It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Rosinian ((A song I wrote))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I wrote this song about my nick name: Blue Rosinian and I was curious what people would think of it. I have a step brother who would possibly play it in his metal / rock band but I would have to ask him about it. So what do you all think?

Hello there.... I am desire. Blue chaos lights the room alive with fire. She is forgiveness, she is my desire. Cold and deadly her eyes alight like fire. Some people hate her, some people desire her. Don't abuse her or you may later be under her. Dead and dying, is what you'll be. Oh what sweet, sweet relief this is to me! She is hope, a friend of death. Blue Rosidian ohhh how you take my breath. In the darkest dephths you peer into my consciousness, trying to overwhealm me with your chaoticness. Its hard to see.... which way I should be breathing. Its hard to see the ground while breathing. You look and you fight.... oh Blue Rosidian you are a choatic might. Of strong will and grace, you smite thee in thy face.... clearing the way and mastering the light... the light of blue chaotic might. Oh how I wish you were without me.... facing your fears without delay. While if you were without me I could be with clear conscious and free. The thoughts are confusing, the brain is a bust... and yet you blunder on, and as such you must. Oh how I wish thee weren't this way... so chaotic and afraid... through all the tears you fight thy light... and smile real bright. Bringing joy and hope and fear... a fear that soon disappears. The person smiles and your light is bright. Oh how you just showed your might. Re-birth of a new found person... their consciouness restored and their tears no more. Oh what a wonderful deed... and yet you feed... feed on their fears.... crushing them so that they don't have anymore tears. All the while you frown inside... wishing you could up die. Because no one cares about thee... and those that do are what set you free. Free to smile... free to show your might... of a glorious chaotic light. Oh how I wish... you could see this day.... the day I mastered her and prayed... prayed to the gods I wouldn't go insane and yet thats how I got my nickname, and became the Blue Rosidian, the blue chaos, that wonderful light.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Very poetic.
Send me it, and I'll write drums! XD

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Forgot

LOL Thank you... and I dunno... my bro's band probably has that already LOL But thanks for the offer.

join