It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seperate Prophesy/prediction from conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Am not too good in enlgish as its not my first language.. so plz for give me

I recently read a thread where members where making fun of oct 28th fiasco and then using that as an excuse to discredite the conspirayc theories which where actually proved correct..

The feeling i have is that the NWO cornies out there might be making up false prophesies like oct 28th, November 11nth and maybe even the recent mayan thread out there to end up making people how believe these as fools and to finally discredite the entire truth which is going on...

So please...people.. if you see any prophesies, predictions and anything else seperate it from the truth and don't let the trolls use that as an silly excuse to discredite the truth about NWO,Monsanto,Euginics and comming WW3..

Thank you

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You don't have to apologize for your English. It's perfectly understandable.
Also: Duly noted

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

Many conspiracy theorists have been doing that all along.
There is no need for anyone else to intervene.

The following is a very good example of what I am talking about.

So please...people.. if you see any prophesies, predictions and anything else seperate it from the truth and don't let the trolls use that as an silly excuse to discredite the truth about NWO,Monsanto,Euginics and comming WW3..
You have made two groups.
One group is of 'prophecies/predictions'.
You have labeled the second group as being 'conspiracy theories/the truth'.

In reality however, most conspiracy theories are just that, they are theories. Most are not the actual 'truth'.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

NWO, Euginice , 9/11 , Monsanto and planned food inflation are proved scenarios which are the truth , the other side is the prophesies and predisctions which do come out without an iota of evidence...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

The point is that you labeled the overall group of conspiracy theories, as being the truth.

A much more logical approach is to take everything by itself, regardless of whether or not it is a conspiracy theory, or a prediction.

Do not believe something simply because it is a conspiracy theory. Do not reject something simply because it is a prediction. The actual details are what is important, and not the category that it falls into.

NWO, Euginice , 9/11 , Monsanto and planned food inflation are proved scenarios which are the truth

It is your opinion that those are the truth.

I'll use '9/11' as an example: I don't know which 'truth' you are referring to.
  • Some people believe the official story.
  • Some people believe that all of the events that took place that day, were implemented by the U.S. Government.
  • Some people believe that maybe not all of it was the U.S. Government, but they were still somehow involved.
  • Some people believe that there were no actual planes, and it was all holograms. etc. etc.

It matters not which side you believe to be the 'proven truth', there will still be others who disagree with you.

edit on 11/1/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
    link   

Of course the details are important and one has to go thorugh it. But the points i stated are not my openions there is enough evidence to prove 9/11,Monsanto,Euginics,NWO existence to be confirmed as truth...

9/11 is obviously an inside job , Monsanto wants to control the worlds food sources NWO and Euginics exists.. Those truths which are obvious.. which has been proven many times over . Am talking about theories which have been proven...

About prophesies.. 99% of the prophesies out there has all been but bogus , i would look into anything which is based on some facts or some intresting intricate details.. but 99% of them are just been bogus...
    edit on 1-11-2011 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    reply to post by maddy21

I am not disagreeing with your overall general point. Yes, almost all predictions are complete nonsense, yet there still always seems to be some who believe that it is going to occur. Also, many theories have eventually been proven to be true.

I'm just saying that grouping conspiracy theories together with truth, is just not a good idea. That is a big part of what causes many people to disregard all conspiracy theories. It is just best to keep everything separate, and look at each and every scenario/incident/event in it's own light.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:22 PM
    link   

True, conspiracy theory is waay to broad a word to specify .

top topics

join