It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
What fascinates me is this thing:

When you attack or criticize women, they call it Sexism
When you attack or criticize homosexuality, they call it Intolerance
When you attack a or criticize country,they call it Treason
When you attack or criticize a religious sect, they call it Hate
When you attack or criticize black people it is racism
When you attack or criticize jewish people it is anti-semitism
When you attack or criticize Muslims it is freedom of speech?

It's the double standard the Zionist Media and Hollywood has been conditioning people with for decades.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
I strongly support Israel, and I believe any sovereign nation has the right to defend itself.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Defend itself from what? Palestine has no real army. Israel sends trained and well armed soldiers in and points guns at the heads of children.

If you're talking about missile attacks or bombings from Palestinian militia / terrorists / freedom fighters, whatever you want to color them as, you might want to remember that Israel has taken pretty much ALL the land that once belonged to Palestine.

If the USA was invaded and our citizens had no military to fight off a militarized and well-armed army, you can bet that our people would do the exact same thing as the Palestinians would. We would fight for our country.

How do you excuse the bulldozing of people's homes in Gaza?

How do you excuse the massive shrinkage of land Palestine once occupied?

Do you condone the killing of Rachel Corrie, who died beneath the bulldozer of Israelis, who want nothing more than to colonize ALL of Palestine?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by randomname

Another one who is ignorant of history.

*Iran tolerant? Laughable.

*Peace before 1948. Completely false.

But whatever floats your boat and finds your lost remote.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

AAAHHHHHH the Irony in you using that quote "But whatever floats your boat and finds your lost remote"!!!!

The exact thing that song was trying to tell people, is exactly what you are doing! LOL

lets put it this way....
Big Boi
"Hate, extreme prejudice, let's dismiss this
If you want to you can dub it to your hit list
I know you gon' to, we in this to replenish yo' musical wish list
When it come to this music we stay relentless
Pursuing all that's pursuable
Doing God's willing all things that are doable
The only liable limitation is yourself
Dre set it on the right and I'll set it on the left, cause"

Cause the whole, world, loves it when you don't get down
(Bah bah-da, bah bah bah-da da)
And the whole, world, loves it when you make that sound
And the whole, world, loves it when you're in the news
And the whole, world, loves it when you sang the blues

That entire chorus, and song is essentially mocking your very mentality and outlook, and it flew right over your head.

Andre 3000
"With my back against the wall, crack his back y'all
Naw, it ain't went nowhere like havin hair with stylin gel in it
Throw a curl in it
Dread that nappy s*** up, throw a shell in it
Whatever floats your boat, or finds your lost remote"

Get it? "Naw, it ain't went nowhere like havin hair with stylin gel in it"

Ahh too funny, maybe I'm the only one that is amused, I thank you for the laughs....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Oh yeah the dirty stinky jewooos, they started WWI, no that was europeans. Well, WWII, oh yeah, that was the europeans too. Well Libya just got bombed by the jewooos. Oh wait, that was europeans too.

Well you can't really blame the european men. They're always in a rotten agressive mood because their women have hairy legs and stink.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Zionist is code for Jew and you all know it. and the attacks on the Isreal gov is just cover why dont you guys just show some balls and admit its the jews your talking about. After all the stuff about Bush stealing the elections how can you guys support Almond Joy ahmadinejad in Iran Stealing the elections In Iran how can u guys support that.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If I was Europe I'd be trying to get the world to look away from the Eurozone Debt Crisis and the possible incendiary global ramifications if a solution isn't forthcoming as well.

Trotting out the gold standard of international scapegoats, Israel. Brilliant sleight of hand Europe!

I'm American, so I say:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightrider078
Zionist is code for Jew and you all know it. and the attacks on the Isreal gov is just cover why dont you guys just show some balls and admit its the jews your talking about. After all the stuff about Bush stealing the elections how can you guys support Almond Joy ahmadinejad in Iran Stealing the elections In Iran how can u guys support that.

What do you not understand about 'Zionist' being a movement and an initiative, in which all 'Jews' do not share?
Wasn't there a video even posted on this thread outlining this, showing 'Jews' marching and protesting against 'Zionists;.

O wait, it's much easier to just make generalizing statements, instead of understanding the true reality of the world that we live in.
Back to la la land....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
People are making make generalized statements on this board about the Jews Sorry I mean "Zionist" all the time.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

People rip muslims to shreds on this board, and noone has a hissy fit. Stop having a hissy fit.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Don't forget the Jews declared war on Germany in order to cripple their economy back in like 1933. I guess you would call them sanctions today.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Mike Rivero from WHATREALLYHAPPENED says it best

"Whine whine whimper whimper anti-Semites whimper Hitler whine Holocaust yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda."

Wow, these people are sooooooooooooooooo full of crap!

Since the 1979 Iranian revolution and the downfall of the US Puppet Ruler the Shah, Iran has been an Islamic state. In that interval of time, 1979 to the present, Iran has not invaded anyone. Not once. People of all religions live in peace in Iran, even Jews, who find life so comfortable in Iran they refused an offer by the government of Israel to emigrate!

In the same period of time, Israel, a self-declared Jewish state, attacked Iraq in 1981, bombing the power station at Osirik, claiming it was a clandestine weapons factory. Subsequent examination of the ruins following the 2003 invasion proved Israel had lied. In 1982, Israel invaded Lebanon. This led to the Massacres at Sabra and Shatilla. In February 2003 Israel staged incursions into Gaza and Nablus. In September 2007 Israel bombed Syria, again insisting they were destroying a clandestine weapons laboratory. Again there was no evidence to support Israel's claims. In 2006, Israel attacked Lebanon, killing 1200, mostly civilians, several UN observers, and littering the landscape with land mines on their way out. In February 2008 Israel again raided Gaza, killing over 100. HAMAS agreed to a cease fire and kept it for 6 months until November 4, when Israel again attacked without warning, killing 6 HAMAS members, and launching operation CAST LEAD. 1300 Gazans, mostly civilians, were killed. Israel lost 13 soldiers. Violations of international law included the use of White Phosphorus incendiary bombs against civilians and non-military targets. The United Nations investigated, but Israel refused to cooperate. In May 2010, Israel attacked an international aid flotilla bringing food and medical supplies to Gaza in international waters. 9 people were murdered including an American from New York.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me if you think Israel is a major threat.This world is turning into the looney NAZI anti-semtic garbage again.Do you honestly think the jews in Israel are not gonna defend themselves after WW2 and the holocaust.Unreal how people stoop for this crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes the whole world is loony and only the zionists in israel are right.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah its hilarious how they bring in the race card. Most likely europeans think Israel is the biggest threat is because their country isnt that far away from israel and get news about what they do unlike here in america 5000 miles away they dont tell us anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I know imma get flammed for this but they are gods chosen thats why no other arab nation has ever been able to desroy Israel, I believe in the christian god and i know those are his people. Dont hate me for that its just my beliefs
Never said i was a practicing christian tho just believe in god , heaven and hell and the like
edit on 11/2/2011 by nikobellic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Thats right ! I second everything you say. F*&K Iran's leaders

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Flyer

Iran is known to be very tolerant of diversity. Many Jews live happily in Iran. Israel does not want you to know this.

They always try to bring religion into the mix. This distraction is part of the major problem. Israel is a terrorist state who disguises itself as a religious democracy. They use this disguise to justify many illegal activities.

and before 1948 the arabs in palestine and the jews lived together. they each were in their own villages, they were neighbours, traded with each other and where friends with each other.

when the communist zionists from russia and the zionists in america declared israel a state, a relatively normal, stable and peaceful part of the world started falling apart.

proof. the only two country's that immediately recognized israel in 1948 were the united states and stalin's russia.

Tell that to Jews that were slaughtered by Arabs in the pogroms of 1920, 1921, 1929, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1936-1939.

Tell that fairy tail to Haj amin al husseini and his followers ("Palestinians") who collaborated with the Nazi regime and began planing Auschwitz – like camps in...the land of Israel.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Isn't it strange that all this violence started after the Balfour Declaration was signed?

The Zionist Jews worked with Hitler, not the Arabs. They had the same goals, to get the Jews out of Germany.

"... Thus, in early 1933, Baron Leopold Itz Edler von Mildenstein, a man who a few years later was to become chief of the Jewish section of the SD (the Sicherheitsdienst, or security service, the SS intelligence branch headed by Reinhard Heydrich), was invited along with his wife to tour Palestine and to write a series of articles for Goebbels's Der Angriff. And so it was that the Mildensteins, accompanied by Kurt Tuchler, a leading member of the Berlin Zionist Organisation, and his wife, visited Jewish settlements in Eretz Israel. The highly positive articles, entitled "A Nazi Visits Palestine," were duly published, and, to mark the occasion, a special medallion cast, with a swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other."

www.coffinman.co.uk...

What do you say about that?
edit on 2-11-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Israel is offensive because, after being given the Land they can call home again, NO ONE wanted to accept their right to exist.

Yes, I know their faith tells them they belong there, and the rest of the coalition at the end of WWII decided they were correct. There have been good arguments made that they should have been returned to their previous countries, but since most of their homes had been pillaged, plundered, and in many cases - bombed out of existence - it was far more frugal to give them part of a Land they believed they'd spiritually inherited, than try to pay to move them to their former areas; rather, we let them rebuild a homeland, altogether.

It's sad that so many Palestinians had to be moved out to make the Israel that existed until 1967. I feel for them, just as fervently as I feel for all the Native Americans and the Spanish Estate owners who were also fought, killed, or scared away from the areas we all now proudly call America.

Conquering another group of people who were ANYWHERE first, is not cool under any conditions. And displacing animals from their natural habitats is also just as cruel. But, back to the thread topic...

If I had been alive, and a part of the negotiations back then, I might have suggested a different strategy to relocat the Jewish population. But I wasn't alive then. So I can only look at History as it should be seen - in hind-sight. I can't change the way things happened then.

I think, if the rest of the Middle East THEN... had just accepted that the Jews needed a Homeland... and if the Jews who began building all the wonderful things that Israel has become and is today... could have put aside their religious differences and look at giving them a Homeland as a humanitarian issue, taking into consideration how many of them died during WWII, and realizing they all needed to rebuild, together, for emotional and financially stability, we wouldn't keep having to address this matter. If the Palestinians had chosen to welcome them, work with them without prejudice, and with thankfulness that theirs hadn't been the religion targeted for extermination (yet!), Peace would have been achieved within the first 10 years of Israel's existence.

But the attacks, both physical and emotional, that tried to once again exterminate them from the Earth, made them determined to never be complacent. So they're on the defensive. They're sensitive. They (especially after the 1967 War) have no end to their ruthlessness to retain their Homeland. And it if were your people, would you want to give up something you've worked nearly 25 years to build? I don't think so.

Living on this planet, regardless of our ethnicity, requires acceptance of others who are different. America is quickly forgetting that it's been our ability to work together, regardless of skirmishes and deep-seeded bigotry, has made America originally different. America is built on an idea - the rest of the countries were formed (and are still being formed today!) by wars & conquerers, working TOGETHER, which is how we built our great nation. We have begun to forget what other countries can never remember, because they never accomplished it! The Jews have never known that kind of Peace. Peace and acceptance are the only two things you're not considering.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

People rip muslims to shreds on this board, and noone has a hissy fit. Stop having a hissy fit.

Really? To be honest, I'm not all that seasoned on this sight, but I haven't seen too much hate on muslims on this board.

To those who do hate on muslims(as a whole in a generalizing fashion), I feel bad for you, and only hope that some how, some way, you are shown mercy...

Before I get scoffed at, or deamonized for saying this...

Check out...

www.azlyrics.com...
Lupe Fiasco - Words I Never Said
"Jihad is not a holy war, wheres that in the worship?
Murdering is not Islam!
And you are not observant
And you are not a muslim
Israel don’t take my side cause look how far you’ve pushed them"

www.al-islam.org...
"Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq, upon whom be peace, said: "The power and might of God are too lofty for aught to occur in the universe that is contrary to His will."
Had God not bestowed on us the principle of free will and were He not every instant to endow us with life, resources and energy, we would never be able to do anything. For it is His unchanging will that has determined that we should perform volitional acts according to free will, thereby fulfilling the role He has assigned to us. He has willed that man should construct his own future, good or bad, bright or dark, in accordance with his own" discernment and desires."

^^^ Interesting read to say the least....

I think it's epically disheartening when people deamonize muslims(all of...), because they are just generalizing, and being HYPOCRITICAL(only if they themselves are self-proclaimed religious and follow like Sheeple) to say the least when addressing interputations of texts...

I'm sure by now, every one can agree that there are crazy people on every side of every issue, and extremists are what's wrong with the world.

If you can't agree with that.... well you are blind my friend.

I just wish people would identify these individuals before making generalizing statements about Christians, Muslims, Jews and all the denotations... learn to recognize the INDIVIDUAL people!

I personally could care less about what someone believes, or who or what they worship, as long as it's through means of peace...

BTW, I take more of a pantheistic and scientific approach to my interputations of many of the texts, and DON'T claim any affiliation with any particular canon so yeah, I don't care to hear any opinions in regards to any ill mannered responses in regards to YOUR understanding, or even ANYONE else's, truly... so yeah

I've stated it before and I will say it again....

The greatest THREAT to peace in this world, is the individual who has a lack of better and true understanding. It's no nation, it's no group, it's the whole of humanity!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join