It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel about to launch major attack against Gaza

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Israel is purposely committing horrible atrocities and we have bozos in the U.S. cheering em on because of how they interpret the bible.

IRAN is purposely committing horrible atrocities and we have bozos in the U.S. cheering em on because they don't understand how Hamas, Hezbollah and the PRC are all proxies funded by Iran to provoke Israel.

www.ibtimes.com... tml

(For some reason the link won't post the ".html" at the end of it. Once you click on the link, you have to add the ".html" for the article to come up.)

It's all a tangled web supported by Iran throughout the entire Middle East. Iran is supplying the weapons, money, support etc. to the underground extremists in Syria (nuclear enrichment facility just discovered there), Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan and currently courting Egypt to carry out their deeds, so never to be blamed directly. And if you dig deep enough, you'll find that China and Russia are indirectly supporting Iran in doing this.

WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE!!! The idea is to make it as complicated as possible so you never really know for sure who's behind anything because everyone has an axe to grind with everyone else these days!!! Proxies work great just for that reason!!!

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that we currently have more and more Mexican drug cartel members showing up in U.S. prisons with tattoos written in Farsi!

edit on 1-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Praise the lord pass the ammunition

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Praise the lord pass the ammunition

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by OldCorp

Look, I respect that are self educated on the subject, in fact I know you know a helluva lot more thabn me on it. And I had a hunch you would not like the G word used. Well forgive me for not having the pre requisite moral high chair to have the go ahead and use the term. A spade is a spade.
Bottom line, again, in conflict BOTH sides act like barbarians, just because you have higher tech doesn't make you the freakin world police. Have a good one

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Biased much?

I've seen your hateful and bigoted rants before.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Actually Israel has said it will NOT launch a Gaza attack as the cease-fire orchestrated by Egypt is holding.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No, the ones doing this evil...Israel is two....political zion and God's zion....so
the ones that control Israel now ....the devil is their father. They will be made to pay....I read it.

edit on 1-11-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

It's OK. If Revelations plays out the way it is written we will all get to find out who the 'fake' Jews are and watch them get destroyed by their loving and benevolent God.
edit on 1-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

We all know who you are old corp an armchair general wanting to see Israel "wipe something with pages" well that's all very well and good but i don't think you care about the political backlash did you not see the Gaza flotilla are you too arrogant to see Israel is playing into hamas's hands of playing the aggressor is that what gets you hard jews killing arabs? how is that different from white killing black? i won't stay around to watch you ejaculate all over the place when images come out of "everyone who died was a terrorist including 3yr old girls dogs the cat and 2 disabled children with learning difficulties" come out.

OH by the way nice job on that elenin video you never published you procrastinating # I waited 2 months for you to finish that video only for you to fail like you always do and not posted i was #ting myself that elenin was coming and i needed to see what that astronomer had to say well surprise surprise you faild you fail to read people and you fail to see what is really going on let me dumb it down and yes i do mean DUMB

1 retarded group fires rockets into israel that kill people israel kills people making other retarded groups fire rockets at the israel kills more people yet MORE rockets are fired at israel israel goes into gaza and occupys it israel looses troops to retards israel pulls out "mission accomplished" homes ruined on both sides lives in dismay everyone pissed at one another .... ???????
world war 3

Feel free to debunk me on any of the claims i've made here

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by dl2one
Reply to post by OldCorp

Come on man, in any conflict both parties have dirt to hide. Hamas doesn't have a monopoly on "asshole". You sound almost as radical as them calling for genocide. Have a good one

I've covered this story for years, you could say it is my area of expertise, so I know the realities on the ground. The Israelis go out of their way to avoid civilian casualties where Hamas tries to inflict them specifically - even on their own people. I've watched as Israeli missiles were diverted at the last second because the person controlling its flight realized there were civilians in the area. I've seen Hamas "fighters" drag children in front of them, daring the Israelis to shoot. I've watched as Hamas used UN schools as a base to launch their rockets, and use UN ambulances as troop transports.

In this case Hamas really does corner the asshole market and I stand by my statement that they all need to die (That's what they want anyway, to be martyred, so the Israelis are actually doing them a favor.) But If I were you I wouldn't bandy about the term genocide when you don't understand the meaning. That's like saying destroying the Nazis was a genocide against the German people; that pig doesn't fly.

Avoid civilian casualties? Yeah right since when? The Nazi Zionist running Israel are just as much animals as Hamas the only thing Hamas does that Israel doesn't do is use suicide bombers. The baby killing IDF has no problem killing kids whether there is a "rocket factory" under the school or not.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I say let them go at it. I think everyone in the planet is in agreement that jews and muslims cant coexist.

No reason to put off the inevitable.There will be a conflict and one or the other will have to go.

If i were a betting man and i am my moneys on the muslims.Sorry jews you just cant cover the spread.

I know its a bad thing to say i sympathize but enough is enough.Time for the israelites to move and get out of dodge before worse happens. Theres other land on this rock try to pick somewhere your not surrounded by people that hate you.

Problem solved moving on.

edit on 2-11-2011 by DiiTrOn because: gremlins

edit on 2-11-2011 by DiiTrOn because: gremlins

edit on 2-11-2011 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I've covered this story for years, you could say it is my area of expertise, so I know the realities on the ground.

Where did you live in Israel and what parts of Gaza have you visited?
I used to know the border area quite well. When I was 18 I went to live on a kibbutz that backed onto Gaza (it's the same kibbutz that the Israeli army use as a tank park when they shell Gaza). I could tell you many stories about the reality of the situation 'on the ground'.
It's ironic as now I live only a few hours away from Warsaw of the ghetto fame. The similarities are striking.
Let's hear yours.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DiiTrOn

I think everyone in the planet is in agreement that jews and muslims cant coexist.

I have to disagree. There are many areas that Jews and Muslims co-exist in harmony all over the Middle East. Including Iran. I don't want to derail the thread so I will leave it up to you to research this claim of mine if you don't believe me.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Morocco is a classic example of where Jews and Muslims co-exist.
Spain was the melting pot of humanity under the Moors. Christianity ended that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

reply to post by DiiTrOn

I think everyone in the planet is in agreement that jews and muslims cant coexist.

I have to disagree. There are many areas that Jews and Muslims co-exist in harmony all over the Middle East. Including Iran. I don't want to derail the thread so I will leave it up to you to research this claim of mine if you don't believe me.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiiTrOn

reply to post by DiiTrOn

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

You are coming at me with Zionist propaganda? It's pretty horrible stuff too

Could you please point out which point of that page I should focus on that would prove your point?

Did you even have a point?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
the point is the koran tells the islamic world that the jews are evil.

Those places you say have jewish meshing with people of islam.Look at thier history.

They may live in some places saved by law or subservience.History shows its only temporary

Ultimately islam and jews will never coexest on equal ground.

A persons a person no different than the next.Till it comes to religion or politics.Either one in my eyes could be the greatest evil on the planet.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DiiTrOn

We have thousands of Jews and Muslims living in Australia..

I've NEVER heard even the slightest mention of any tension or actions..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

i dont hear of them singing kumbaya and holding hands as they go walkabout across the outback either.

They get by because all human nature doesnt want to be violent and in conflict.All it could possibly take is a push

into say israel and you may see the affects around the world.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DiiTrOn

Yes that could be true..

I have noticed since I was young that Jews have a penchant for sticking close together in set areas..
They rarely mingle with anyone else..

Obviously not all Jews but it is large sections..
The others tend to integrate far more and I do notice they are the less religious ones..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join