It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moneyball Film's "Oakland As" Triggers OWS PsyOp and Now Anonymous Film To Trigger More?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Isn't it funny that movie with Brad Pitt called " Moneyball" has " Oakland As" of all names for a team, and that the movie has been out lately, and possibly, the movie could have been slated and use to trigger Mind Controlled individuals handled by the NSA?

I got around to wondering about this right now, after I watched this video that came to my attention from another thread.

This Youtuber makes some good points about the fact that this " Anonymous" film is coincidentially slated to come out in the midst this whole OWS thing.

Anyway, I'm speculating here, but It's very important for people to notice the amusing potential mind control correlations about it all.

Also, I'm not thinking or saying that that the " Moneyball" film is the trigger of OWS. But it's possible that certain individuals that run amok are slated to go off after taken by NSA handlers to a showing of one of these movies with triggers for sleeper cell activations to fulfill psyops agendas that are possibly even embedded in the films which tptb agents are awalys involved in the production of.

Watch the lady's video, she makes some good points.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well moneyball is actually a story about the Oakland A's baseball team, it isnt a coincidence, that is who the story is about, a true story.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know Stan Chervin (he's the first screenwriter out of 3 for the movie) and he's been wanting to do this project since 2002. 2004 rolls around and the studio finally bought the rights. I remember making fun of him one lunch for the title (I sure feel stupid now). If it wasn't for Brad Pitt however, this movie wouldn't have seen the light of day. Stan only left cause Soderbergh and his crew came in and took over the project. That's not too say Stan isn't living off his nice cut of the royalties.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Considering how sophisticated psy ops is today it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was the case.

This stuff is so complex and involved that the general public can't grasp it and many will think it is only conspiracy "theory", when in fact it is a very big REALITY.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Yah, but it's interesting that the Scott Olson thing happened in Oakland too.

When people see these seemingly random movies coming out of Hollywood that don't have much relevance to the times or seem likely to gross too little, they got to consider that the movie probably has mind control potential and the NSA expects a pay off, not from the actual gross of the movie, but from the pysops that will be done around it.

Movies like Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, and Snowwhite are already very much used by tptb to groom little children up for their slated positions within the Illuminati Network.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
God you guys are diluted. I can't even coherently construct an intelligent argument because your naive nature makes you look retarded.

Yes Hollywood has done stuff like this. Is it a coincidence with this movie? Yes. I am friends with the first screenwriter of this movie. It's been on a shelf for about 10 years. Gladiator was on a shelf for 13. The Hitchhikers Guide was drafted over and over again since the 80's! Not everything is a goddamn conspiracy. Yes there are some shady and perhaps coincidental instances of movies or media coming out. But just to clear it up again. Moneyball is not a conspiracy or anything. It's an indie-sports movie (based on real events) that no one wanted to make because within 10 years, Hollywood has been trying to push the demand for more CGI and 3D. They love the technology so much that they tend to use it until the towel is dry on a certain genre.

Please don't look into it that much. You are seeing something that isn't there. I'm not saying it doesn't exist or any of that but being in Hollywood, an entertainer, I have network connections, I talk to a lot of people, execs, engineers... not everything is a conspiracy.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how high within the industry you think you are or what connections you claim to have.

That " Move along; Nothing to see here" protocol makes people wonder at the arrogance of the person who is trying to say they there is no agenda. How can you expect people to believe you are the highest authority to say that there is no agenda. There is always somebody higher than you who knows more than you.

Just because the movie has been on a backburner for years doesn't mean tptb didn't see its potential for psyops ever, maybe they were needing the right timeline of events to unfold it along with their social engineering plans.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I agree..... anytime I see that kind of post it immediately deserves a flag.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The problem I have with your argument, and this is actually a post I've been working on for about a year and a half now:

If I were to make a movie that had to do with the world, conspiracy theories, TPTB, I guarantee you that I, my company, or anyone connected to the project will be looked at as your psyop, Illuminati pawn. The reality is I'm showing a mirror to everyone. I'm saying almost verbatim what you guys are saying and in the end the fact that I'm telling these "truths" of the business or world through my art already classifies me as part of the system or a pawn in the illuminati's game. For the past 4 years I've been working on a script/production titled Epoch about how the world was formed and works with conspiracy theories, aliens, and TPTB. Why am I telling you this? Because like I said, I guarantee you this same argument is going to come up with my stuff. And there's nothing I can do about it because you have already assumed I'm a pawn or that my stuff was construed with messages or psyops to the masses.

My point to what you said and to this is that no matter what, even as an entertainer, I still can't win because you are so sure you're correct that the Illuminati is planting messages everywhere. That's not to say AT ALL that I'm not denying it. I even said there are some shady practices. You should read my argument against the music hate, same deal. There ARE, has been, and will continue to be some shady practices but that's not to say that everything is planted with this stuff. There are people above me, there are PTB but dude. You gotta take a step back and realize not everything is a conspiracy theory. Because even in the context of ALL OF THIS. One could now assume I'm a disinfo agent spreading false info that there are no such thing as conspiracies. See? In the end I can't win because you can't open your mind to the possibility that not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

The fact is that the Hollywood entertainment industry has a track record of being connected to the intelligence and defence agencies. That is fact. Not to mention that even the corporate media is connected to them as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yes this is a fact. I'm not denying any of this..

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

That's my point. Read my argument above.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absco

NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY.

Ah, but a LOT of things are when they are connected to the big Hollywood entertainment industry.

Why should I trust someone like you?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Abasco you made me laugh man, haha

I mean you are making sense, but the guy is like just gone

You really can't convince some people.

edit on 1-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

See what you just did there? In the end I can't win because now you are posing a trapped question.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Thanks King, at least one person gets it. I may ramble and not make sense half of the time but it's true. Some people you just can't convince the pen is blue. They demand it's red.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I think some people spend WAY too much time in here.

You gotta take perspective people.

Making an objective unbiased argument you get alot further.

Look even if this were happening with the Moneyball movie (which I am not saying it is)
Your "proof" is conjecture (meaning it's all hypothetical (meaning it is not based on anything that can be actually proven))

*add Yes that movie is still funny... waht happened to jim carrey he used to make good movies... wtf is poppers penguins.
edit on 1-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: add

new topics

top topics

join