It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telos and the next galactic cycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
With all this talk about 11-11-11, Mayan ceremonies, and pyramid activations across the planet; one couldn't help but think about the supposed mystical city of Telos located underneath Mt. Shasta and the role the Telosians might play in the early stages of the next galactic cycle. Part of the inner Earth realm known as the Agartha Network, Telos has more than 1 million citizens. They apparently are the descendants of the ancient legendary civilization of Lemuria. Some of the citizens were around before the fall of Lemuria, and are still alive to this very day. The Lemurians (Telosians) live long lives, have no currency, and have several huge gardens that supply enough food for the entire population. There is talk that the Telosians will be the ones from the Agartha Network to make first contact with the surface dwellers (us) and give us knowledge of our own past to help fill in the gaps and piece the puzzle together.

www.lemurianconnection.com...

Is it all just a myth or does Telos actually exist in one form or another? When would first contact take place? What impact would it have on our society? What kinds of technology would they share with us? Would they help us rediscover who we really are?...

What's everybody's take on the city of Telos and the Agartha Network in general?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I once had a dream approximately 15 years ago about visiting Lemuria under Mt Shasta. Of course this is just my dream.

But it was like a huge cave-network of some sort.

And there were two types of beings I encountered in this dream.

One of them were blind, almost grey-pinkish colored skinny tall people, but they never spoke to me they were just going around everywhere doing whatever they did.

The other being was this large boulder or rock, and it had a funny face of some type on it. And the face was talking to me telling me things about what was going on and what-not. I think the rock-face told me that the other 'things' walking around in there were blind and couldn't use their eyes, in fact it appeared their eyes were either sealed shut or closed.

I honestly don't remember much else, other than that it was a really cool dream.

I actually hadn't even thought about that in over a decade, sadly I am having trouble remembering many specifics more than what I have already listed, I apologize.
edit on 1-11-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
What brought me to your thread like a moth to the flame, is the word "Telos".

I really do recognize this word but my brain cannot peg anything with it directly. It sounds very familiar.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I've always been interested in the tales of underground cities , and beings living on and in this planet.

Something about the stories of people stumbling upon these veiled places rings true to me.

I'd be really interested to hear what you know about the supposed underground base in east China around the Mountains? I'm not sure what the area is called but maybe you know what i'm talking about..?

As for your questions:

I believe that if disclosure or contact occurs, it won't be coming from our Government. It will be coming from these beings.

The impact it'd have would be immense. Not only would we gather new technologies, but also new ways of thinking. It'd make a lot of devoted people reconsider their faith, and what they really think they know. It would be a huge catalyst for a shift in the current paradigm of thinking.

edit on 1-11-2011 by dannotz because: grammmmaaaaa

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

There is talk that the Telosians will be the ones from the Agartha Network to make first contact with the surface dwellers (us) and give us knowledge of our own past to help fill in the gaps and piece the puzzle together.

What do you mean "There is talk" who's talking?

Also, isn't Agartha a Nazi myth or rather a Thule myth? Maybe I'm wrong here I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The other being was this large boulder or rock, and it had a funny face of some type on it. And the face was talking to me telling me things about what was going on and what-not. I think the rock-face told me that the other 'things' walking around in there were blind and couldn't use their eyes, in fact it appeared their eyes were either sealed shut or closed.

Sounds like the allegory of the cave, interesting

Your post was interesting to read, niceone.

ETA:

Me too and I also dont know why.
Saw Telos and clicked the thread.

edit on 1-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Make that three, was about to scroll past but saw that word and had to see what was here.
edit on 11/1/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well the Telos I know is from my love of sci fi and it exists in the Star Wars universe:

In the final century of the Republic, Telos was a politically significant world, noted for its natural beauty and thriving tourist trade, in addition to the numerous business interests that eagerly established contracts and treaties with the Telosian government

Wookiepedia

edit on 1-11-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
Well the Telos I know is from my love of sci fi and it exists in the Star Wars universe:

In the final century of the Republic, Telos was a politically significant world, noted for its natural beauty and thriving tourist trade, in addition to the numerous business interests that eagerly established contracts and treaties with the Telosian government

Wookiepedia

edit on 1-11-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)
Oooh, right! That's it. Carth Onassi's homeworld. Thanks for refreshing the noggin'.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

Make that three, was about to scroll past but saw that word and had to see what was here.
edit on 11/1/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

What's going on here, we got some kind of connection? Some kind of synchronicity going on? lol

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I will star and flag you for your post because last weekend I was meditating on this subject.

Here my add:

SB 12.2.12-16: By the time the age of Kali ends, the bodies of all creatures will be greatly reduced in size, and the religious principles of followers of varṇāśrama will be ruined. The path of the Vedas will be completely forgotten in human society, and so-called religion will be mostly atheistic. The kings will mostly be thieves, the occupations of men will be stealing, lying and needless violence, and all the social classes will be reduced to the lowest level of śūdras. Cows will be like goats, spiritual hermitages will be no different from mundane houses, and family ties will extend no further than the immediate bonds of marriage. Most plants and herbs will be tiny, and all trees will appear like dwarf śamī trees. Clouds will be full of lightning, homes will be devoid of piety, and all human beings will have become like asses. At that time, the Supreme Personality of Godhead will appear on the earth. Acting with the power of pure spiritual goodness, He will rescue eternal religion.

SB 12.2.17: Lord Viṣṇu — the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the spiritual master of all moving and nonmoving living beings, and the Supreme Soul of all — takes birth to protect the principles of religion and to relieve His saintly devotees from the reactions of material work.

SB 12.2.18: Lord Kalki will appear in the home of the most eminent brāhmaṇa of Śambhala village, the great soul Viṣṇuyaśā.

SB 12.2.19-20: Lord Kalki, the Lord of the universe, will mount His swift horse Devadatta and, sword in hand, travel over the earth exhibiting His eight mystic opulences and eight special qualities of Godhead. Displaying His unequaled effulgence and riding with great speed, He will kill by the millions those thieves who have dared dress as kings.

SB 12.2.21: After all the impostor kings have been killed, the residents of the cities and towns will feel the breezes carrying the most sacred fragrance of the sandalwood paste and other decorations of Lord Vāsudeva, and their minds will thereby become transcendentally pure.

SB 12.2.22: When Lord Vāsudeva, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, appears in their hearts in His transcendental form of goodness, the remaining citizens will abundantly repopulate the earth.

SB 12.2.23: When the Supreme Lord has appeared on earth as Kalki, the maintainer of religion, Satya-yuga will begin, and human society will bring forth progeny in the mode of goodness.

SB 12.2.24: When the moon, the sun and Bṛhaspatī are together in the constellation Karkaṭa, and all three enter simultaneously into the lunar mansion Puṣyā — at that exact moment the age of Satya, or Kṛta, will begin.

So the next incarnation of Vishnu is being waited for in Shambala and he will bring death to impostors who rule mankind.

But we still have 427000 years of Kali yuga before us.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
also, the word "teleos", which means a future or final prupose.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
In all seriousness, this seems to be another way for a few people to supplement their income. I went to the canadian site Telos Worldwide Foundation.

You can pay 25.00 a year for membership.
Get channeling from ascended masters 15.00 per person
You can even buy books and cd's ranging anywhere from 15-30.00

What a great way to make money, but what came first? Them or star wars? And is that one master's name actually Adama? How many sci fi shows are involved in this group?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz

I'd be really interested to hear what you know about the supposed underground base in east China around the Mountains? I'm not sure what the area is called but maybe you know what i'm talking about..?

I don't know about Eastern China but in Tibet there is allegedly the underground city of Shambhala...

www.dreamscape.com...
edit on 1-11-2011 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Nurelic

There is talk that the Telosians will be the ones from the Agartha Network to make first contact with the surface dwellers (us) and give us knowledge of our own past to help fill in the gaps and piece the puzzle together.

I forgot where I read it from, but the talk is from people who spend much time at Mt. Shasta who claim that they have had communication with some of the Telosians telepathically, and had been given that information.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Lucas created Star Wars based on mythology.

So obviously the Mythology came first, Lucas only took all of this information and planted it into his story.

If you want to know more about this look up Lucas and his relationship with Joseph Campbell

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

reply to post by Nurelic

I forgot where I read it from, but the talk is from people who spend much time at Mt. Shasta who claim that they have had communication with some of the Telosians telepathically, and had been given that information.

Ah. Thank's for clearing that up

Kool info.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've always wondered why more people aren't investigating this legend. It's one of the few that interest me, because I've always been a true believer that the earth is hollow. If people can live on the surface, why can't there still be people living within the earth. We can grow gardens inside of buildings, so why can't inner earth inhabitants create their own light source and grow food? It's been proven successful, before.

new topics

top topics

join