It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RE: Elite Mocking the Poor. We Won't Forget The Elite Who Mocked The Poor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Just having a Harley and Corvette doesnt make you part of those kinds of ppl, they are just objects meant for enjoyment or rather enjoyable transportation and they both scream "Freedom". The 1% are the people making huge amounts of profit off the backs of the ones that work for them and who they can screw over to make that extra 10mil. Greed seems to be the way of the world, compassion and empathy have seemed to disappear from society. I see more and more the one who look like they are trying to help are doing just that. LOOKING like they are trying to help. As long as you are a good person and good to your fellow humans, neighboros etc you could never be part of the 1%.

(I`m actually in the market for a Corvette of the right year, not a C6 though a vette should have flip headlights
)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Hey. . . a disagreement is never a reason to not be friends.
It's funny, the closer I get to the D word, lol, the more my eyes are open.

Wishing you well, my friend.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Thanks, many of my immediate buds run the whole gamut of thinking.

It keeps things interesting and I wouldn't have it any other way.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

But we did forget, did you not study basic history?

Do you not remember what (at least partially) what the separation from Europe was about?

WE HAVE FORGOTTEN; THAT IS THE PROBLEM.......

edit on 2-11-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

Very very true...
:thumbup:

Its shocking how quickly and easily people forget..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

They mock you everyday...dont forget that

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
As quickly as one see a change, another forgets. So long as we decide to "look through" what we oppose, that which we oppose will seep into the background.

Obviously it's up to us, The People, and some guy in a suit who says he represents us, to take the hard road here. You have to remember that there are more of us, than there are of them. The change comes from within, really.

Make them hear us, and they will when we stop lining their pockets. Find YOUR way to do that.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I understand how you feel. I hope the people wake up too. Many of us will fight on to the end. Each of us in important, even you OP. I hope you got to enjoy some of this. It wasn't all bad. Well, for some of us. That we didn't cry out for the least of us when they needed us with a loud enough voice to be heard, that's on so very many of us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join