It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel punishes Palestinians For Independence Move

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Israel punishes Palestinians For Independence Move

www.telegraph.co.uk

Israel last night announced that it would accelerate settlement construction and withhold tax revenues from the Palestinian Authority to punish it for joining the UN's cultural arm.Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, convened his inner cabinet yesterday to study proposals to sanction the Palestinian leadership after it won overwhelming international support on Monday for its bid to join UNESCO.
While some kind of punitive action was expected, the severity of Israel's response suggested that Mr Netanyahu had bowed to pressure from right-wing ministers intent on exacting the heavi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You know folks, I used to feel sorry for Israel. I used to think the were an honourable people, down trodden, attacked and punished for their religious beliefs, attacked by Arabs, Muslims and just about anyone else you'd care to mention.

Well now , for a while i have been slowly changing my opinions to the point where , i can honestly say I hate Benjamin Netanyahu.

He is nothing more than an arrogant Nazi. Who the hell does he think he is by Punishing the Palestinians. They have followed legal avenues to be granted full membership to UNESCO, and he the Israeli prime minister says he is going to accelerate Settlements, with hold taxes. Nothing but a disgrace you ARE BENJAMIN. A Godly man you most certainly are not.

Isn't about time America done something about Israel and about it's self. The American geovernment are with holding funding to the UNESCO department of the UN.

I am not saying that the Palestinians are not with out their sins, but Jesus, the Israeli's are treating them no better than cattle. Israel is the Worlds biggest problem and I want to know
what you guys think, in terms of how do we sort this out.

Peace

www.telegraph.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-11-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

A Godly man you most certainly are not.

Untrue, he is doing exactly as his "God" commands him to do. Read the Torah a bit and you will know that their religion (as well as that of the Muslims) tells them that they are the "master race" and all people are supposed to be subjugated under them. Religion is at the heart of the greatest struggle of our age. This conflict will never end until their religions crumble into nothing but a stain on the pages of history.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

A Godly man you most certainly are not.

" tells them that they are the "master race" and all people are supposed to be subjugated under them.

Sound eerily close to dare I say Hitler....anyone? yes....no....Hitler.....anyone?
The Israel Government is the NAZI of the 21st century. There is no denying it. They have become what they were running from.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Considering this is a conspiracy forum, I'll develop a wild yarn here based on nothing but imagination and previous reading.

An escalation of hostilities between the Israelis and Palestinians could lead to a series of rising attacks including one which would happen to blow up the al-Aqsa mosque paving the way for the reconstruction of the famed Jewish temple.

Considering Israel is a Jewish state, the idea they were going to accept any eventual separation of Jerusalem seemed unlikely to me.

It's not a new one, but I haven't heard it in a while.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

There certainly are correlations. Just as someone who is molested as a child goes on to spread their mental illness by molesting others, the Zionist Regime has emulated their historical antagonist. However, it goes beyond just the psychological aspects of victims' emulation of their attackers. Perhaps Hitler actually emulated the mindframe of the Zionist movement to begin with. Short memory did a decent job of comparing Mein Kompf to the Torah. It has been said that history repeats itself. Perhaps it repeats, and repeats, and repeats. If the Muslims ever control the "Holy Land" again, do you think that they will be any different than the Israelis or Hitler? I think not.
Einstein once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Most of us think that an invisible man in the sky telling you to commit genocide is #ing crazy. These people are insane either way.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Arabs make up semite population by a landslide
So the Israeli govt. is anti-semitic, I think it's safe to say that

and people call Israel an important democracy in the middle east

Right... this is democracy?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Then when this happens
they will fight back
and Ben will complain that they are attacking for no reason
and "punish them again"

then they will respond again
and the circle continues

This man needs to fall down a long set of stairs
each step representing an innocent life that was lost to greed.

The UNESCO "Encourages international peace and universal respect by promoting collaboration among nations."
how is this bad? because it "undermines the peace process "?

Israel how is signing the "Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty" going? Wouldn't signing that show you want peace or a step towards it?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The way I see it is this way and I don't condone it but I understand it. Israel wants to be the dominant force there, they don't want there perceived sovereign land taken nor what they deem there enemies empowered in anyway. For Israel the implications are immense. Times are a changing and both the Palestinians and the Israelis need to do there part.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

LAWL!!
So the izzies are butthurt that the Palestinians are gonna get a big brother of their own.
So now izzy throws bad words at Palestine.
The Palestinians have endured much worse than those idiots could ever do.
Nitwityahoo seems skeered nowadays, and he truly should.
The US can only bury so many lies and we are running out of grave plots at a breakneck pace.
Remember the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have starred each of your responses.... Thank you.
Some one above mentioned the times are a changing.They sure
are.
Israel has right now two choices to make.
They either continue down this Nazi path to the inevitable conclusion, which in
my opinion will be a general war in the middle east, possibly global, or they
get rid of this Nazi arrogant man, and his cronies.They then need to do some real soul
searching and reach out not just to the Palestinians, but their Arab neighbours in general.

The Status Quo is simply not sustainable.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I fear that Gaza is going to be annihilated very shortly.
It Begins soon.
Poor B**tards

Israel has authorized its military to take all necessary steps to stop rocket fire from Gaza, including a ground operation, an Israeli military official said Tuesday, as Egypt worked on a truce and said Israel had agreed to delay stepping up its response.
The Israeli government decision stopped well short of ordering tanks to roll into Gaza, and it appeared unlikely that would happen, as rocket fire all but stopped over the past day. The official said the decision authorized the military to act in accordance with the severity of Palestinian attacks, meaning that a ground offensive would be ordered only after massive rocket fire.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com... -green-light-to-stop-gaza-rockets/

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Just as they should .... those arabs should go back to their own places ....

Nothing to see here ... move along

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Completely agree, neither party is in the "right"......the flip flop of control needs to end.

However, in the mean time, the international community turning TWO blind eyes at the absolute hypocrisy of the current Israel leadership is sickening. The rest of the world should step up and refuse to aid this completely narcissistic leadership who shows complete disregard to international law.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

They want to stop Palestinian "Rocket" attacks.
Estes rockets I'm sure.
I think Palestine is more worried about feeding their people first.
They used to call arrows, rocks and cannonballs missiles, so I guess Palestine may have missiles.
The izzies better go get them RMD's rocks of mass destruction.
Before some bus gets it's paint chipped.
Remember the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I fear that Gaza is going to be annihilated very shortly.
It Begins soon.
Poor B**tards

Israel has authorized its military to take all necessary steps to stop rocket fire from Gaza, including a ground operation, an Israeli military official said Tuesday, as Egypt worked on a truce and said Israel had agreed to delay stepping up its response.
The Israeli government decision stopped well short of ordering tanks to roll into Gaza, and it appeared unlikely that would happen, as rocket fire all but stopped over the past day. The official said the decision authorized the military to act in accordance with the severity of Palestinian attacks, meaning that a ground offensive would be ordered only after massive rocket fire.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com... -green-light-to-stop-gaza-rockets/

Knowing Israel's leadership, ONE rocket deems worthy a full on ground assault with white phosphorus and door to door killings.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pilot70
reply to post by rigel4

Just as they should .... those arabs should go back to their own places ....

Nothing to see here ... move along

I was going to ignore you........ But

The Arabs are in their own place. They have been trapped by a Fabricated Nazi State.

Just another Intertubz troll , you should take your own advice and
move along.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Please show me where the Torah says Jews are the master race.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Ahhhrgh, you went and done it, ya fed him.
Don't you know that kittens must die now!?
But I agree with you mostly.
The arabs have been pushed out of their own homeland.
Boy I can't wait for homecoming.
This and more will be the norm, now that Palestine is "becoming" a real nation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join