It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone ever encounter "death?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ive herd stoires that people did, even about Nicholas II saw it in his dreams 7 times. It's black, etv. Does anyone here belive they did? (Personally i didnt).

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
what no one's seen anything? Damn. Herd any stories?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
An old urban legend. A guy kept having dreams he was being chased by death, went on for months and each night death was getting closer. He started to chat to friends about it and even went to a shrink, shrink just ignored it as nightmares. Then one night, he died. Doctors say that death must of caught him....

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Ive herd stoires that people did, even about Nicholas II saw it in his dreams 7 times. It's black, etv. Does anyone here belive they did? (Personally i didnt).

Consider yourself lucky...........nuff said!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I once was seized with the notion to break out my halloween makeup & dress up like the character Death from the Sandman comics. Then I waited for my boyfriend to come over. He said it was one of the most frightening experiences he's ever had in his life. It's really fun dating me.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
An old urban legend. A guy kept having dreams he was being chased by death, went on for months and each night death was getting closer. He started to chat to friends about it and even went to a shrink, shrink just ignored it as nightmares. Then one night, he died. Doctors say that death must of caught him....

Well thats freacky, and a bit cool.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I had lunch with death last tuesday.

I had a spinach caeser salad, he had the double bacon cheeseburger and a side of veal.

But I guess when your death you can eat what you want.

He stiffed me on the check too.

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
nice. That bastard made u pay a lot...oh well.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
mmm...cheese burger.....

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I told this bastard running was useless, but he wouldn't listen. I always get who I want, sooner or later.

Oh well, he made me lost a few pounds...

[Edited on 2-9-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I told this bastard running was useless, but he wouldn't listen. I always get who I want, sooner or later.

Hey ya cheap sombitch you owe me 27.50 for lunch last tuesday!

Spiderj

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Has any one seen Family guy when death came for peter then broke his ankle? that is one funny episode of Family guy.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
lol @ Spiderj

Jango, I'm not sure if I've seen this one, but I've seen on where the reaper go to some college dorm where teenagers drank to death. There's boose left, so he finish it all. Then he goes out real drunk, and he's telling him-self "Ok death, you can do it. You're not too drunk to drive. Just stay calm and relax. Take a chwing-gum. Bucket your seat belt. Adjust the mirror..."

Then he drove off and smash right into a cops car, it was way too funny... LOL... I laughed my ass off when I saw the episode.

top topics

join