It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Both republicans and democrats are liars. A democrat is a liar that lets you know they're full of it, and proud of it. A democrat does most often have the interests of the middle to lower classes at heart though. They may not be perfect, but they tend to help us out more than republicans. Republicans bury the bs deep, and try to completely buy their way in. It may not be an official check or balance for our government, but the democrats and the republicans do a good job of keeping things balanced. Obama isn't very good though. I like him as a person, but as a politician, he's not very good.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
jesus tap dancing christ the liberal stupidity and hypocrisy in this thread is disgusting.

seriously, you libtards need to go away.

Care to add any substance at all to your little rant???

Or are you just following the Conservative handbook of calling names when you are backed into a corner?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by ZombieWoof

Both republicans and democrats are liars. A democrat is a liar that lets you know they're full of it, and proud of it. A democrat does most often have the interests of the middle to lower classes at heart though. They may not be perfect, but they tend to help us out more than republicans. Republicans bury the bs deep, and try to completely buy their way in. It may not be an official check or balance for our government, but the democrats and the republicans do a good job of keeping things balanced. Obama isn't very good though. I like him as a person, but as a politician, he's not very good.

You hit the nail on the head there. But I think the rabbit hole goes a little deeper. The Republicans are viewed as the "old money" party, those whose livelihoods come from a trust or inherited business with monetary assets, who want the country shaped the way they wish. The Democratic Party is the "new money" party those who busted their ass to earn enough to buy influence and have a heart enough to try to help another to achieve the same status which would benefit all.

Both conceptions feed the same beast. Money=Power=Why none of this # even matters to we plebians at the bottom of the food chain. It's their system, they have the money to convey whatever messages they want, when they want, and the great misinformed unwashed masses move accordingly.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Its plain as day
She has a personality disorder
Give that women some meds.....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Heh.
WE have a "friend" who is very much like Coulter. Thinks every word she utters is profound and is such an authority on everything that we are all idiots if we dont take her advise.Theyre out there. Unfortunately someone put this fool in front of a camera and gave her a platform. Why you all from both sides hang on her every word is a mystery.. or maybe not.

I find it hilarious that some here follow a political party like a religion though. Me versus you. LOL!! The dems and repubs are both crooks and liars.. and here you all are fighting over which god to worship : a donkey or an elephant.
Whatever.. carry on your little dramas. Maybe in the end youll grow up and see there is no difference in the two and what their end goals are. Neither of them care a damn about the "average Joe" as some claim. Youre being played and seem to love wallowing in your little paradigms feeling so smug that you are a part of something any better than that horrible "other side" of the aisle. Deny ignorance indeed!
edit on 1-11-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
real fake person.. hes a joke same with the democrats

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I'll be honest here, I can't see a single good thing about republicans. Why do they even exist?

Someone has to pay for all the welfare and food stamps.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I don't fully see how her statements paint her to be a racist. I mean I just don't get that. I am not a republican but I do like Ann Coulter because she speaks her mind. For some reason a majority of black people feel they have the right to make broad generalizations about people and to say downright offensive things about certain groups in society yet fall out(dramatically) if someone says something that they think is "offensive". Pick your battles. What this woman is saying is simply not racist...she has said some other things before that I think were meh in bad taste but other than that no not racist in the least bit.
And lets face it you can turn on any comedy special featuring a black comedian and hear far more offensive things so give me a break.

Also I think you completely missed the point of her little tirade she was not offending anyone in the least bit she was saying that blacks who are republicans are often villanized by a majority of the black community and a majority of the republican party...its a lose lose situation.
edit on 1-11-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join