It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalypse Vision Of The Beggening Of The End & The Falling Star!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This dream that I had is a phew years old, and it's visions are concerning the future events of what shall occur in the earth during the Tribulations of thee Apocalypse!
"This is the oracle of the falling star to earth!"

The dream began in the city were I live, in Los Angeles, California. It was dark and I was inside a gated yard at someones house. The street lights were lit, but it was still dark and gloomy. Then a dark figure of a person walks by the front of the gate. He was wearing a black trenchcoat, and his face was not visible, but we looked at each other for a second, and then he pulls out a gun and begins shooting at me. While I was being riddled with bullets I then started passing away because of the wounds, all I could see is the person running away down the street tell he was seen no more and then I fell to the ground and died. Then I noticed that I was free from my physical body and that I was very much alive still, in the spirit form.
(My physical body never meant anything to me before and I longed to be free from it!)
Then I began to notice that my spiritual body had great power and I felt greater and weightless and invisible. Gravity had no power over me and all my memory was restored!
So I then flew high up in the sky and into the middle of the air and I seen myself enter an invisible box!

Now the box looked like it was made of glass and transparent, it was very long and wide and it was suspended above the earth's atmosphere. "Between heaven and earth!" It was an invisible celestial housing. This place were I was in, is called "Zion!" And during the Tribulations, the people/saints who are passing away and are being offered or"Sacrificed," up to the God of Spirits, is were there souls will be gathered during the Tribulation of thee Apocalypse throughout the world!
This is the place were God has spoken through His servants the prophets were He said, that He was going to collect His people or chosen ones from every nation, language and kingdom!
(God must first collect His Elect from all four corners of the earth, before He settles them in the promise land, after the tribulation and destruction and cleansing of the world is complete!)
The people who will assemble in Zion, will be does who do not worship the beast and or his image and also those who do not accept the mark of the beast! Everyone who believes must give up there physical body and put on the spirit of everlasting life! Therefore the saints who believe in the testimony of Jesus Christ, they will be born again, and anew in the spirit of Christ, for eternal life and there spirit shall be ushered into this Holy place, "Zion!".
(Revelations 6:9-17, 7:0-17, 20:0-10 and 21:0-27
Now this box had physical properties because it served as a force field, and I flew up under it. Then I began moving too and fro, from one-side to another and I couldn't leave it yet.

(The reason I could not leave this place was because, I was suppose to remain there for awhile tell the approaching star was near!)

Then I remember looking down on the earth from this place and thinking to myself and acknowledging the splendid work of the Lord and all the great work that His hands had made! Everything was still dark and I could see the lights on the entire nations shining from below me, it was beautiful. Then after a while the top of this box opens up and I flew out into space, and before me was a huge rock. It was blood red and it was headed towards the earth and there was a humming sound and as I moved closer the sound would get louder and not only could I hear it, but I could also feel it, and the closer I moved towards it the louder it would get!
Then while moving to the side of this object and "lo, there were two more," one behind the other and greater in size but the same color, the first object was about the size of the moon and the second was a planet about the size of thee earth and the third was as great as the sun!
Then I couldn't move any further for it was not my time, and then turning around I went strait to the first rock, and as I'm flying towards it, I could see the entire earth right in front of me, while approaching this massive rock and then I began leaning against it as I'm pushing it down towards earth! I had great power in my spirit form and I also had authority to do so on my behalf, for I have suffered much in the world and now it was my turn to bring suffering back upon it. Then I flung it towards the earth and coming down with it fast and the rock becomes transparent and I could see the land and the cities as I am hurling down faster and closer to the world, and then the earth becomes flat like a map and I was shown were it lands, because that was the place were I stopped descending!
After this part I woke-up and immediately I knew the interpretation of this dream!
(Revelation 8:0-9, 9:0-11, 12:3-17, 13:0-10 and 18:21-24)

(The map of the earth showed me that this celestial object or rock will land in the sea! The Atlantic ocean will be struck by this great rock, causing a massive wave of destruction. It shall land right off the European and African coast!)

Before it strikes the earth, the tail of this asteroid will cause fire to rain from the sky, causing world wide fires and vegetation damage! About a third of the trees and green grasses of all sorts shall be destroyed by the fallout! This means that the world will not only suffer from the impact, but will also suffer from the food supply being cut off, because of this apocalyptic disaster!

When it does strike the earth, the impact of this massive rock will create other catastrophes, such as earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions and the open Abyss!
The skies will be darkened because of the smoke and people will have a hard time breathing from the large amounts of gas and ash in the air and atmosphere!
The Large Hadron Collider, "CERN," will also play an important role in this apocalyptic tribulation!
Since the asteroid will land near the Cern facilities, This means that at the moment before impact, the lab will be running at full capacity! (At high levels to create an actual black hole!) But they will need assistance from a certain character, who will be given the key's thereof to open this abyss and its not Satan nor the devil but the angel of the Lord, the servant of God the Almighty, who is the creator of all heaven and earth!
If you have read through this I am urging you to please prepare yourself for the worst. the truth will set you free!
After these events occur on earth, so will the governments New World Order, which is long awaiting this disaster! Have faith and overcome these fears, for the world is only an artificial life source! This means that when you die in the flesh it is not the end. For you shall continue to live in the spirit as long as you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God!
The other two planets in the vision represent God and his Son Jesus Christ and the first rock which was thrown from heaven represents Satan the devil and deceiver of the world!
This message was brought to you from the "Son of Man!"

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

So, once 2012 is over and done with and all the predictions and prophesies have utterly FAILED, what will you do?

Sure, there's other prophesies, but, some of the big ones are done and did, past due, and utter bunk by then.

Will we see an end to feverish dream predictions, or at least a much quieter world absent posts with exclamation marks?

Please say 'yes'.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am a terrible person because I stopped reading at the word "phew."

Sorry.
edit on 1-11-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

The person is describing a dream they had..that they think was prophetic..

If you don't care for prophecies and predictions than don't read the thread!

Anyway, i thought that the dream was really interesting and quite entertaining!

There are a lot of things you wrote that when compared to other prophecies are pretty alike. Not just the events you describe but how the dream unfolded. A lot of people describe the same things when they leave their bodies in a dream.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

LOL! I thought maybe this was written by a kid. Judging by the title alone "beggening of the end" I knew it would at least be good for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
That's a very interesting dream you had, OP.
It's very biblical............
I myself have had dreams and visions, but not like yours. Mine were more about love and kindness and connecting with the Creator, and not about destruction and terror.

I wonder which of us is having true visions given from our Creator? Or are both ours correct in some way?

top topics

join