It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would the elites / illuminati cope if they were left to fend for themselves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Was wondering a few days ago what the elites / ptb types would be like if they were 'caught' unawares by a major SITX / TEOTWAKI?

Would they be a serious hinderance or a blessing in disguise?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
if everything they have built to protect them fails, we're probably dead too.

is my theory on that.

ed: barring the biblical judgement actually happening. or some variant thereof.
edit on 1/11/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
you shouldn't think of them all as upper crust do nothings think more like ancient conquerors steal and kill types with massive armys

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I remember watching the disaster movie 2012 and as the 'elite's were getting onto the ships I thought who's going to look after them seeing as the majority of people would be dead.
They'd have to learn really fast that their cushy way of life of getting everything sent to them either room service or companionship would stop very quickly. Can any of the 'superiors' know how to bake bread, let alone tend a field to grown next seasons wheat to make that bread.
How many know how to skin a squirrel to eat? How many know how to secure enough safe drinking water? build a shelter. you know all the mundane crap that us normals and lessers have to do for them.
Sure that may have big fancy underground bunkers to hide in, but when the labours died and the electricans have eaten each other, all their money, power and gold comes to naught.
Should the SitX be bad enough all its going to do is buy them a couple more weeks a monthat the most before they start to think " maybe I should have been a better personand helped more people instead of looking after myself, and earned respect and loyalty instead of buying it, that way there would have been hope for me as well".

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm sure "some" of the so called elite are ex military officers and/or well educated individuals that don't need to be led by the hand by the young and the uninitiated know it all.

Then there are the truly pampered individuals that can't dress themselves without checking with Hollywood tabloids to see if they are in chic. These are the ones that would have to learn life's hard lessons to become either productive or left alone to their own devices if they refuse to accept the gravity of the situation.

You just can't group people of means into a stereotypical structure based on their net worth.

I'd rather hook up with an ex general that came up through the ranks with over 30 years of service than a teen that learned survival playing world of war on play station. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
would rate their chances of survival extremely low if they had to rely upon themselves..

Especially if forced to leave the cities.. Bad enough city people attempting to live in the wild.. Pampered elites a hundred times worse..

Hope they have the courtesy to get eaten by the animals going to be enough work burying the rest of the idiots who flee the cities and get themselves killed in the wild..

One of many reasons chose to move far from so-called civilisation the idiots wont make it this far the jungle or tropical disease will get them long before they get where am at.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a tv program about the plague, showed the rich having a hard time.

with the help gone, they had to plant and harvest the food themselves.
the program had a funny painting of the Lords all dressed up working in the fields.

as long as private contractors function, the cleaning maids, the yard service, food delivery, they'll survive.

otherwise we are living in a difficult time, with no slaves, serfs, and very few servants, it would be hard on the Hiltons and Kardashians to do their act.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Look up the first winter at Jamestown in 1607-08.

Only the priviledged were allowed to cross and settle the Colony. They did not bring fishermen, farmers, nor craftsmen... only the elites.

They did not take advantage of a wonderful summer, they did not use their stores judiciously, they did not plant... instead they squabbled over who would run the fort and colony.

By the middle of winter, over half of the colony was dead... and the survivors were reduced to eating portions of the dead and living in iggnorant fear of the local Native American Indians who looked on in disbelief.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Oh come on y'all! You must think the oligarchs are really stupid. They have their huge underground cities (I repeat CITIES) fully out-fitted with food, etc. And they will have selected an adequate number of shall we say "non-oligarchs" to run things. I doubt they will have any problems at all in finding some serfs to work for them in exchange for food and safety from what's going on "upstairs".

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Seeing how The SCUM control every aspect of their lives and seeing how their crews would die off first they'd have sustainability for about a generation. After the older group dies off the youth are in the cold.

Especially those that get waited on hand and foot from birth means that a vast majority can't do basic functions like cook, clean, manual labour.

Those that can cook and clean for themselves and do it on a constant basis are at the best chance for indefinate survival.

Do you really think The SCUM would be able to sustain themselves in a Occupy type situation? They'd be nitpicking at one another by the end of Week 2 and plotting against one another by the end of Week 4!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Look up the first winter at Jamestown in 1607-08.

Only the priviledged were allowed to cross and settle the Colony. They did not bring fishermen, farmers, nor craftsmen... only the elites.

They did not take advantage of a wonderful summer, they did not use their stores judiciously, they did not plant... instead they squabbled over who would run the fort and colony.

By the middle of winter, over half of the colony was dead... and the survivors were reduced to eating portions of the dead and living in iggnorant fear of the local Native American Indians who looked on in disbelief.

Wrong, MOST of the settlers on the first wave were the 'elites', namely the merchant class (tradesman etc), a few craftsman BUT hardly any farmers.
They did well to choose a defensive position for Jamestown though and it did lead to a colony-wave the following year when better suited colonists arrived...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

They'll be in those bunkers under the Denver International Airport as well as others that have been built-here in the USA they've been building bunkers since the 90's. And maybe they'll survive but if they're all that's left who are they going to be elite over?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aprilc1
reply to post by WatchRider

They'll be in those bunkers under the Denver International Airport as well as others that have been built-here in the USA they've been building bunkers since the 90's. And maybe they'll survive but if they're all that's left who are they going to be elite over?

All the folks they take down into the bunkers with them I guess...

top topics

join