It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Healing Power of Pets and Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There are alot of studies done that support the idea that pets can increase lifespan and vitality. You may already know everything I'm about to say about this but I am going to say it anyways, if not for you for myself.

When you are caring for any organism, animal, plant, fish, you are participating in a wholistic communication. When a little animal relies on you for care, relies on you to live its life, looks forward to seeing your face, then when you apply this care you do it with the attitude of love and compassion, you and the animal are communicating a symbiotic connection that is a fractal of the way the entire universe functions. When healing and caring and loving you become an invaluable asset to the universe. This is a divine type of message you are communicating with your body, cells, bacteria, everything. The effects of this healing to be healed are varying, and scientists cannot agree to what degree it heals. To get the best results, create yourself a whole ecosystem that depends on you, and love it. Plants, soil, animals, fish. Add even more by caring for your family, community, anything you can. Go on and love you keepers of the grove, you wardens of the world, you stewards of the universe!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Nice post S&F, I agree with first hand experience. My dog sat by my side for months after chemo and radiation and me throwing up constantly and made me feel better that she was next to me. Healthy now and everyday I come home and she's there to greet me I feel so happy and grateful for my best buddy. Thanks for sharing!
edit on 1-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Can't help but Love this little munchie creature!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

It seems to me that healing works both ways, as you heal another you are healed yourself. Then the one you healed can express more potential, which creates an opportunity for you to be healed in the future. Healing at its most basic level to me is a form of communication. Communicating Life. Which is why it works both ways so well, and it creates opportunity like spreading ideas does. Though don't get me wrong, you can still heal just yourself by yourself, but you can also communicate to yourself by yourself, right?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Very true, actually when I got better Snoopy my dog had a problem with her skin and I paid hundreds of dollars to see what was wrong and they did biopsies and all kinds of thing to see what was wrong and in the end the vet told by to give her fish oil pills. All that money spent and fish oil pills? Well it didn't fix the problem it just slowed it down but she was still so ichy and her skin got scabby and dry and she lost most of her hair. Well years went by and finally I met a rep from the Buffalo Blue company that educated me about dog food and how most of it was bad for dogs even the top brands like pedigre and beneful having contained bi-products of meat and other things like processed wheat that dogs can't digest. So I tried what he said and started buying Buffalo Blue dog food and turns out she had stomach allegies and with the new food she is back to normal with a health coat and happy and not iching and more. I was so happy, it was years she had to deal with that and I prayed for help and felt so bad that she was dealing with this skin problem but this new food she is so healthy and happy now and I'm so thankful for that guy who spent 30 min educating me on dog food. Even dog food companies can be evil and greedy but I'm glad to know that there is one that really cares about animals.

edit on 2-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join