It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SPORT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay, okay, I know there is nothing wrong with the SportzTawk forum, I happen to think it's great, but I would still like to have a seperate forum for sport in Below Top Secret................sport holds a special place in my heart, and SportzTawk doesn't have enough Footbal fans to agree/argue with............HELP

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree. I think a sports board on BTS would be a good idea.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Give it a little time guys. ST has really taken off in the last few month. A few more and voila, you have the site you're looking for.

P.S. Tell your friends.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Okay, okay, I know there is nothing wrong with the SportzTawk forum, I happen to think it's great, but I would still like to have a seperate forum for sport in Below Top Secret................sport holds a special place in my heart, and SportzTawk doesn't have enough Footbal fans to agree/argue with............HELP

Hey were not as big as ATS, BTS, things take time. I was saying the same thing when i was the only Football fan on there a year ago now. What we need is people to get the word out to others ie friends, other boards ect ect that we exist...

If all the Footballs fans off ATS/BTS registered on sportztawk and posted then there would be quite alot more of us...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have asked before and nothing happened. I doubt we will see one cause it will draw the traffic away from ST

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hey TRD, do I have a root beer for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Okay, fair enough......I can't expect ST to be as busy as this cos there simply aren't enough fans......but there's enough members at ST to keep a conversation going so I guess I can't complain
Well, seems like as good a place as any to say AL SPORTS FANS GO TO SPORTZTAWK.COM!!! Lol

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hey TRD, do I have a root beer for you.

Hey cheers bud.....

:w:

new topics

top topics

join