It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most effective ways of healing ourselves & how to here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Most effective alternative ways of healing ourselves

I have been studying about spiritual stuff for couple of months now. I stumbled on some of healing methods.
Energy (spiritual healing) is based on belief, that mind and body are connected. One belongs to another. Thoughts directly affect body. The reason why there are so many diseases in our world is because of how we think, we are constantly stressed, in anxiety,depression, we always rush, and never stop and relax. Another reason is because we think of something we dont want, other than something we'd want... and that is a problem. Mind does not understand negatives, so if you think of: "I dont want to have acne" you actually affirm "I want to have acne".

The fact is,that we indeed are capable of healing ourselves, either our mental problems/diseases, or physical ones. We just need to change our thinking, which is the most difficult thing, since we were growing up thinking negatively.

Stress is in fact a triggering point of our disases, over 90% of them are caused by it. If we eliminate stress (mainly subconscious one), which actually ihibits our immune system to work properly, we will be able to heal ourselves.
Also belief/faith plays main role in healing. How many times have you read about "miracles", where people healed themselves from various diseases? Even according to modern medicine, yet "untreatable" ones? It all comes down to having faith. What is the reason why placebos work? Faith.
And last thing... it's positivity. It has been proven that our thoughts and feelings directly affect water, and since we are beings made mainly of water,then... we directly affect our bodies. The thing is, that changing our thoughts from negative to positive takes equal amount of energy. However, outcome is much different.
Research done by Dr. Bruce Lipton proved that our beliefs, thoughts and feelings affect our genes. They are not set in stone as we thought they were.

Ok, lets see... that should be the intro.
Now lets get to to the healing. There are various ways around the world of healing ourselves. Different cultures have different beliefs, and developed different techniques of healing ourselves.

One of the oldest one is called "shamanism".

Shamanic Healing addresses the spiritual aspect of illness. That is to say, it addresses the part of the illness that is in your spirit, soul, or energy body. Shamans believe that illness/injury appears in this spirit before it shows up in the physical body, and that if the body is injured the injury will also exist on the level of the spirit. Shamans believe that healing on the spiritual level can prevent conditions from appearing in the body, and also that healing the spirit helps or allows the body to heal once a condition has appeared.

The philosophy behind shamanism is that the waking world is a dream, just the same as a dream you have while you're sleeping. Being able to change and manipulate the world around you is, at its core, simply a matter of realizing that you have the ability to change it. The key here, as in most traditions that teach some form of intention/manifestation, is the concept of "as within, so without". Meaning that the world is as you think it is.

How to:
It almost seems like we are constructing an alternative reality in the past, and getting ourselves to accept that alternative reality without question to force ourselves to accept the alternative reality instead of the one we've already experienced. We have to spend more time mentally in the alternative reality than we spent in the physical reality observing what we want to change. For example, if I slam my finger in a car door, the longer I spend dwelling on the pain and what just happened, the longer it will take to heal. If I *immediately* recognize that I need to construct an alternate version of what just happened, and run thru it in my mind several times, then the alternate version becomes more real than what just physically happened, I forget about the pain, and pretty quickly forget that it ever happened.

Reiki

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

Kiinda how to
:

In its simplest form using Reiki is simply the practitioner placing their hands on the recipient with the intent of bringing healing, and willing for Reiki energy to flow.
There is a set of hand positions traditionally taught which give good coverage over the recipients entire body. It is not necessary to follow those positions, they are merely taught as a starting position from which the practitioner can learn. If there is a specific area of concern the practitioner can keep his/her hands right there for as long as necessary.

EFT=Emotional Freedom Technique

EFT is a healing technique which is used for shifting your subconscious mind, and its beliefs, or releasing all the negative feelings that are related to some problem, or to treat health issues. EFT combines two most powerful things, acupressure and intention.
Your condition may be related to mental problem. Even if it isnt, it does not matter, through EFT, you should be able to treat it as well. But if it is mental problem, then you must find cause,bring up your emotions regarding your past event,that caused it,and be at peace with it .

How to:
couple of videos regarding EFT.

here are the tapping points:
www.attract-a-life-of-abundance.com...
Tap 6-9 times on each point while saying sentence. Sentence must be related to your problem and should invoke emotion.
You could say:
"Even though I have (insert problem here), I absolutely love and forgive myself and I release all of negative emotions regarding this condition"
Then on other tapping spots say: "I let it go".
You can do EFT 3-4 times a day.
But I would advice to tap mainly on potential event, that caused your condition. What happened right before this condition occured? Has something dramatic happened,something sad? That shoked you? Try tapping on that.
"Even though this event happened, I love and forgive myself." and then "let it go".
If this would not help, try tapping directly on conditon as I mentioned above. You can also add symptoms that you have, and feelings this condition invokes in you, such as fear, anger, sadness,etc.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Mantras

Mantras are energy-based sounds. Saying any word produces an actual physical vibration. Over time, if we know what the effect of that vibration is, then the word may come to have meaning associated with the effect of saying that vibration or word. This is one level of energy basis for words. Another level is intent. If the actual physical vibration is coupled with a mental intention, the vibration then contains an additional mental component which influences the result of saying it. The sound is the carrier wave and the intent is overlaid upon the wave form, just as a colored gel influences the appearance and effect of a white light. In either instance, the word is based upon energy. Nowhere is this idea more true than for Sanskrit mantra. For although there is a general meaning which comes to be associated with mantras, the only lasting definition is the result or effect of saying the mantra.

How to:

While you do the mantra chanting, you should have Mala in your hand. With other hand, more specifically your thumb and index finger you should form a circle. This represents connection between your consciousness and universal consciousness. Chanting is called Japa. You should do 54 or 108 repetitions of mantra during one session. Mantras are being chanted for 40 days. There are various mantras, each for specific issue.

Healing Codes

The Healing Codes activate powerful healing centers that can allow the body to heal itself of almost anything. They do this by removing the stress from the body, thus allowing the neuro-immune system to take over its job of healing whatever is wrong in the body.

How to:
The nine healing virtues are: Love Joy Peace Patience Kindness Goodness Trust Humility and Slef-Control.

What you do is pick a virtue that you need help with.

For instance, Love has negative emotions such as unforgiveness, resentment, etc.

If you have a negative emotional issue you pick that particular one.

So lets take unforgiveness.

List all of the unforgiveness issues you have with people and yourself.

Describe the emotions you have when you think of each one.

Rate each one from 1-10, 10 being the worst.

Then choose the problem with the highest rating.

Take that emotion you feel with that particular problem and try and remember from your earliest childhood memory a particular time in which you felt that same emotion. This is called your Picture/Finder.

Now comes for the treatment. Each virtue has a special treatment excercise.

Before the treatments you must say a Prayer or Request:

I pray/request that all images, beliefs, and resulting physical issues related to my ____________ [insert problem(s) being worked on] be found, opened, and healed by filling me with the love, life, and light of God. I also ask that the effectiveness of this healing be increased by one hundred times or more.

After you say the Prayer or Request you close your eyes and begin the excercises. Its best done if in a meditation position but your arms may quckly become tired so make sure you have an elbow rest.

While doing your excercises you need to recite a Truth/Focus statement: The following are for Love:

It is safe for me to love myself.

By doing this healing work, I am learning to care for my body. mind, and spirit.

Gods love heals me.

www.youtube.com...

Quantum Entrainment

Quantum Entrainment is a very rapid healing process that anyone can do. Whether you have a broken leg or a broken heart you need rest to heal. If you want physical, emotional or spiritual healing, you need deep rest. The deeper the rest, the deeper the healing. Pure awareness is the deepest rest you can get.

How to:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Reflexology

Reflexology, or zone therapy, is an alternative medicineinvolving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on what reflexologists claim to be a system of zones and reflex areas that they say reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.

How to:
There are two ways that acupressure points are manipulated: pressing (reinforcing) and reducing them. Most are probably familiar with the first, but not with the second method.
To press points, use something blunt. Usually the fingers are used to press, but I find that for many points the fingers may be a bit too thick, so you'd have to press quite long and firmly. Ideal would be something 3 to 4 mm thick, like a (preferably used) pencil eraser that's on the other side of a pencil. Some points can be pressed using a fingernail.
Pressing points for less than half a second can already have a distinguishable effect. So for just trying out a point you could press it only briefly. To get a full effect however, pressure should be applied for at least half a minute, but preferably longer. One to two minutes should do.
To reduce a point, turn a finger over it in counter-clockwise direction, also for one to two minutes.
I think it's a good idea not to get into the habit of doing the same points every day. Do them when you feel you need them, don't overdo it. Pay attention to what effects points have on you.
If you're weakened (from age, disease or whatever), be sure to not reduce points more often than necessary. You could also additionally press these points for a few seconds.
Do a point on both sides of the body.
Feet
www.bellaisaboracay.com...
Hands:
inspiromania.files.wordpress.com...

Silva Method

The technique aims to reach and sustain a higher state of mental functioning, called alpha state, where brainwave frequency is eight to thirteen Hz.
José Silva founder of the Silva Method, claimed to have developed a program that trained people to enter certain brain states of enhanced awareness. He also claimed to have developed several systematic mental processes to use while in these states allowing a person to mentally project with a specific intent. According to Silva, the attainment of ESP abilities begins with simple visualization and projection techniques which evolve into a paranormal level. Silva believed that left brainers were functioning at beta wave levels while right brainers function at alpha wave levels. These functioning at alpha levels are the world’s geniuses. Silva taught that through hypnosis and various forms of relaxation, brain wave frequency could be slowed enough to help subjects attain a prolonged alpha state. Stimulation of the right brain enhances I.Q. and develops clairvoyance since alpha brain waves are connected with the right brain’s subjective and intuitive processes. This is based on the science of alphagenics.

How to:
You sit or lie down in a relaxed posture, aim your eyes up, into approximately 35 degree angle and slowly count backwards from 100 to 1. It'will get your brain into the alpha state in which you are completely relaxed yet highly alert, and during which your affirmations and visualizations have the most effect. During this meditation,you can visualize dwarfs healing you
, or perhaps white stream of light going through your head all the way down through your body.

So,these are the healing methods. What is your opinion?Do you have any experience with any of them?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I always suspected lonely middle age women had the secret needed to activate my dormant Healing Factor.

Now I dont need those know it all doctors. Thanks OP!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Your first post is very similar to "The Secret," which is nothing but hype.

I agree that our mind/spirit/will has amazing abilities - but as of yet, no book or video has ever given us what we need to top into that power.

I don't like to be a "doubting Thomas," but in this case - I'm extremly skeptical.

However, you clearly put some time into this post - so Star and Falg for you.
edit on 1-11-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
Your first post is very similar to "The Secret," which is nothing but hype.

I agree that our mind/spirit/will has amazing abilities - but as of yet, no book or video has ever given us what we need to top into that power.

I don't like to be a "doubting Thomas," but in this case - I'm extremly skeptical.

However, you clearly put some time into this post - so Star and Falg for you.
edit on 1-11-2011 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

Check out this video for example

Thanks for your star and flag

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Love the video and also admire Gregg Braden's work. This is a great thread for people who believe they can conquer mind over matter. The body believes everything you say and so if you say you are on my last nerve..you have made a commandment within that sentence and it manifests.....I do believe this is what you have laid out, although in many ways. Good job on this enlightening thread my friend.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Love the video and also admire Gregg Braden's work. This is a great thread for people who believe they can conquer mind over matter. The body believes everything you say and so if you say you are on my last nerve..you have made a commandment within that sentence and it manifests.....I do believe this is what you have laid out, although in many ways. Good job on this enlightening thread my friend.

Me too. Indeed,it does
, our emotions and thoughts affect our cells.
Have you seen this video?

Our emotions alter water, it changes shape of it's molecules. And if we can alter water that is outside our water, imagine what we do to our bodies daily with our thoughts
Thanks dude

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks much for the post im very interested in alternative healing and states of mind and consciousness.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dankety

Glad I could help

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

WOW! That was wild and beautiful really!!! Although, I didn't have any doubts. The mind is powerful and we can all command our cells (and bodies) by a mere thought...no doubt. I have been trying to command my mind to be more psychic but for some reason I am not finding myself more psychic these days.
I will continue to try though.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good luck my friend.
If you want to develop psychic abilities, I recommend you doing silva method
, it is a powerful tool for such things.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by MamaJ

Good luck my friend.

Thank you. In the past when I used to make time for meditation I would imagine the white light going through my body just as you have described in the thread. I actually place the white light around myself, home, friends and family as well if I feel the need for protection. It works!!!! It really does work. Living in Tennessee the past few years we have had many storms pass through that once reached my area dissipated. Of course this could be by chance but I like to think it was because it was unable to stay energized when I placed the white light around my city. Had a tragedy happened outside my city I would have felt bad for not placing it around the state and then guilt can take me all across the globe. Maybe this is what I must do...place a white light around the globe.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what about the teeth ?

which method would you suggest to heal the teeth and avoid the dentist ?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide is supreme.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by Farnhold
reply to post by MamaJ

Good luck my friend.

Thank you. In the past when I used to make time for meditation I would imagine the white light going through my body just as you have described in the thread. I actually place the white light around myself, home, friends and family as well if I feel the need for protection. It works!!!! It really does work. Living in Tennessee the past few years we have had many storms pass through that once reached my area dissipated. Of course this could be by chance but I like to think it was because it was unable to stay energized when I placed the white light around my city. Had a tragedy happened outside my city I would have felt bad for not placing it around the state and then guilt can take me all across the globe. Maybe this is what I must do...place a white light around the globe.

Indeed,white light works. Actually whatever you believe will work, things you visualize are pure representations of your intention. White light could represent protection, or healing for example. You could, just as you describe, cover yourself with white light and stay protected that way. Or you could just aim on some area of your body that needs healing, and set your intention into healing it.
However, thing with all of these techniques are, that you have to be patient,because nothing manifests immediately. It will take some time.
I think that instant manifestations could be possible,but that would require a LOT of confidence and faith. But that is just my opinion

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
what about the teeth ?

which method would you suggest to heal the teeth and avoid the dentist ?

Silva method was used to heal many different condition, you could use that.
Use the technique I described in my OP.
In your case, you could visualize your tooth having red colour, which would represent your painful tooth, and slowly changing it into green or white colour.
Breath deeply while doing this.
Or perhaps some creature,such as fairy throwing healing spell on your tooth
. Whatever works for you. Important is belief, positivity, and patience.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide is supreme.

Never drank/drunk (this word always confused me
) it, but I am currently reading about many benefits of it.
It seems to be very benefical for body
. Very interesting
. Hope they sell it in my country as well. I might buy it, I am dealing with one problem as well, currently. This could assist me in healing. Thank you for your tip

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi Farnhold.

For me, 2 undebunkable proofs of "mind over matter" are:
1= As you say : "placebo", and
2 = the effect we do on "random generators". . .
athlyngreen.hubpages.com...
or
noosphere.princeton.edu...
[ Search the effects we did on the generators,
on the Obama elections day and on 2001/09/11.]

And, do you know that the ice cristals we can affect, is a part of the film
"What the BLEEP! do we know!? down the rabbit hole ?

You are ready to see the 3 DVDs of the first line of my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
thanks for the constructive path of knowledge...

through a dozen years of Yoga, athletics, conditioning and all manner of health awareness as a youth & young adult...

i did not merely 'believe' a mind/body connection ---> i knew of No other reality...

after trying lots of techniques... what works for me in the healing department is to internally visualize all the processes that are at work... the gene triggers, my legions of antibodies assigned to an intruder
(even before any symptoms start manifesting)...
i have a sort of 16mm health film that play in my inner vision

other times. like when i had a sudden brain hemhorrage, i picked myself off the floor- dazed a little, went to my friend next door (a retired RN) garbbeled something... and the hospital 5 blocks away was notified...that we were on the way

while a passenger i went back to my yoga training, & willed my metabolism, heartbeat, BP, to relax as i went into trance...but i told Stewart, the Nurses Son, that i may appear dead, but i am just suspending myself until the ER can stabelize my ruptured vessel in the brain.... 5 months later i was released to reside at home.

visualization is less effective if one is just wishing & hoping instead of actually speaking the symbolic language with your brain & body

peace
edit on 1-11-2011 by St Udio because: sheeze more typos

top topics

<<   2 >>

join