, what if I killed someone for me not listening to my parents and doing it any way, I will be dealt with the law and if found guility, I could do some jail time and what you think will happen to me in jail or a teen facility ? a lot more worse then what my parents could ever do to me by other "teenage inmates" or by a staff member or even worse doing something and having your kid killed by his own action just cause you refused to correct them the right way and decided not to put a little fear into your kid hearts so s/he can respect you as a parents and in the long run, your child could grow up to be a strong individual that wont break down when sh*t hit the fan and can manage themselves in life with all the wolves that are out to get you in the real world.

So I rather have a parents teach their kids a little lesson with a few ass whipping each time they get into trouble then to have the state or other people hurting my child when my child did wrong and is paying the price with their time.

There's a limit to the things you do as a parent with a child, if that parents doesnt have a limit and no morals, things could end up far worst than a child abuse case but if doing the right parenting and have your limits and not let your emotion run you then whats wrong with that?
you setting an example to your child that behaving good is the right way to go and if you behave and not be a trouble maker, life can be a lot better for you and more people will respect you as a person.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I will probably get flamed to death for this but here we go anyway......

This is not child abuse. I agree Dad went overboard, however we are seeing a 7 minute snapshot in a 16 year long movie. There are specific things you can hear that gives me some insight into whats going on here.

For those of you judging this man, how many of you have a 16 year old? I have one and I can tell you there are times I would love to do this same thing.... and she does not even live with me. She has went from a sweet nice little girl who listened to a beastly child who now smokes, drinks, likes to get high. She does whatever she wants, when she wants, and has absolutely no regard for other people and no concern for how her actions effect others. This has all happened over a period of 6 months. I was just as bad at her age so I understand, and now I feel bad for my mother for having to put up with such a douchebag kid who thought he knew it all and had all the answers when in fact he was foolish and didn't know squat.

The other thing about this video that raises some red flags for me is that this was meant to be filmed and be scene. For those of you who are wondering about the web cam and have speculated that it was just running when this all went down..your wrong. Start the video over again, notice the room when the lights are on. Now tell me what you see across the room on the desk? It is her computer. This is not filmed on a web cam, but a camcorder of sorts. Also fast forward to the last 1 seconds of video and tell me what you see. I see a 16 year old who is no longer crying, does not look too distressed at all. Her tears are suddenly dried up and she is coming straight for the camera to turn it off. This tells me that A) This camera was set up in advance. B) She intended to get caught doing whatever she was doing C) She knew there would be trouble for doing whatever she was doing D) She knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

This Dad clearly lost control, but I understand. Maybe this father laying down the law in this way will stop his daughter from turning into the girls in the video below....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Nice try though.

Sorry but some kids need to be beat. I did and I'm a better person for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yeah no one's business, it's just an ugly scene of family discipline. Thing is, why are they living so slovenly? Is this even a judge? Regardless, I don't see any abuse and I don't see anything that's my or anyone else's business. A belt to the bottom is one thing, a fist to the face is another. /thread

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I should rephrase.

I was not abused.

I had my ass beaten plenty of times.

Switches were the worst.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

This could have been set up because it was a regular happening in the household there for the need for a camera. If the father lost his temper like this over something so small do you really think he hasn't completely gone overboard on something important. I really don't understand how the video you postged has anything to do with this thread. Girls speaking about stealing and battery is like comparing apples and oranges.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Nice try though.

my post was a
"reply to post by MilzGatez "
Not you... nice try though... and he has replied.. which I must go now and read.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Awww

Sorry I do not fit your paradigm.

Go run along and play now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join