learn more

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Europe , who is europe , europe is a conntinent , how can it not like jews?
are you refering to the history of europe ?
If you are then yes some terrible things happened to jewish people

but that was the past , this is now , and there is no anti semitism or hatred towards jewish people in europe
I havent seen any reports of it anywhere, I dont know one person that dislikes jews !

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I agree 100% with this article and thanks OP for posting it. I have long thought Israel was a huge threat to world peace. They just do not want to be peaceful. They always blame the Arab nations around them but time and time again I have found Israel to be the aggressor or the ones doing the saber rattling. They say they want peace, but I find it hard to believe as they are always starting crap.

I agree with the poster that said they ignore the anti-Semitic claims as it is just proof that it's true. If only the other governments of the world would see that. I am more then sure that is why they never do or say anything about Israel.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Also it would be good if we know who these Europeans were, because the demographics is changing and these cultural changes will elude people into not liking Israel when in fact if the Catholics and Christians looked deeper into their heritage and faith where they should know how important Israel is and where their God came from and where he will come back to before the end of time.

It is based on ignorance because they no longer explain fully to the people the historical importance of Israel, religion has become an individual discovery where in contrast the Arabs are taught nationally to deny Christ and the Holy spirit and to hate Israel and while they say one greater than Jesus has come to reveal this.

I see that in Italy they try their best to promote the Jews and Israel for the nations past wrongs in WW2, it at least tries to make up for being part of the Nazi problem of those times with national TV news and shows and TV movies based on this explaining how wrong they were in siding with the wrong ideology although much of the population were ignorant of the meaning behind the war not excluding the fact even Italians were killed along the way also. So in Italy I say they are better taught historically about religion and the past than some other countries, they admit they are sorry about Jewish treatment of that time which is more than what some countries admit. Not sure for the Armenian genocides, has any nation has apologised for it, like they say, no one's fault then because they have not. Then add the fact that Italy as a nation was bought to court over a Cross in a classroom which offended some Muslim kid.

I say this though, if the world wants to pluck out Israel then expect great economical earthquakes and even a few hints of bizarre weather patterns heading near you, just see the mirror effect it has when people try and pull Israel's strings.
edit on 2-11-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

7,500 of the smartest folks in Europe. When will America wake up to the fact Israel is a war mongering nation, they controll the USA. All the US is to Israel is their ":attack dog". They whine, we attack. I myself would like to see Israel fight it;s own battles. Let some of that Hebrew blood spill, instead of the Goyim.

Israel would nuke America into the stone ages if it felt we were a threat. Their history tells us this is so. Their recent history tells us, their a powder keg of the middle east.

I want politicicans that put AMERICA first. Not Israel. Americans first, Not Israelis. I would like for the 103 trillion in aid we give them to go to Americans, after all it is our money. Fix my roads, fix my bridges, fix our infrastructure, fix our schools.

Yea they take, never give. Name one war or skirmish to where Israel helped the USA? It's allways USA protecting Israel. Time for this to stop. I base my voting on who is for and who is not for Israel. The ones for, got to go. The ones that put America 2nd, got to go. You can't serve two masters.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow, how in sam-hill did this poll get out of the box per se. Finally truth taking a stand on its own two feet.
nothing further to say, but thanks op

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by sapien82

Perhaps you missed the OP then.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I do not believe this 7.500 people poll to be a correct representation of what the European people think.

I am also wondering in which part/city/state of every country the people live, whom have been interviewed for this poll.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Great,now they will attack Isreal because they represent a threat to World Peace,or on English,they said NO to EU and USA...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

And while we are at it . . . mind telling us why the Jews were practicing usury?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Jews?

The poll was about Israel.

Jews don't run Israel, Zionists do.

If you're Jewish you're all good. But if you're a Zionist scumbag you're days are numbered

right man ! zionists are the terrorists since the beginning of Israel !! STERN !!??? never heard about ?? look for it, they are more dangerous than the SS ! SS did have some honour, Stern and zionists do not even show up / stand up for what they really are !
they are crazy terrorists accusing the Pals that are defending their houses and land for being the root of the problem !!! I am sick of the zionists, I vomit upon them ... remember that american girl that got killed by a bulldozer destroying a pal's house : CORRIE Rachel ... may she rest in peace and the zionists burn in hell !!
please note that I am NOT a antisemit, but a anti-ZIONIST if you even have the intellectual capability and the intelligence to understand the difference ok ? I AM ANGRY
OK ?? MAY I or do I have to have the permission of the zionist government ???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Great,now they will attack Isreal because they represent a threat to World Peace,or on English,they said NO to EU and USA...

what do you mean ? explain please .... Israel IS a threat to world peace, yes it is 80 % .... but what about the NO ???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No because they are saying Israel is a threat to world peace not Jews

there are people of all denominations living in Israel
yet its the government of Israel and their foreign policy and military that are
dangerous

I read the same post as you , yet you some how managed to translate it
that Europeans hate jews , where as me being a european reading it translated
exactly word for word as , Israel is a threat to world peace .
Not Europeans hate jews !

your just making it fit your own personal agenda

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

When exposing the participants in the global criminal conspiracy that you have dedicated your life to confronting, you should always be careful not to offend people's cultural/ethnic/racial sensitivity. Doing so is one of the fastest ways to be seen not as "sage profit," but as "crazy hate-filled asshole" in the minds of the general public. Thankfully, the modern English language is filled with interchangeable words, many of which can be made to seem less "holy # I can't believe you just said that you asshole mother#er piece of #" than their counterparts.

For example, only the least PR savy of conspiracy theorists today would use a term like "the Jews" or variations thereof (see: "the dirty Jews," "the evil Jews," "the smelly Jews," "the meanny Jews," etc) to describe the targets of their wrath. But what if the conspiracy you've uncovered is, in fact, controlled by a cabal of blood-sucking, child-eating, dirty smelly Jews? The intelligent conspiracy monger will simply refer to said cabal of evil Jews as "Zionists." This creates a convenient shell from the cries of those who point out the anti-semetic nature of your attacks:

"I don't hate Jews, I hate Zionists."

"I would never say we should kill all the Jews! That's ridiculous. We should just kill all the Zioinsts and their coconspirators and beneficiaries! It's totally different!"

This game of word-rape will also conveniently allow you fair use of the anti-"zionist" literature and propaganda of a less PC age, which while perhaps crude and uncouth in it's negative use of terms like "Jews" and "semites" and "Christ-killers," really does have it's heart in the right place... punching "Zionists" in the balls. "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" has been a hit for a century, despite the fact that is was exposed as a forgery pretty much on the day of its release; why argue with it's popularity

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
I do not believe this 7.500 people poll to be a correct representation of what the European people think.

I am also wondering in which part/city/state of every country the people live, whom have been interviewed for this poll.

you wonder you wonder and you wonder ......
ok : you wonder !!! fantastic !!
and what about all the other things we are saying ?
not true ?
not important ?
you wonder but you do not see what is on the other side of your mirror : 7.500 people ok
but millions other ones wanting zionists to go to hell !!! understand or what ?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

No because they are saying Israel is a threat to world peace not Jews

Pray tell . . . who lives in Israel?

I suppose the 16% of the population that are Muslim are to blame just as much. Yes?

there are people of all denominations living in Israel

Jew: 77%
Muslim: 16%
Christain: 2%
Other: 5%

yet its the government of Israel and their foreign policy and military that are
dangerous

Who runs the government?

Oh right . . . Je . . . err . . . Zionists!

I read the same post as you , yet you some how managed to translate it
that Europeans hate jews ,

Because it is simple logic.

exactly word for word as , Israel is a threat to world peace .
Not Europeans hate jews !

What people live in and run Israel?

your just making it fit your own personal agenda

And you are in denial or trying too hard to stay PC.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Is it your agenda to make everyone out to be Jew haters?

You insist on twisting every word into that meaning..

If you have difficulty comprehending the thread topic is in relation to Israel then I suggest you seek clarification from someone with a better grasp of the English language.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Aww.

Does it sting that others can see through the veiled attempts, and you all get called out on it?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join