It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to the Citizens of Oakland from the Oakland Police Officers Association

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoNameBrand

Email them and ask them if you want to know. www.opoa.org... For my 2 cents I think it was likely Jake Bassett the OPOA Secretary.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I am using some of your material there and have this to add to that statement you made.

No police officer has any duty, nor any obligation to act unlawfully in support of unconstitutional orders in support of tyranny and oppression.

edit on 3-11-2011 by wayouttheredude because: changed instructions to orders

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I want to know why this line isn't bothering anyone.

Is it the City’s intention to have City employees on both sides of a skirmish line?

Definition of SKIRMISH
1: a minor fight in war usually incidental to larger movements

It's more than just a bad choice of words. It's an indicator of what the police think is happening. Even this open letter from either a majority or minority of concerned cops still shows that the mentality of the police department is that of a war with the citizens. The enemies. The opposition. Those who must be defeated.

How much longer do the people of this country have to live under the boots of a militant combative police system where ex soldiers who may or may not be ready to re-integrate into society, are re-armed, re-geared, and let loose on a non combat population?

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join