It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gives A Description of The Handsome Antichrist Who Will Rule In Tribulation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
People, it is very important to not let New Age Movement teachings attributing beauty to karma to collude your discernment about the very handsome man who is coming, seemingly to offer up the solutions, in a time when we will be so down in the dumps that we will be hoping for this savior who will come and give it to to us, but in his tracks will bring the Holocaust to trump all Holocausts. According to a man who was shown what some of the things that will happen in the Tribulation, people are gonna be so mesmerized by this person and seem to totally acccede to everything he proposes.

Other things that I've extrapolated about the antichrist, from other sources is that this handsome man is gonna come and deceive everybody. He's gonna offer up the New Age Deception.

For a description of the antichrist fastforward to 38:54

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I believe in Jesus Christ, and a lot of my ways of thinking come from "new-age" philosophy..or as i like to call it OLD age...

Don't be so caught up in talking about "deception" that you get deceived yourself!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That's a really interesting video.

The part about McCain losing the election is really amazing imho.

Especially considering this video is very old.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Funny that even in the 21st century, it is assumed the anti christ will be a man.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'd kill him myself if he starts doing too much s***. Don't care how handsome he is. I'll kill him myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2 hours 21 minutes of a preacher...

i've seen 40 years as an adult of these guys & gals....

he ain't got nothing....nothing new to me at least
just another forgetible spiel
edit on 1-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am a former New-Ager who now undertands why it is important not to mix New Age with Christianity.

If you read Dolores Cannon's Book" They Walked With Jesus" This is a big clue that TPTB are setting up the Antichrist to be a guy who is gonna lead many people to Hell. In this book it clearly purports that he came to teach people about karma and re-incarnation. Now, at that time, when I read that, I was a New-Ager who had never read the Bible, so I didn't know how incredibly outright deathly of a lie that is, to lead people to believe that christ even said that.

But if you read Jesus/Yahushua's sermon on the mount, you clearlyl see that he is warning people to avoid ending up in Hell at all costs.

Mathew 5:30

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

Note: Ducan Cameron, a Montauk boy, explains a non-natural process of re-incarnation that was done to him and that was dependent on this top secret technology. ( Maybe the famous saying about the Cat's 9 Lives Means The VIP Elite have only evaded Hell for a lucky Nine Lives.- just speculating) He also explained that it was mostly blue eyed blonde boys being used for this stuff. He explained that even though his original body was born in 1917? They had his soul injected in an alternative body on a different timeline- something like that) For all you know, this technology might only work as long as the stasis body remains alive. Also, if this technology exists, the majority of people will never get to enjoy it as the Illuminati want to exterminate most of you.

To hear Duncan Cameron explain from his own mouth the top secret technology to inject his soul into other bodies, watch the following video. Somewhere later on he talks about it:

edit on 1-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
When does he describe him? Will he be tall, short, light, dark, blue or brown eyed?

Did I miss the description?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Define "handsome"

What is "handsome" to one person is not necessarily the same thing to another person.

I am handsome to my girlfriend, but her friends and family think I am one ugly sod. So that rules me out!

Or does it?
At the end of the day it is all in the eye of the beholder, or the mind of the believer.

Take your pick.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Funny that even in the 21st century, it is assumed the anti christ will be a man.

Funny that even on ATS, people can't discuss a topic without bringing in absurd agendas and trying to twist everything into sexism or whatever.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I 've been listening to Chuck Missler and some other interpreters of biblical prophesy who ,believe the Anti Christ/Next Big World Dictator will arise from Syria. Credo Mutwa also says this,

that's where I'm placing my bets,any body wanna start a pool?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I 've been listening to Chuck Missler and some other interpreters of biblical prophesy who ,believe the Anti Christ/Next Big World Dictator will arise from Syria. Credo Mutwa also says this,

That will give people lots of reasons for more war mongering. And if he isn't there you can be sure to find him in Iran. Maybe Pakistan would be good place to look after that.
edit on 1-11-2011 by The_Phantom because: thinking of nations that Hannity wants to go to war with

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I actually agree: Perhaps Damascus which is to be destroyed in the end. But he only needs to be of a certain religion and persuasion. If he comes from Syria he most likely will not be in Syria when he steps up to the plate.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Je will be just a man granted super powers to deceive all who were to lazy to study the word of God and took to the churches of men and their lies . This is why in the book of revelation after the arch angel Michael locks Satan in the pit people look in and say this is the MAN that..........

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

The bible tells us exactly were he will come from in the book of Revelation chapter 2 it tells us Satan's throne is in Pergamos which is in modern day Turkey I believe in Istanbul, which also happens to be a city of seven hills that is again spoken of in revelation.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Noey777 because: Cant spell

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OK, so Jesus was "rugged", but he wouldn't make the cover of the GQ?
The anti-Christ will be "chiseled", but all these are "non-sexual" terms of handsomeness?

It's such an interesting verbal paradox, because whenever they want to suggest that Jesus was no oil painting, they also stop short of calling Him ugly.
Why don't they just say that He was a smelly hippie by today's standards, who lived unwashed and unshaven in the desert. I mean that's not sexy at all.
All the real men should do it.

While Jesus would look too plain to run for office (even when only aged 33), the anti-Christ will climb to power with his beauty.
Well, if most American presidential candidates should be considered as a comparison, then the anti-Christ won't exactly have to be a super-model.

If what the good-looking preacher says is true, and the anti-Christ is the opposite of Christ, then maybe the anti-Christ will be black, if Jesus was white; and the anti-Christ will be uncircumcised if Jesus was circumcised.

But you never know these days, maybe Jesus was more dark; so the anti-Christ will be white.

A white man with chiseled good looks, approaching the age to take office.
I think it might be Tom Cruise.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Though I do agree he may be from Syria does it really matter though?

He will deceive.............
One who is deceived is unaware they are in that state. Hence they remain in that state because they will argue too the death that they are right, and never agree that deceit could even be a part of their belief system or daily life. Only love and truth can overcome deceit.....
..Defined..."The act of concealing or misrepresenting the truth in order to mislead." this is my own definition which is similar to Dictionary.com Is anyone in the government or around the world we know doing these things today?

I have already seen this video. It is good, but there is only one source that you can go to to find out about this man, it begins in Daniel, and Ends in Revelation.
I spent countless hours trying to determine who he is. I stopped: I don't really care and will not until he appears........ those who are vigilant will know when he shows his pretty face.
But those who are deceived...will not know even when it is very apparent to those who know the truth.. They will love this man and hate everything that is just, good and right.
I believe a strong delusion is already being sent. Look around the web. If you can discern the truth you will know.
The antichrist will have many attributes. I find the following attributes key to understand what to look for.
below is a C&P of 27 attributes and there are other minor ones..
I once did a comprehensive search over the web and through the bible and found several lists of the attributes of the AC, After putting them together this is what I came up with and there is supporting scripture.
1. He comes from among ten kings; [Daniel 7:24; Rev 13:2 / Daniel 7:7]
2. He will subdue three kings [Daniel 7:8, 24]
3. He is different from the other kings [Daniel 7:24]
4. He will rise from obscurity…a “little horn” [Daniel 7:8]
5. He will speak boastfully [Daniel 7:8; Rev 13:5]
6. He will blaspheme God, [Daniel 7:25; 11:36; Rev 13:5] slandering His Name, [Rev 13:6]
7. He will oppress the saints and be successful for 3 ½ years [Daniel 7:25; Rev 13:7]
8. He will try to change the calendar, perhaps to define a new era, related to himself [Daniel 7:25]
9. He will try to change the laws, perhaps to gain an advantage for his new kingdom [Dan 7:25]
10. He will not be succeeded by another earthly ruler, but by Christ [Daniel 7:26-27]
11. He will confirm a covenant with “many”, i.e. the Jewish people [Daniel 9:27]
12. He will put an end to Jewish sacrifice and offerings after 3 ½ years and will set up an abomination to God in the Temple [Daniel 9:27, Matthew 24:15]
13. He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36]
14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]
15. He will not believe in any god at all [except for himself] [Daniel 11:37]
16. He will have "no regard for the desire of women": [Dan 11:37]
17. He will claim to be greater than any god [Daniel 11:37; 2 Thess 2:4]
18. He will claim to be God [2 Thessalonians 2:4]
19. He will only honor a “god” of the military. [Daniel 11:39-44]
20. His arrival on the world scene will be accompanied by miracles, signs and wonders [2 Thess 2:9]
21. Either he, or his companion [The False Prophet], will claim to be Christ [Matt 24:21-28]
22. He will claim that Jesus did not come in the flesh, or that Jesus did not rise bodily from the grave
[2 John 7]. He will deny that Jesus is the Messiah [I John 2:22]
23. He will be worshiped by many people [Rev. 13:8]
24. He will hate a nation that initially will have some control over his kingdom, but he will destroy this nation [Rev 17:16-18]
25. He will appear to survive a fatal injury [Rev. 13:3; 17:8]
26. His name will be related to the number six hundred and sixty six—but not necessarily in an obvious fashion [Rev 13:17-18].
27. He will be empowered by the devil himself [Rev. 13:2]

DH:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Daniel pretty much makes it clear that the one referred to will be Assyrian - in other words, modern day Syria or Iraq.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yes, how dare someone bring in alternate modes of thinking on a conspiracy site.

Its not even about sexism, it is about not following the routine that the good versus evil is always a white guy.
edit on 2-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

Because Satan follows the bible word for word?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join