It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something fishy with Occupy movement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I've had a feeling this Occupy thingy was a bit Dodge City. I read back in 2008-9 this Maitreya Transmission message saying 2011 would be a wonderful year , predicting mass-protest which would be interpreted as an invitation for the NWO''s king in waiting to step forward.

lalternativaitalia.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by crowkey because: caps had to go

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by crowkey

I don't think the Maitreya stuff makes much sense, it has been discussed here for years at length.

Also about the Occupy protests - in my opinion we are 'damned if we do, and damned if we don't'.

If you sit at home and do nothing - you will still get raped.
If you go out and protest against the rape - you are now ushering in ultra-tyranny as a brainwashed minion of TPTB.
I find that all to be total disinfo-misinfo.

If you want to protest, go do it. Screw all of this hyperbole.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Does anybody here knows how to retrieve the original info of "15th October" domain??? This info:

"Paulina Arcos
866 United Nations Plaza
Suite 516
New York, New York 10017
United States"

Because after the connection between Lucis Trust, UN and OWS was exposed, the domain changed to:

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You know the craziest thing about the OWS movement?

That so many Americans are still delusional enough not to join them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Don't mistake prudence for delusion. "Wait and see" is a healthy position to take at the moment and I make no apologies for doing so.

I do tend to side with OWS insofar as the movement represents righteous anger towards the crooks who have destroyed the US economy. But, until I know who for certain is bankrolling the operation and providing the brains behind the scenes I will commit myself to no more than this, I'm observing both sides in the fray and expect the badges to behave as though those protesters were their sons and daughters- translated- no unprovoked police violence toward demonstrators.

As of now the OWS remains nebulous at the center. Once leadership and expected outcomes solidify and a coherent message emanates from the group I will take my stand. I fully expect my decision to be in favor of OWS but as of this moment I still need more info.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
NOT to join them? Your serious huh?
I don't know who to support based on what I hear.
Mike Moores bunch?
NWO bunch?
Wall Street bunch?
MSM has continued to be "amused" by the "Little Demonstraters." If you support any faction of the group,your guilty by association with ALL of them.
I keep reading about these nice democratic votes the groups have.
Are these demands? Or just self ruling guidelines as they break law? I really don't know.
I DO know that I support change in the existing system. But,if college professors are giving college credits for demonstrations as an excersice in freedom,I want to make sure they're not really part of the Communist Party,and hope to break down the system with ulterior motives.
We've all heard the Soros implications.
We all KNOW the Russians are delighted we've decided to take up the War in Afghanistan, since they got their ASSES kicked 12 years ago. Better us then them...plus they can sell more Chinese made weapons to our enemies.
www.thirdworldtraveler.com...
Always the hidden ulterior adgendas.
John Q public is mad.....got that.... I don't want to be guilty by association with more then half of what they stand for.
Oh..WHAT is it they stand for again? Withdraw troops? Or protect Syria?
According to who?
"We've GOT to do SOMETHING" That it? I wish it had more teeth.

Am I desensitized by MSM, or was the message cloudy to start with?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
There is nothing fishy about the ... "occupy movement" ... look around you , look at the people who claim to be "leaders" yet ignore our cries for justice , they spin their webs to confuse you , to ensure you do not join the "movement" .

I do not smell anything "fishy" .... what i smell is fear , they fear you , they are now aware of what lies ahead of them , they are looking at the carrot yet do not dare to bite it , when they bite , we bite , and the true revolution begins.

The revolution will not be televised , it will not be discussed , but it does not need to be discussed , we all feel it , we all know what is coming , they know what is coming, and all the armies in the world can not stop it , it is not flesh it is an idea , it can not be twisted , it can not be changed , it can not die.

The media is their gratest weapon and soon it will be stolen from under their noses.

www.youtube.com...

Nov 5th ...... Remember.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

Wait and See Equals this.

After many years of planning and getting it in place the evil scum of the world spring a trap that no person can resist!

In short form.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
what is gonna happen on november 5th ?!?!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
as much as i think its great that people are out there trying to spread the word i also get an uneasy feeling about these protests. i also feel there is something fishy about them but i cant explain what or why.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc
You know the craziest thing about the OWS movement?

That so many Americans are still delusional enough not to join them.

most people work. but if you're unfortunate enough to have lost your job like these people, then this is the perfect time to fight back.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousUK

Are you talking about people changing banks? Because that is all I have heard of for that date. Your words sound a bit melodramatic, however, for just bank changing, so I wonder what you might be trying to tell us.

Be more specific.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
NOT to join them?

Why would you join a group with no clear agenda or leaders that is run and financed by people that are hiding there identities behind groups like the Tides foundation Lucis Trust(Lucifer's Trust=Luciferianism) or George Soros.

www.firstpost.com...

I am very familiar tides foundation and there program to de industrialize the US and make it into a third world country.

The idea for OWS was formed by a radical group out of Vancouver, Canada.
www.kptv.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

edit on 1-11-2011 by ANNED because: dp

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Are you talking about people changing banks? Because that is all I have heard of for that date. Your words sound a bit melodramatic, however, for just bank changing, so I wonder what you might be trying to tell us.

Be more specific.

Ho ho "melodramatic" does not give them justice, i am merely a messanger , a man behind a mask , i will tell you now , bringing down the banks is not our goal , that would be too easy , and that is what they expect .. but the fact is , the banks are the tail of the snake , they are the wall between you and them , and that wall collapsed years ago , the path is in sight , all we are going to do is ........ clear it .

On Nov 5th facebook will be destroyed , and all of their media tools will be brought to their knees , the U.S and the UK will feel ..... if only for one day ... free.

They have been warned , and the people have been informed.

Remember, Remember ....... the fifth of November.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Well, I had no idea that they were connected to the above. Do you have the links to that info? I'd be interested in checking it out. Also, I found something VERY interesting. I have had this niggly feeling that something just isnt right with OWS. Don't get me wrong, I support OWS and have been active in the movement...but something doesn't sit right. I have this mantra "trust but verify", so I started doing some research. adbusters.org who were the instigators of the OWS movement had an interesting quote on their landing page back in October 23, 1996. You can check this by going to archive.org and typing in the adbusters URL. The quote says "world war three is a guerrilla information war, with no division between military and civilian participation - Marshall McLuhan" Marshall died over a hundred years ago, but in light of OWS movement is about, it's prophetic in the least. The 1997 links are active and their media manifesto reads "We will take on the archetypal mind polluters -- Marlboro, Budweiser, Benetton, Coke, McDonald's, Calvin Klein -- and beat them at their own game.
We will uncool their billion dollar images with uncommercials on TV, subvertisements in magazines and anti-ads right next to theirs in the urban landscape.
We will take control of the role that the tobacco, alcohol, fashion, cosmetics, food and automobile corporations play in our lives. We will hold their marketing strategies up to public scrutiny and set new agendas in their industries." It goes on but you can read it yourself if you are interested. Suffice to say that I am satisfied that there is nothing fishy about OWS or the spreading movement. The only thing we can do now is make sure that it's not highjacked by TPTP who will certainly make every attempt to steer it in a direction to their liking.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

There's no method I am aware of to check "original" registrants of a domain unless you have access to the management panel of a domain resellers account. Occasionally you may get luck if you type the entire domain in Quotes ("www.jsdhfsd.com") as it may come up with a cached version of a search long ago. Just make sure you select the "cached" version of the search result. Hope this helps. Happy hunting!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I have seen this around, but I wont be participating. Not because I don't think that Facebook isn't "evil", but because despite the cons, it still has a lot of things going for it and they need to be weighed up. TPTB are afraid of unity of the people. There are a lot more of us than there are of them. Facebook, despite it's pitfalls is the only tool on the internet that is acceptable and has appeal to many cultures around the world. If you attack Facebook, you are attacking the very tool that unites us all and could be cutting off your nose to spite the face. Would we be playing into the hands of those that want us to destroy the tools that unite us? The truth is that we don't know who really put out the call on this, as anyone can be anonymous. Apart from sending a message to Facebook about who's really in control, what else of tangible benefit would be achieved? Imagine how many, would be participants in anon and OWS who don't know much what's going on, are ostracized by this action. MSM will portray anon and OWS movement as a threat to the very people you are trying to awaken. Tread carefully, play smart.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousUK

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Be more specific.

Ho ho "melodramatic" does not give them justice, i am merely a messanger , a man behind a mask , i will tell you now , bringing down the banks is not our goal , that would be too easy , and that is what they expect .. but the fact is , the banks are the tail of the snake , they are the wall between you and them , and that wall collapsed years ago , the path is in sight , all we are going to do is ........ clear it .

On Nov 5th facebook will be destroyed , and all of their media tools will be brought to their knees , the U.S and the UK will feel ..... if only for one day ... free.

They have been warned , and the people have been informed.

Remember, Remember ....... the fifth of November.

I hope not. How else will I know what my college roommate's children were for Halloween? Or that my cousin did a 1/2 ironman last weekend? Or that a student I taught 20 years ago was killed last week in an ATV accident?

I love how Facebook keeps me connected to people I may never hear from again otherwise. It also keeps me up to date with community events that I wouldn't otherwise hear about. It is a TOOL. It can be very positive, if you allow it to be.

If people really think Facebook is the "evil" that must "be destroyed", I have a suggestion: don't join.
edit on 1-11-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: Add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join