It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Really Happen If Ron Paul Were To Be Elected President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Though you imply that only stupid Americans support Mr. Cain, what you are really saying is: Anyone that disagrees with YOU is stupid!

You are as ignorant, as you are arrogant! I certainly hope that you aren't representative of Dr. Paul's supporters. If so, this country is in worse trouble than I originally thought. I sure as hell don't put much faith in anything you've "thought" (?) about!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 1-11-2011 by BenReclused because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
He might be the best candidate but he is just a politician and I don't agree with all his policies.

I find it embarassing when I read how people take what he says as if God himself has spoken. Come on!
Some of us are old enough to have seen many Presidents come and go, we remember their broken promises after we voted for them.

But I'm glad that people are sensible enough to support him, rather than somebody brainless like Palin

Dr. Paul very well could be a disappointment. That's the chance we take with every candidate. However, his consistent voting record and stance on liberty (clearly in-line with the Constitution) give me hope. No other candidate/politician that I know of can boast the kind of record RP has.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by freethinker123
He might be the best candidate but he is just a politician and I don't agree with all his policies.

I find it embarassing when I read how people take what he says as if God himself has spoken. Come on!
Some of us are old enough to have seen many Presidents come and go, we remember their broken promises after we voted for them.

But I'm glad that people are sensible enough to support him, rather than somebody brainless like Palin

The reason people like myself and other Paul supporters are so excited about his policies is that for decades hes been telling us them but finally now they are being heard! Its kinda like when you watch a scary movie and the moster is right behind the unsuspecting blonde and your yelling at the TV for her to turn around! You keep yelling but she doesnt listen, then finally either she gets eaten or turns around to see the monster that was there all along. Then she runs in a safe direction or kills the monster on the spot. us Ron Paul supporters are the ones yelling at the stupid blonde on T.V, but the difference is the stupid ones in real life can ACTUALLY hear you. So hopefully with enough people yelling "LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!!, ITS A MONSTER!!!" the rest of clueless Americans will see the monster and do somthing about it before its too late.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

That is a great analogy. Thanks.

I wonder if they don't see the monster or if they are just apathetic to monsters.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
He may not be able to get government down to a pre-year-2000 size to abolish the IRS and kill off the income tax to 0% but as President, he can veto anything that does NOT serve nor protect the people and he can mobilize all troops. Where has Obama used his veto power to protect us or the Constitution? He didn't even veto the patriot act extension.

Anybody wondering why Obama is removing 50k troops from Iraq? Because on 1/1/2012 Iraq is subjecting any foreigner to the rule of law. The military can no longer march around with guns and could be very well arrested by Iraqi police forces.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Referenceing the quotes in the OP,

Jekyll Island is not in South Carolina.
It's in Georgia.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by VAPatriot

Originally posted by Required01
People thought wonders would happen with the first black president.
We all know how that turned out.
Who knows what "REALLY" happens, you only know when it DOES happen.

I just don't understand why people would think anything wonderous would happen electing a black predident. Do black people have wonderous powers, is someone with no qualifications for the job wounderous? As we know, no.

Are you seriously asking this or are you being sarcastic?
Why would the majority of the afro-american people VOTE for a BLACK president? Because his 'campain' was good? LOL ofcourse not! they thought that having a black president would help pick up the afro-american people in the USA!

They thought he was a 'brother' as they call it, well it turned out he wasn't and couldn't care less apperantly because he was feeling the need to tell 'other' countries how to run it and over-thro people like guadafi while he can't even straighten out his own country!

In all fairness this isn't just for USA and Obama tho, almost every country has unresolved issues. I find it beyond reasonable thinking that those 'leaders' do not adress there own countries issues before even thinking about telling others how to do it! Seriously are those the 'leaders'? All they do is lead the countries into poverty, dividing of people into 'groups' and simply don't care.

When i look at America i don't see the "American Dream" i see a LOT of homeless people for WHATEVER reason they become homeless, living out of dumbsters. I see people that have no health insurance and DIE because they can't AFFORD medical help. Seriously why is anyone's life valued over the 'money' they have?
I see people loosing there homes because they have no jobs anymore. This list could go on but i will keep it short.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VAPatriot

Good article. Lew Rockwell always delivers.

There is a mantra that "Ron Paal wont be able to do anything" because the Congress wont go along with him. Untrue.

There are some things that he has sole power over such as the military. The Executive branch also proposes and signs the budget. How about those banker bailouts that both Bush and Obama signed? Uh uh.

With regards to other areas, the POTUS has TREMENDOUS influence. So to the naysayers, I say, dont underestimate Ron Paul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join