It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corruption of the Child Protection Services/DCF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
As a parent of three children, and a victim to such organizations, I felt that I should share a little information about DCF, or CPS as known to some.

About 4 months ago, my three children were taken away by the state because of false claims made against me which I was not allowed to defend against. They threw my wife and I in jail, and we had to undergo a battle for over a month before we were rightfully returned our children. Not to get into any personal detail, but a neighbor wrongfully called police on us for something that was out of our control. Because of this, DCF was called, and the hell began.

I am one of the lucky ones. In that my children were returned to me. Not without pain and suffering of course, as the next year of in-home services and attacks made against us are to be unavoidable. But what shocked me is what the foster parent of our children had told me. She said that in her 9 years of working with the State as a Foster Parent, only 3 families had their children returned. I couldn't believe what I had heard. How could an organization be made to help families and protect children, take so many children away from families who may not have been in the wrong.

I understand that there are families that have children in bad situations, such as abuse and neglect or surrounded by drug use. But to the families that aren't, the ratio was significantly shocking. Please watch this video of Senator Nancy Schaefer, as she explains the corruption of this horrible organization. Let us hope that one day these services will be gutted and reformed to protect all of the families out there.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Zarxx because: updated title

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i agree with you 100%
the crimes and kidnappings that have been committed by this home wrecking organization is sickening.
i would go into detail about some cases i have looked into but there are too many to even bother.
as a pregnant woman with my first this is an organization i worry about, because they will break up and ruin your family,
this is why i always tell my husband to not talk to anyone about our marriage or how we plan to raise our daughter, not even our family. his family tends to be somewhat nosy and intrusive and giving their opinion when its not wanted.
and i would not put it past them to call cps because i am raising my child differently than what they believe i should be. people will call for the stupidest reasons, they'll call for seeing the father just having a beer, or because the mother is breastfeeding at 6 months still.
but most of the time they call just because they dont like you.
these cps people spend so much time taking children from good parents that the children who are REALLY being abused slip through the cracks and mzny even end up dead,
i hope one day this organization is done away with. i have nothing but contempt for them.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Once you see every federal agency, and nearly every state one, is part of the most evil conspiracy of all time, you realize this is par for the course and way under reported.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Anytime there is a group publicly recognized and sanctioned that can kick in your door armed to the teeth, jail you and confiscate your property with nothing more than a "tip" you're going to get problems.

Good thing for us every alphabet agency in the country has this power.

Yes, Virginia, there is a boogeyman. His name is Uncle Sam. Dirty old Uncle Sam touching you in inappropriate ways.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Even a modicum of research will tell you that the more cunning pedophiles of our society seek out positions in the CPS. There have been numerous arrests for child molestation and pedophilia going all the way to the director.

This doesn't even take into account the thousands of children that CPS has lost over the years. Yes, lost. As in, "we don't know what happened to them." And these children have not been found again either.

I have some friends in professional daycare who had their son taken from them, and their lives run through the ringer on the word of a mother who said her daughter had been inappropiately touched by their son. After two attorneys, and a lot of tears, the little girl was interviewed, and come to find out, nothing the mother said ever happened. The charges were dropped, but the damage to my friends life has been done. Financially, mentally, and emotionally.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Finally someone posted about CPS, I had never heard of CPS until the cops and CPS showed up at my door. EX son in law told them I was feeling up my grand daughter. Started in July, finally went to court and the judge interviewed my grand daughter and through the entire case out, BUT I'm still having to deal with CPS. They have no oversight, they don't care about what the court says, once they start a case the just keep going. In my research of them I found out that they don't get any money from the FEDS unless the do a finding, its all about the MONEY. I now tell everyone I know "don't trust CPS" make them get a warrent to enter your house.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Even a modicum of research will tell you that the more cunning pedophiles of our society seek out positions in the CPS. There have been numerous arrests for child molestation and pedophilia going all the way to the director.

This doesn't even take into account the thousands of children that CPS has lost over the years. Yes, lost. As in, "we don't know what happened to them." And these children have not been found again either.

I have some friends in professional daycare who had their son taken from them, and their lives run through the ringer on the word of a mother who said her daughter had been inappropiately touched by their son. After two attorneys, and a lot of tears, the little girl was interviewed, and come to find out, nothing the mother said ever happened. The charges were dropped, but the damage to my friends life has been done. Financially, mentally, and emotionally.
edit on 11/1/2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

The reports of missing children, coupled with the info presented about the D.U.M.B undergrounds, it makes you wonder if this is why CPS was created to begin with. I wouldn't doubt it for a second, if they are kidnapping children and shipping them to the underground bases.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Interesting. And something I hadn't considered before. It certainly wouldn't surprise me. And people wonder why I call these people creatures. No one that does what they do can be human. They lost their humanity long ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All members of ATS that have children need to be aware of these facts if they haven't known already. I would like to make this viral if possible, because this needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is quite the epidemic all over the U.S with many theories behind it. It is for financial gain, back door adoptions, and state funds.

This is one of the few cases of corruption brought to the light, but she paid the final price.

Former Senator Nancy Schaefer Shot To Death With Husband

As if the verbal abuse against politicians wasn’t enough this week, the horrible news that former Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were found shot to death in their home this morning was another shocking reminder. Schaefer, a prominent Republican at 73, was watching her husband suffer from cancer, and the duo apparently frequently talked about a suicide-pact.

www.mediaite.com...

I wonder if what really happened to her will come to light also.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 1-11-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
well keep scratching....the tptb have agendas...this could be one right here and wouldnt suprise me one bit...there big money in people parts,kids etc etc..we know these people do not care how they get the money...

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I, too had the same thing happen to me had my three children removed for a "broken bone" that was A.) never broken...B.) went to hospital for treatment to find out what the issue was, but they Cited neglect when (MY) Doctors (Sports Doctors that I paid out of my pocket) said that the bone was NOT nor has EVER been broken! They didn't allow the xrays in which proved the bone wasn't broken, they never let their school speak who would have told them my children never had a bruise, nor red mark, never any sign of neglect, always well fed, well ahead intellectually then their peers, and held an unblemished attendance record since starting school!!! They then turned to outright lies and abuses of their own, had I not moved from that state to another, I'd never have gotten my kids back, when the other state looked at the records sent to them it looked something like what you see on project blue book papers on those UFO tv shows with half the S&&* blacked out so you can't read it, no lie. This opened the state I was living in to question the state that removed my kids as why all the blacking out, and when they got too nosy, the other state just handed our kids back.
These F**** are the most corrupt department out there they get annual bonuses for making up lies to remove as many kids as possible! for every kid removed that department gets $20 MILLION dollars!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Star and Flag!!

The system is a Joke. CPS of every state makes millions of dollars on the backs of children. Whether its Child Support or Foster Children. Federal dollars,and millions of dollars roll into the coffers of States,while the price of a child is like the number attached to your paperwork. They care not of the child. Rights mean nothing to them. You can be a great parent,but all it takes is someone,anyone with a ax to grind,and they can turn a family upside down.

The knowledge that these “antiquated and defective” organizations cannot serve the public good other than create a profit for their benefactors, are kept secret by those within the government that are aware of the truth.An ominous fear of massive litigation’s, a complete breakdown of the order of public social services and a threat to throw the social service system into chaos is the real reason why our government will not release this information to you.What this means is that children will continue to be stolen from their families by social services. Then, farmed out for profit to foster homes where they could be raped, starved, deprived, sold as sex toys to the elite, prostituted, sold to pharma-companies for experiments or brought into the system through fraud for adoption.

Child Protection Services are too corrupt to overhaul and beyond reform. Why the government won’t tell you the truth

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
This is quite the epidemic all over the U.S with many theories behind it. It is for financial gain, back door adoptions, and state funds.

This is one of the few cases of corruption brought to the light, but she paid the final price.

Former Senator Nancy Schaefer Shot To Death With Husband

As if the verbal abuse against politicians wasn’t enough this week, the horrible news that former Georgia Senator Nancy Schaefer and her husband were found shot to death in their home this morning was another shocking reminder. Schaefer, a prominent Republican at 73, was watching her husband suffer from cancer, and the duo apparently frequently talked about a suicide-pact.

www.mediaite.com...

I wonder if what really happened to her will come to light also.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 1-11-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

That is absolutely terrible. I had no idea that they shot themselves (potentially)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If a revolution happens and you hear of someone going into CPS and drawing and quartering every single person in the office...well I'll just leave you with that, they are the first building I'd go into in a revolution and start taking SOB's out!!!

That is only if there is chaos and revolt going on already.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
If a revolution happens and you hear of someone going into CPS and drawing and quartering every single person in the office...well I'll just leave you with that, they are the first building I'd go into in a revolution and start taking SOB's out!!!

That is only if there is chaos and revolt going on already.

It should be a part of the protest movement for sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Which brings up an interesting question. Are there any people/contacts here on ATS that can protest this?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I think all the alphabet soupy departments need closing down and then states returned their rightful governance.
Police used to be the protectors of children who were abused and they have a better eye than some book taught social worker, there is no need to have someone police parents, we pay policemen to do that.
edit on 1-11-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here are a few link of people that are fighting to keep CPS from committing anymore hurtful crimes to families.

Also, many of these agencies have been accused of taking "good looking" children away in order to put them up for adoption, by people that are looking for a particular "type" of child. There are many places that hold children for many years under horrific conditions, and are still till this day.

To ANY parents that have had this happen to them, I wish you the best of luck, never think that you cannot fight back, and remember that there are others out there, and with more voices things CAN change.

kidjacked.com...

fightcps.com...

www.parentalrights.org...

educate-yourself.org...
Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

When due process of law is subordinated based upon what appears to be simply hearsay and not a verified oath, a crime has been committed. I can only assume that your neighbor did not sign any verified oath swearing under penalty of perjury that you and your wife deserved what you got. Had your neighbor signed a verified oath, this would have forced the state to move and act. Failing that verified oath, the State (in this instance child protective services) had no lawful obligation nor any actual Constitutional authority to circumvent due process of law and steal your children.

Until people such as you, who have been tragically injured by rogue government officials, sign their own verified oaths and have the criminals who stole your children prosecuted for their crimes, this will keep happening.

Based upon your telling of it, the agents employed for child protection services have no immunity to protect them from their criminality and if you did sign a verified oath, this means you are swearing under penalty of perjury that they harmed you and yours. The State must act upon this verified oath and arrest those you name in that verified oath.

You have been through a horrible ordeal, and it is probably more than daunting to even consider what I am suggesting, but ever hero begins a reluctant hero, and every reluctant hero finds themselves compelled by circumstances to answer their call to adventure. If you choose not to answer this call, no one can reasonably blame you. If you do answer this call, you have crossed the threshold from ordinary man, to heroic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join