It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World to be hit by more weather disasters, scientists say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is real strong industrial pollution and rape of our planet.. However this is not climate change due to pollution, and many of know that.

Exactly, it is climate change brought to us by the Sun and I think also by the deforestation of old growth forests. The quicker we get on board with the real reasons for this dramatic climate change (earthquakes and volcano's are weather by the way) the quicker we will be able to adapt. Blaming it on carbon is making a joke out of science and taking our attention off what IS causing it all. The magnetic field going haywire is causing quakes and predictably bad weather. We learned about the Sun affecting geothermal and atmospheric weather back in school when I grew up in the 70's. Do they teach that the Sun affects weather including earthquakes in school? Because that fact did not change. Now the Sun's documented affect on Earth seems to have been forgotten on purpose by those in academia. I find that appalling in light of the carbon tax sickness being spread by Al Gore in the name of science. It is ever more apparent that tyrants plan on cramming this lie down our throats while ignoring the data that would help us deal with it appropriately.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Also, people forget the Earth has actually tilted. Even inches on it's axis, would still have a substantial effect on the rest of the planet. Blaming global warming solely on pollution and other greenhouse gases, is somewhat ignorant. I agree on the concept, that we simply need to adapt. There is absolutely no way around that. We can attempt to limit our greenhouse emissions, but we can't stop the Earth from doing what it does naturally.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join