It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome dream.. Anyone else having vivid dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ok, I've been having some really vivid dreams lately, but I'm terrible at remembering dreams. Because I'm too lazy to wake up five minutes early and write down my dreams when I wake up, I've begun simply going over my dreams in my head during my morning wakeup routine.

The reason I'm posting this is because I've seen a few posts over the past few days on ATS about people saying theyre having very vivid dreams, asking if other people feel the same way. So here's my dream. I thought it was very entertaining, but nothing life-changing. I was just very surprised by the detail of the dream, and how much I still remember. And honestly this place might be my dream place, pretty much exactly. The dream was pretty childish I guess, but read this and tell me you don't think every part of it is awesome.

Last night, I had a dream that I was at some billionaire's house/amusement area. One side was a huge, probably 300 ft. long sun-bathing/chill place where people were drinking and just relaxing. I was up there, and looked down upon the whole area (which was an island floating in the air, accessible only by this tunnel thing to i dont know where) to see the owner of the place and his friends. They were all in their 60s. Me and my friends (tons of people I know were in this dream) went down to say hi, but kinda got distracted by this huge Lion-King-type mountain thing right in the middle of the place, where my friend ran up and jumped off into a huge pool.

I was like, wow that's a humongous pool, and my other friend said (they all knew the place a lot better than me) that that's not even the coolest pool in the place. We went over to one side where there was this huge pool that I wasn't at first sure what it was made of but then realized it was filled with jell-o (awesome, huh). So two of my friends dove in and started swimming around. Right when I ran to jump in, the pool began receding very fast. By the time I was at the edge, the pool was about 100 ft below me. There were openings into the pool at different levels, so the pool of jell-o I guess rose to different levels to be accessible from each level, if that makes any sense. I thought about jumping in, but even though I knew I'd be fine (I had a feeling I was dreaming but quickly dropped that thought because I usually wake up right when i realize I'm dreaming) I stopped. My friends, who were in the pool as it dropped to the very bottom, yelled up to me to try to find them, so I decided to go around and try to find them.

I vividly remember looking at an overhead view of the place, like a map where I could see through to each level since the building part of the island thing had many levels, and I could see dots where all my friends were that I was looking for on the map.

After looking at the map, I saw the route I had to go to get to the bottom, where they were, and so I went around toward the back of the island thing and went inside. At the top of the building, there was a glass room where you could overlook the whole place. And I hope I don't get my post deleted for this, but up there there were three or four rooms with a bunch of really, really hot girls which I remember in detail. But, and all the guys know that this kind of thing in a dream is not something you usually pass up, I just looked in awe for a second and ran around the corner and down the stairs to find my two friends.

So, I got to this room with some other guy who I can't remember his face, so I'm not sure if its someone from real life. He said that to get downstairs I had to dive into this pool (water this time) and swim down into a tunnel which was about ten feet below the surface. I did, and once in the tunnel I realized it was a slide, but somehow it wasnt full of water as physics would suggest. I slid down and at the bottom I saw another, lower opening into the huge jell-o pool, which was still about 20-30 feet below. I got a running start straight off the slide and jumped down into the jell-o pool. For a few seconds I was just having fun swimming through the jell-o, leaving a tunnel behind me, and eating some of it. Then I came back to the surface and got out of the pool and both my friends were just chilling there.

I told them about the girls upstairs and we immediately raced up the stairs. But we kind of just warped up to the top immediately and we all went into separate rooms. Just as I was getting excited, I woke up.

Once again, please don't say this was inappropriate because I talked about hot girls, I'm just being honest about my dream and I'm sure all of you have had inappropriate dreams before.

The point of all this is how detailed this dream was. Many times in dreams, there is no consistency of space. This time, I still remember the overhead view of the map which I referred to a few times when trying to chase down my friends. And as I ran all over the place, I saw things that I saw before, for example I remember running back past the big sunbathing area (which looked a lot like a cruise ship deck) after what felt like an hour after starting out the dream on it. I also remember seeing the mountain thing in the middle from the top floor. As far as I can remember, the dimensions of the building, and the whole place, stayed the same the whole time.

I wish I wrote this down when I woke up, because I know I'd have so much more to say, not that you all probably care but I'm just amazed.

I honestly feel like I was in heaven last night. Not that that is my heaven exactly, but if, lets say, heaven was a place where you could go wherever you want and do whatever you wanted, that imaginary place is exactly where I'd start. Just hanging out with friends, running around acting like idiots, and some hotties to top it all off. In fact, now that I say that, I'm not sure that I ever thought I was dreaming during the dream. I felt more like I was there to stay, but I was very happy the entire time because I knew that I could see whoever of my loved ones that I wanted, and do whatever I wanted.

Anyone had dreams with such vividness before? Anyone feel like they've been having more and more vivid dreams recently? Anyone know about lucid dreams, or dreaming in general that might pertain to my experience? If so, please share.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just woke up from a dream where i was fighting a organization. I ended up having to land/crash an airplane in the ground.

It was vivid, doubt it meant much though.

Also, yesterday i had a clear as day dream i was piloting a mecha. That was cool.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have had very vivid repeating dreams but have already posted it so i will not here. I usuall dont recall my dreams so it is very weird. Also I have been sleeping alot less the last few days. Just have not been tired. Very odd indeed. Do you feel something big is soon to happen? I know I do

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If u purchase valarian root from the health shop your dreams become even more vivid and easier to remember. I seem to have recurring dreams of being lost in a wooden fort, and everytime I escape I crap myself.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Sounds pretty intense, thanks for your thoughts.

Oh, and I just remembered this, although I can't understand why these two things were related or if they're coincidences but since it happened again right as i woke up from this awesome dream i'll include it. Thoughts on this would be much appreciated, probably moreso than my original post because this is actually kinda scary to me.

About a month ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with my laptop right in front of me as I'd fallen asleep with it on. Right when I opened my eyes, I saw a woman (I think)'s face right in front of me. It was staring right at me like a foot from my face, and it looked kinda transparent, ghostlike and more like a cloud so I couldnt see any details of the face. I freaked out and literally punched my computer, which was right under the face, twice. My heart was racing and I was so freaked out that I left my light on for the rest of the night and didnt sleep for a few hours.

Then last night, right after that dream, I woke up and saw that face again. I got scared for a second, then I thought if this is real, then maybe its just some spirit looking at my dream or something like that, or maybe theyre the one showing me this awesome dream I just had. So I kind of was just relieved because I just took it as a good thing that I saw it right after such an awesome dream, because before then and after my first experience I was pretty suspicious that my house was haunted or something. I went right back to sleep for a few hours until my alarm went off.

Thinking about that, I think it's very weird that I just brushed off what I thought was a ghost because I'm usually very edgy about that kind of stuff.

Any thoughts on that? Similar experiences?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
i would have ditched trying to find my friends and went to the room with the ladies

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by i8urneighbor

Yes I do believe something bigs about to happen. But I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I believe that the Mayan prophecy might be real (like your logo), but I'm still not sure that it's a spiritual thing. I kind of hope it is some spiritual awakening, but I guess I'm too skeptical to fully believe that. I do believe that with this ows stuff and the stuff going on all over the world, there will probably be something intense going down soon in terms of martial law/war (more likely to me, sadly), or an easy victory by the people and transition to real democracy amongst the entire world (but that seems very unlikely since many times govts have shown they'll do anything it takes to stay in power, even if it means killing innocent people).

Thanks for the reply

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

hahahaha I've never crapped myself in a dream, I don't think. Is the dream unpleasant or what? I feel like sometimes I'll have dreams that when looking back arent scary at all but in the moment feel very scary. And the other way around, I'll have dreams where I'm getting chased by someone who wants to hurt me or something, but I feel like it's kind of a game.

I'll try to remember to get some valerian root sometime though, but not if its gonna make me crap myself in my dreams.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

Yea, I'm a little mad I didn't do that. I always wake up right at the good part anyway though

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8urneighbor
I have had very vivid repeating dreams but have already posted it so i will not here. I usuall dont recall my dreams so it is very weird. Also I have been sleeping alot less the last few days. Just have not been tired. Very odd indeed. Do you feel something big is soon to happen? I know I do

I am right there with you im extremely restless, my mind wont stop something is gonna happen just do not know how or when. My dreams are about my family burning up from something we have not seen before.crazy stuff glad im not alone!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yip, same here, awesome vivid dreams since Friday night. its so cool. I went flying last night, the night before I watched a cricket match with Albert Einstein and Sasha Shulgin, and Friday I invited spongebob and patrick to come live with us oh what fun we had. The thing is I'm incredibly lucid during the dreams, so I can almost control them.

I hope my dreams stay like this.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
for months i haven't been dreaming but a few nights ago i started having lots of vivid dreams. not sure why.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
My dreams these days seem very vivid to the point i can control them like a god of my own dreamscape...like when i realize im dreaming i will myself to fly...or super impower myself. I also have telekenetic abilities in them. Also a reaccuring figure is a blonde woman or girl .She makes me feel safe and wanted and needed...like she was meant for my eyes only lol. she must be a dream girl or something. But yes i have experienced this lately this month. If anything does happen im sure we are safe no matter what happens. I think our dreamscapes are other realities we ourselves manifest. Thought is power in this world.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lldd182

I have been having incredibly vivid dreams as of late, there is also a lot of meaning to them I have noticed. I've been writing them all down and it seems that the meaning of them is revealed to me throughout the days afterward.

I had one recently where I was in a giant clock, ticking loudly and consistently, although I realized that it was a calender, and as I realized this it came to me that it was the world, the world in which we are living is this clock, slowing and surely ticking away....there were wheels within wheels, just like the layers beneath the ground as they move toward the equator, all turning like wheels within wheels at their own pace. Well I realized I was in the Mayan calendar, that was the clock, and it occurred to me that maybe the calender symbolizes the world as it moves through the processions of the equinox, although in a far more literal way than we currently understand.

Maybe not, although I have been having more and more dreams that seem to have some deeper meaning. I had one about Easter island, and another where I was with my 'family' in the amazon and I was making some sort of herbal concoction for the tribe in which I was a part, it was very vivid and it seemed that I knew all these people intimately.....Strange

edit on 1-11-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join