It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Purpose of the Elite & Other Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
So I had a little thought about something, I always see these psychological experiments thrown on here, or social experiments or other stuff being done to people, animals, etc.

For some reason this popped in my head maybe the purpose of the elite always causing death and chaos is because this is all part of a similar type social experiment, like how long will it take the human species to start fighting back. We are all sitting idly by, and the whole purpose of it all is to see how long till we start fighting back against the cancer.

Its like they are a catalyst, we need to have that in order to want change for our lives. Think when your starving your not gonna go out looking for food till your starving, that hunger is the catalyst, being oppressed daily nothing you can do about it in some cases, but I guess thats how this games played just like in any other game. Sometimes you start the game against some players with better spots on the map.

But there are still people left that can go against this opponent, it almost seems like a battle for good vs evil, maybe whoever wins this time around gets to control the planet for the next couple thousand years, lets say 26,000.

So we will only move into this time of enlightenment if good beats evil, if not we will probably be doomed to reset this entire process, thankfully its best 2 out of 3. We are definitely down, look around you, everything is crumbling, collapsing, sickness spreading, not to remind you. I think many of us will be recycled for the next round of life on earth as I don't see us collectively as a species coming together in the next year or so, seems very unlikely unless something major happens that brings us all closer together to over come anything in numbers.

We are heading into version 5.3 of Earth: >>>simulation, introduce > species > humans into earths biosphere, inserting humans, check, roger. Set date and time, set for 1955, 0001, restoring from latest backup of earth, repopulating earth set for 1955,0001, check, roger.
edit on 1-11-2011 by phiktion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Order out of Chaos. If they cause enough pain and suffering, humans will drop their Ego and look for peace. Until this happens it will continue to be hell on earth.

Peace to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

The Elite have been running the show behind the show , you know how it goes with the 13 bloodlines and illuminati.Hindering the humans from knowing the orgin of life and keeping technology from the masses.It is about time people Unite and stand true to your beliefs, positive encouragement is needed to keep a balance between souls.Some people are truly unhappy but with compassion they to can change.

edit on 1-11-2011 by 907blkcat because: add smiley

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

You know what, I would blame the elite but I cant in good conscious do that. I mean I watch people daily, seperate themselves from others based on many things. These things include: race, religion, political ideology, gender, culture, income. These are not tools that the elite are continuously forcing people to use, people just like to separate themselves. The common persons lack of solidarity with other humans is what is causing this, not the elite.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

You've been studying! This is good.

Your idea is definitely one way to understand the situation.

And the "catalyst" has been working! Not just now, but repeatedly, over thousands of years. Each advance is another step forward in our understanding of evil.

It is my belief that evil is now quite well understood.

So don't dismay!

The night is always darkest before the dawn.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
That is where I am at this point in my thinking about this. Evil is working hard to heavily polarize us. Just like a pendelum when it swings back (hopefully it will)...the good will be glorious and I hope we will be able to sustain it.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I've always seen the elite as a sort of necessary evil. They are the cream of humanity, the fittest and cleverest and most importantly, those who will do whatever it takes to survive and prosper and don't let things like morals get in the way. They know our nature and our self destruction is inevitable. They use the rest of us like cattle in order to achieve their goal of amassing resources in order to survive the cyclical cataclysm, then arise from the ashes as gods to repeat it all over again. Noah was most probably representative of the elite of the previous advanced civilisation.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
I've always seen the elite as a sort of necessary evil. They are the cream of humanity, the fittest and cleverest and most importantly, those who will do whatever it takes to survive and prosper and don't let things like morals get in the way. They know our nature and our self destruction is inevitable. They use the rest of us like cattle in order to achieve their goal of amassing resources in order to survive the cyclical cataclysm, then arise from the ashes as gods to repeat it all over again. Noah was most probably representative of the elite of the previous advanced civilisation.

Yes...that is my thought too, how much time do you have...LOL...My thoughts or sub-conclusions on the way this works is....

The elite as we all know "claim" to be from a higher intelligence bloodline, whilst we lowly serveants are here to do there beck and call....I don't believe that entirely.

The Elite are the ones tasked with producing a positive/negative outcome. Since they say they are from the above and beyond..(made myself laugh...bed bath and beyond)....anyway they say that they really are elite and above us and have superior DNA....I say BS....They may have graduated to a higher dimensional but that does not make them better than us.....All truth be told, they are trapped here to perform their duty...much to their dismay...I think they would rather be away from here. But they were tasked. Actually, we should pity them!

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Order out of Chaos. If they cause enough pain and suffering, humans will drop their Ego and look for peace. Until this happens it will continue to be hell on earth.

Peace to you.

Humans have all ready gone into too much agreement that their "ego" is something to be ashamed of and needs to be subverted to some "social construct".

Most of the attacks on "ego" are actually describing behavior that more accurately fits the "id", not the "ego". It is not, nor has it ever been, the "ego" that has caused so much strife in the world. Indeed, it is the "ego" that has caused many to ascend to higher planes of awareness, even if some who have ascended have erroneously defined "ego" as being "id".

Consider these definitions:

Ego:

1. The self, especially as distinct from the world and other selves.

2. In psychoanalysis, the division of the psyche that is conscious, most immediately controls thought and behavior, and is most in touch with external reality.

It is only in the 3rd definition that we find any similarity between the way you seem to want to use the word and definition, which is defining a popular cultural belief and not the actual concept of ego itself.

Now consider the definition for Id:

In Freudian theory, the division of the psyche that is totally unconscious and serves as the source of instinctual impulses and demands for immediate satisfaction of primitive needs.

Respectfully, it appears to me that too many people on this planet have "ego's" that are in great disrepair, while they continue to mindlessly surrender to their "id's".

I would suggest that once the majority of people learn to embrace their "ego's" and control the "id" then we will make strides towards that peace you desire.

top topics

join