It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS Threatens Zetas Drug Cartel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
These guys got some balls if this is true, even if they are hiding behind computers I wouldnt mess with the Mexican drug cartels

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by geryon because: had caps lock on

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by geryon

Multiple threads about this already.

Most Linked Here

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
These guys got some balls if this is true, even if they are hiding behind computers I wouldnt mess with the Mexican drug cartels

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by geryon because: had caps lock on

This is CIAnon pretending to be random people on the internet to provoke a dangerous mexican drug cartel. No one in their right minds would threaten a drug cartel that has decapitated,boiled,shot,skinned,tortured people. Doesn't make any sense at all.

Sane people don't do this.

Anyway what about the banks pushing quantitative easing 3 (QE3)? Is this a distraction?
edit on 1-11-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

What is with people assuming Anon is CIA/Government? Is it lack of understanding of "hacking"? You don't get it so no one else outside of government does either? I will say that yes, they do recruit people that have these abilities. No, Anon is not government. Some people are pressured into things. It's not permanent, I can tell you that first hand.

Anon is doing what they're good at. They can get in to whatever they want, get what they want and get out. All with no one noticing until it's too late to do anything. This is what they think is the right thing to do, so they're doing it.

Also, why would the government go after a cartel that makes them a good portion of their black budget?

ETA: They don't need to be in their right minds, they won't be found unless they have an army of hunters looking for them.
edit on 11/1/11 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
the prez doesn't mind going into lybia or iran.
but omygosh - the cartels - no.
personally i think we (the U.S.) should send the navy seals or special ops and clear the cartel(trash) out.

top topics

join