It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? During NFL Sunday Night game, this appeared.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
www.aol.com...
AOL's story about it.

www.youtube.com...
Youtube Video of it.

I looked but didn't find a thread about this yet. If there is one already, please close this thread down and reference everyone to that thread.

Any opinons? It sure is a fast mover! Digital technology made this capture possible.

What do you think? Another black ops caught in action? ET going back home?
edit on 11/1/2011 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It looks like the sighting from CHINA

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Usually when they have the city views it is sped up which could make those planes.

and also like he said it could be a bug.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Boston1023 because: added

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

This is a classic example of mis-identification. If you are old enough you might recall the "rod" phenomena of the 80s. People were seeing strange creatures zipping around everywhere in their home videos. Slow motion and still images show these strange rod like creatures with what appear to be fins, swimming around in the air.

What are they?

Bugs. Yup, simple bugs passing infront of the camera moving at speeds beyond the shutter speed so you get motion trails. ghostbusters debunk a lot of "orbs" and "spirits" that are merely bugs so if you want examples check some of their episodes out.

This is clearly a winged inspect flying close to the camera.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Upon further inspection, this appears to be a time lapse video.

That didn't take long. :/

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thats very interesting..maybe thats why the cowboys lost so bad..they were under alien control or something.

In all seriousness though, its pretty interesting, but I suppose it could have been a plane. I guess there are several factors involved here, such as the time lapse factor. Regardless, thank you for posting it!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I dont think it looks like a bug at all.. it flies behind the building... if it were a rod it wouldve had to be way closer to the camera... I once watched a ufo files on rods and this looks nothing like a "rod" but rods are bugs i agree. This is no rod.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes! 'clearly' thats a huge bug with its sirens on, flying at high speeds behind that tower!

Thank god you clicked this thread!

No way, is that an insect, aircraft, more believable, but its blurred shape doesn't jump out to me as a conventional aircraft.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

This is a classic example of mis-identification. If you are old enough you might recall the "rod" phenomena of the 80s. People were seeing strange creatures zipping around everywhere in their home videos. Slow motion and still images show these strange rod like creatures with what appear to be fins, swimming around in the air.

What are they?

Bugs. Yup, simple bugs passing infront of the camera moving at speeds beyond the shutter speed so you get motion trails. ghostbusters debunk a lot of "orbs" and "spirits" that are merely bugs so if you want examples check some of their episodes out.

This is clearly a winged inspect flying close to the camera.

Did you even bother to watch the video? Specifically the part where "it" flies BEHIND the building in the background?
No?
Oh... Well carry on with your "its just a bug" thing then.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

This is why I visit this site, I seem to learn something new every day. Also some of the posts are so funny it just gives me a break from the real world. TY for the info.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That was my first thought too! Looks almost identical.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Do you ever watch SNF/MNF, pretty much every time they show the city before/after commercials it is time-lapsed. But continue with your badgering.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Been discussed already here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's 100% time lapsed video.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

is it the same video here ? www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yup its time lapsed, what they are seeing is a plane.

As you said...this was debunked a week or so ago within minutes of the thread opening.

You cant tell some people though....they will believe its aliens no matter the proof presented...kinda sad really

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67

That was my first thought too! Looks almost identical.....

Thats the one, thanks
did seem like same type of make up.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There has been a thread about this already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They said it was a time lapse of a plane and you can prove that b/c you can see cars moving in fast forward at some point in the video.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ahhhh the infamous helicopter picture

Please do some research....start with "shutter speeds" whilst taking pictures of moving objects :p

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Bugs?
Looking like a ufo.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yup its time lapsed, what they are seeing is a plane.

As you said...this was debunked a week or so ago within minutes of the thread opening.

You cant tell some people though....they will believe its aliens no matter the proof presented...kinda sad really

Well it did take me a little while to see the ground level cars and such moving at high speed. My monitor isn't the best it could be and I needed to see the HD version to see what others were seeing on the ground. Perhaps some people need a better video card/monitor like myself, and perhaps some people do see what they want to see.

Here is the HD version for the poor people's computers who can't make out the little details at the bottom of the screen.

edit on 1-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join