It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ad Free Media!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Do you dable in Free movie and television show watching via use of streaming video site? Sites like Zmovie or Sidereel which link to various video hosting sites like XTSHARE, VIDREEL, VIDEOWEED etc… which unless you subscribe to each one or become a paying member then you are subject to massive amounts of pop-ups and rotating ads. Now this wouldn’t be so bad since you can just watch them in fullscreen right? Well now ads have gotten to the point where it has become unbearable using flash and embedded video which automatically plays sound interrupting your movie every time it rotates to a new ad. I have discovered one easy way around this problem with a simple and popular browser extension named Ghostery. It is made for all major browsers and the process is basically the same on each.

and there you have it now all those little ad boxes should be black and you can watch your fullscreen movies in peace with the exception of a few here and there which Im assuming are just ones that have yet to be added to the list. This tool is also useful just to see how many 3rd party ad/trackers are on any given site and learn more about what each one does.

FULL ARTICLE which I wrote so thats why I didnt use external text boxes.
edit on 1-11-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: added link

edit on 1-11-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: grammer

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I use a plethora of add on's on Firefox
This being one of them.
Firefox is without a doubt one of...if not the best browsers out there.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I dont know If I can be banned for posting links on how to watch free movies or how to watch any video on YT without ads.

Anyhow, I use Icefilms.info to watch anything I can't afford at the time.
edit on 1-11-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

That is why I didnt put actual links to those sites mentioned on here but they are on the actual article however I dont think you can since what they are doing is completely legal. They just link to sources they do not host or condone the actions of the sources they link to that is your choice to click on them.
edit on 1-11-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yeah same here I wrote an article on that too at least for a few web development ones.

Ever wonder what CMS(Content Management System) a site is using, or what script is running(adsense, jquery….)?Want to make changes to your site or any other site in real time without risk? With the following browser extensions this and more is possible. Just like plugins for WordPress, there are extensions for almost anything on browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari and FireFox. These are the big 3 with the most and best extensions to choose from. This post will only be talking about Chrome and Safari but there are equivalents for almost every browser. Below is a list and description of some handy Developer extensions, check out the stores for more extensions ranging from everything like movies, health, games and more.

ARTICLE
edit on 1-11-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

join